|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bonannos brought Sicilians to town to _____________________.
(a) set up a prostitution ring.
(b) help move drugs.
(c) work as bodyguards.
(d) run a new gambling ring.
2. Why were Pistone and his family in protective custody?
(a) There was a hit out on Pistone.
(b) Pistone wanted time alone with his family.
(c) Pistone needed some specialized training.
(d) Pistone needed some time to rest.
3. Conti's cover was to pose as a friend of Brasco's who was interested in ________________________.
(a) moving to South America.
(b) opening a vending machine business.
(c) becoming a crime family head.
(d) a prostitution ring.
4. What is another name for a made man in the Mafia?
5. Which Mafia controlled Milwaukee?
(a) New York.
6. Which of the following was NOT something Brasco does with Jilly's crew?
(b) Went to the movies.
(c) Talked about jobs.
(d) Played cards.
7. Why did Brasco think that concentrating on Jilly and his crew was not as productive as focusing on the Mafia aspect?
(a) Jilly was terminally ill.
(b) Jilly was a squealer.
(c) Jilly was only into fencing.
(d) Jilly was a marked man.
8. To whom was Brasco introduced during this time?
(a) Ace Corleone.
(b) Tony Mirra.
(c) Sam Gravano.
(d) Tony Bonini.
9. Pistone's first undercover job was _____________________.
(a) bring down drug dealers.
(b) bust jewelry heists.
(c) bring down credit card theft.
(d) bust an auto theft ring.
10. For what reasons was Tommy arrested?
(a) Drug dealing and prostitution.
(b) Robbery and shooting at cops.
(c) Gambling and prostitution.
(d) Robbery and gambling.
11. Brasco was always concerned about ________________________.
(a) having an accident.
(b) getting his I.D. checked.
(c) not making enough money.
(d) testifying in court against the guys.
12. What did Patsy demand to know from Brasco in Chapter 6?
(a) Guns from the heist.
(b) The name of someone in Florida who could vouch for him.
(c) Money from the last job.
(d) His home address.
13. Who did Jilly answer to after his promotion?
(a) Sam Spade.
(b) Jerry Soprano.
(c) Charlie Moose.
(d) Eddie Two Times.
14. Who tells Frankie and Patsy to never question Brasco?
15. Jilly owned a store that fenced what type of items?
(a) Stolen fur coats.
(b) Stolen jewelry.
(c) Stolen cigarettes.
(d) Stolen clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brasco tried to get Lefty hooked up with another FBI undercover agent into ____________________ in Milwaukee.
2. How did Lefty feel about teaching Brasco about the Mafia?
3. Why did Brasco and Conti give money to Lefty?
4. What is the undercover operation in Florida known as?
5. What had Brasco still not told his wife in Chapter 8?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)