|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Lefty's son who had a drug problem?
2. Brasco only participated in the ________________ jobs.
(b) low threat.
(c) bad weather.
3. Which two guys in Jilly's crew got out of jail and were suspicious of Brasco?
(a) Frankie and Patsy.
(b) Frankie and Johnny.
(c) Rizzo and Patsy.
(d) Paulie and Sammy.
4. What excuse did Brasco give Lefty for needing to leave Milwaukee for a while?
(a) He needed a vacation.
(b) He had to be with his father during his heart surgery.
(c) He had to see his girlfriend who was in a car accident.
(d) He had to go to his mother's funeral.
5. In which city did Pistone work as Donnie Brasco?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT happen to the mob bosses as a result of Pistone's testimonies?
2. How much time did Brasco get to spend with his family on his first Christmas undercover?
3. What kind of operation did the man in #45 have?
4. Who was the undercover agent who worked with Pistone in Florida?
5. What was Brasco's role with Jilly's crew?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Pistone think it would be a good idea to concentrate more of his time on the Bonanno family?
2. What was the double tragedy Pistone faced on the day his wife was in a car accident?
3. Describe Pistone's activities during the time he spent with Jilly Greca's crew.
4. Explain how the deal came about in which Conti was allowed to put his vending machines in the bars in Milwaukee.
5. How did Pistone make a guy named Patsy angry regarding a stolen diamond ring?
6. How was the decision made regarding who Pistone would work for--Lefty or Mirra?
7. What was Pistone's identity during the undercover operation?
8. What were some of the things that Pistone had to do to become Donnie Brasco?
9. Describe the situation in which Frankie and Patsy questioned Pistone's credibility.
10. Why did the FBI decide to use Pistone in an undercover Mafia operation?
This section contains 1,382 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)