|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did so many Sicilians start coming to New York?
(a) To make their bones.
(b) To deal drugs.
(c) To get in on gambling.
(d) To attend a funeral.
2. Brasco agrees to stay in _______________ on Lefty's wishes.
3. What did Pistone (Brasco) reveal to his wife for the first time on this trip home?
(a) He was resigning from the FBI.
(b) He wanted a divorce.
(c) Some details of the operation.
(d) He had an affair.
4. What did Patsy demand to know from Brasco in Chapter 6?
(a) His home address.
(b) The name of someone in Florida who could vouch for him.
(c) Guns from the heist.
(d) Money from the last job.
5. Pistone's first undercover job was _____________________.
(a) bust an auto theft ring.
(b) bust jewelry heists.
(c) bring down drug dealers.
(d) bring down credit card theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brasco and Conti give money to Lefty?
2. Sometimes Brasco only got to have ______________ with his family.
3. What was Benjamin Ruggiero's Mafia name?
4. What is the undercover operation in Florida known as?
5. What was Jilly's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the impact on Pistone's personal and professional lives due to Pistone's testimony against the mobsters?
2. What were some of the things that Pistone had to do to become Donnie Brasco?
3. What was critical about Pistone's meeting Tony Mirra?
4. How did Pistone have a close call with almost being identified when agent Tony Conti came to New York for a job?
5. What was the irony of Pistone's telling Lefty that he had to leave Milwaukee to go see his girlfriend who had been in a car accident?
6. What was the first time that Pistone would go undercover as Donnie Brasco?
7. What is the premise of DONNIE BRASCO?
8. What was the double-edged sword for Pistone regarding spending time with his family on the sly?
9. Describe Pistone's activities during the time he spent with Jilly Greca's crew.
10. What did Pistone think was critical about being an undercover agent?
This section contains 1,282 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)