|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the FBI thinking of pulling Brasco out of the operation at this point?
(a) Brasco was too ill to continue.
(b) Brasco's wife wanted a divorce.
(c) It was getting dangerous with so many changes in leadership.
(d) Brasco was getting too tired to stay sharp any longer.
2. What was not condoned in the Mafia world?
(a) Selling drugs.
(b) Separate vacations.
(d) Child pornography.
3. What was the amount of the open contract put out on Brasco after his true identity was revealed?
4. How long did the final sit down last to determine who Brasco would stay with?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 4 hours.
5. Who was one of the missing wise guys?
(a) Vincent Gigante.
(b) Sonny Red.
(c) Rusty Rastelli.
(d) Sammy Gravano.
6. What decision did Sonny make regarding Brasco?
(a) He wanted him shot for wearing a wire.
(b) He wanted him to start a new family in Dallas.
(c) He wanted to make him a made member of the family.
(d) He wanted him to take over the cigarette business.
7. Who did Brasco think should have been the first person to learn about Brasco's true identity?
(a) Sonny Black.
8. What did Brasco think was going to happen to Sonny after Brasco's true identity was revealed?
(a) Sonny would commit suicide.
(b) Sonny would escape to another country.
(c) Sonny would be killed.
(d) Sonny would go into witness protection.
9. Why did Brasco go to Florida in search of Sonny Red's crew?
(a) To bring them back to New York.
(b) To kill them.
(c) To apologize for Sonny Red's death.
(d) To tell them they now answered to Sonny Black.
10. What was the name of the club that Brasco wanted to open with Agent Rossi in Florida?
(a) Electric Palm.
(c) Sea Breeze.
(d) King's Court.
11. Why wouldn't the man in #74 return Lefty's phone calls when Lefty returned to New York?
(a) He was in prison.
(b) He was dead.
(c) He was getting out of the vending machine operation.
(d) He was in the hospital.
12. What had Brasco gone home to do when he got the call from Lefty that it was time to go?
(a) Attend his daughter's First Communion.
(b) Host a birthday party for his father.
(c) Be with his wife for her surgery.
(d) Attend his anniversary party.
13. Which member of the Bonanno family was killed in Chapter 12?
(a) John Gotti.
(b) Salvatore Bonanno.
(c) Carmine Galante.
(d) Francesco Garafolo.
14. Why did Brasco feel bad about what was going to happen to Sonny?
(a) He thought Sonny was innocent.
(b) He thought Sonny was about to leave the Mafia.
(c) He genuinely liked Sonny.
(d) He knew Sonny had little children.
15. What advice did Sonny give Brasco regarding Lefty?
(a) Never believe anything he says.
(b) Think of him as the enemy.
(c) Don't give him any more money.
(d) Pull away from him a bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lefty ask Brasco to go with him for the first time?
2. What happened when the Bonnano family was having another Vegas Night in Florida?
3. Who did Lefty question Brasco about?
4. Mirra started making claims that Brasco was involved in _________________.
5. What does Brasco find on him when he awakens in the apartment of the man in #104?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)