|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brasco was glad that Lefty got interested in what business in Milwaukee?
(a) Vending machine.
2. What is one of the first things that Donnie Brasco buys?
3. Why did so many Sicilians start coming to New York?
(a) To get in on gambling.
(b) To deal drugs.
(c) To make their bones.
(d) To attend a funeral.
4. What was Jilly's last name?
5. Which high-level mobster asked to mentor Brasco?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT happen to the mob bosses as a result of Pistone's testimonies?
2. Why does Pistone have trouble opening a bank account as Donnie Brasco?
3. Brasco has to be careful that the Mafia or the ______________ don't learn about where his family lives.
4. Jilly was in which Mafia family?
5. Pistone's first undercover job was _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Lefty took Pistone under his wing both professionally and personally.
2. What were some of the things that Pistone had to do to become Donnie Brasco?
3. What did the FBI have to do to get rid of any trace of Pistone for his safety?
4. Describe the situation in which Frankie and Patsy questioned Pistone's credibility.
5. What was the first time that Pistone would go undercover as Donnie Brasco?
6. What is the premise of DONNIE BRASCO?
7. What was Pistone's identity during the undercover operation?
8. What was the irony of Pistone's telling Lefty that he had to leave Milwaukee to go see his girlfriend who had been in a car accident?
9. What was the double-edged sword for Pistone regarding spending time with his family on the sly?
10. Explain how the deal came about in which Conti was allowed to put his vending machines in the bars in Milwaukee.
This section contains 1,281 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)