|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would determine whether Lefty or Mirra got Brasco?
(a) How much money Brasco made for either of them.
(b) Who trusted Brasco more.
(c) Whether Mirra was made when he introduced Brasco to Lefty.
(d) How close Brasco was to their families.
2. What does Brasco find on him when he awakens in the apartment of the man in #104?
(a) A hat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A pistol.
3. Who did the FBI think should have been the first person to learn about Brasco's true identity?
4. Who was one of the missing wise guys?
(a) Sonny Red.
(b) Sammy Gravano.
(c) Rusty Rastelli.
(d) Vincent Gigante.
5. What did Brasco learn when he arrived to meet Lefty?
(a) The hit was called off.
(b) Lefty was retiring.
(c) Lefty was very ill.
(d) The drug deal was postponed.
6. Who claimed to have done drug deals with Brasco?
7. Mirra started making claims that Brasco was involved in _________________.
(a) prostitution ring.
(b) vending machine business.
(c) cigarette business.
(d) drug deals.
8. Brasco has to give his contact details, dates and names ___________________.
(a) every week.
(b) every six hours.
(c) every month.
(d) every day or so.
9. What was the name of the boat that Brasco obtained to take Lefty sailing?
(a) Casa Bella.
(b) Maid of the Mist.
(c) The Left Hand.
10. What happened when the Bonnano family was having another Vegas Night in Florida?
(a) Lefty was shot and killed.
(b) Hardly anyone showed up.
(c) The cops arrested everybody.
(d) Brasco shot Sonny.
11. Why did a Cuban banker back out of a drug deal with Lefty and Brasco?
(a) He was afraid of Brasco.
(b) He got tipped off about an informant.
(c) He couldn't get the financing.
(d) He wanted to have less visibility for awhile.
12. Where did the FBI agents tell Sonny and Lefty about Brasco's true identity?
(b) Palm Breeze Lounge.
(c) Motion Lounge.
(d) Bada Bing Club.
13. Which FBI agent did Brasco introduce to Lefty on the boating excursion?
14. Where did Lefty ask Brasco to go with him for the first time?
(a) To court.
(b) To the Bahamas.
(c) On a hit.
(d) To South America.
15. Lefty volunteers Brasco to work in the _______________ of the man in #73.
(a) bookkeeping operation.
(b) strip joint.
(c) drug ring.
(d) gambling operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it mean that someone was "wire"?
2. Who invited Brasco to stay at his apartment with him in New York?
3. Who did the FBI pull out of the undercover operation?
4. Why is Lefty angry about the move in #100?
5. Wearing a wire was especially dangerous because __________________________.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)