|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the undercover operation in Florida known as?
(a) Orange Bamboo.
(b) Sun Apple.
(c) Blue Lagoon.
(d) Key North.
2. For what reasons was Tommy arrested?
(a) Robbery and shooting at cops.
(b) Gambling and prostitution.
(c) Robbery and gambling.
(d) Drug dealing and prostitution.
3. Which two guys in Jilly's crew got out of jail and were suspicious of Brasco?
(a) Rizzo and Patsy.
(b) Frankie and Patsy.
(c) Frankie and Johnny.
(d) Paulie and Sammy.
4. What is one of the first things that Donnie Brasco buys?
5. The meeting with the man in #34 leads to Brasco's partnership with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Brasco introduced during this time?
2. Why did Brasco's wife not pick him up from the airport?
3. Pistone's first undercover job was _____________________.
4. Brasco agrees to stay in _______________ on Lefty's wishes.
5. To which crime family did the man in #34 belong?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Pistone have a close call with almost being identified when agent Tony Conti came to New York for a job?
2. How did Pistone meet Lefty and how did Pistone then have to break up his time?
3. Describe how Lefty took Pistone under his wing both professionally and personally.
4. How did Pistone make a guy named Patsy angry regarding a stolen diamond ring?
5. Describe Pistone's activities during the time he spent with Jilly Greca's crew.
6. What was the first time that Pistone would go undercover as Donnie Brasco?
7. What was Pistone's identity during the undercover operation?
8. What was critical about Pistone's meeting Tony Mirra?
9. What were some of the things that Pistone had to do to become Donnie Brasco?
10. Why did Pistone think it would be a good idea to concentrate more of his time on the Bonanno family?
This section contains 1,263 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)