|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did Sonny make regarding Brasco?
(a) He wanted him to start a new family in Dallas.
(b) He wanted him shot for wearing a wire.
(c) He wanted him to take over the cigarette business.
(d) He wanted to make him a made member of the family.
2. Who had been funding the item in #92?
(a) The FBI.
3. What did Lefty think happened to Conti when Conti never returned?
(a) Conti got arrested.
(b) Conti ran off with the money.
(c) Conti was dead.
(d) Conti was shot.
4. Where was the man in #81 killed?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A train station.
(c) An airport.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Who was one of the missing wise guys?
(a) Sammy Gravano.
(b) Rusty Rastelli.
(c) Sonny Red.
(d) Vincent Gigante.
6. How long did the final sit down last to determine who Brasco would stay with?
(a) A week.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
7. Why did a Cuban banker back out of a drug deal with Lefty and Brasco?
(a) He was afraid of Brasco.
(b) He wanted to have less visibility for awhile.
(c) He couldn't get the financing.
(d) He got tipped off about an informant.
8. How did Sonny Black ensure that the cops would not raid the event in #90?
(a) He posted guards on the streets.
(b) He paid off the local sheriff.
(c) He posted bodyguards at all the doors.
(d) He didn't advertise it.
9. Lefty and Brasco spent a lot of time in ________________ after the death of the man in #81.
(c) Los Angeles.
10. Where did the FBI agents tell Sonny and Lefty about Brasco's true identity?
(a) Palm Breeze Lounge.
(b) Bada Bing Club.
(d) Motion Lounge.
11. Who became the acting boss of the Bonanno family while Rusty was in prison?
(a) Big Ange.
(b) Sally Fruits.
(c) Jimmy Two Times.
(d) Joe Diamonds.
12. Sonny Black told Brasco to look for Bruno in which state?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
13. Why was Lefty so impressed to be invited to the home of the man in #73?
(a) It meant that Lefty would soon be "made".
(b) Socialization with bosses does not occur in New York.
(c) They had always had a rivalry.
(d) He was a very private man.
14. Sonny worked a deal with Trafficante to get which business in Florida?
(a) Dog tracks.
15. What did Brasco do with the papers Nicky left behind in a Florida hotel room?
(a) He gave them to the FBI.
(b) He gave them to Lefty.
(c) He kept them for himself.
(d) He sent them to Sonny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Balistrieri pull out of the vending machine agreement?
2. Who was the Mafia boss in Milwaukee?
3. Brasco thought that he was close to ___________________ at this time.
4. Which one of the wiseguys was also killed because of his validation of Brasco?
5. How did the FBI know that Sonny had been killed?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)