|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Brasco do to Frankie and Patsy after they made the demand in #37?
(a) Punched both of them.
(b) Smashed their right hands.
(c) Broke their kneecaps.
(d) Sliced their ears off.
2. Which high-level mobster asked to mentor Brasco?
3. What is one of the first things that Donnie Brasco buys?
4. What is another name for a made man in the Mafia?
5. Pistone's first undercover job was _____________________.
(a) bring down credit card theft.
(b) bust an auto theft ring.
(c) bring down drug dealers.
(d) bust jewelry heists.
6. What had Brasco still not told his wife in Chapter 8?
(a) That he was infiltrating a prostitution ring.
(b) How many times he was shot.
(c) The details of his undercover operation.
(d) That he went to South America for drug deals.
7. Why were Pistone and his family in protective custody?
(a) Pistone needed some specialized training.
(b) There was a hit out on Pistone.
(c) Pistone wanted time alone with his family.
(d) Pistone needed some time to rest.
8. What did Patsy demand to know from Brasco in Chapter 6?
(a) The name of someone in Florida who could vouch for him.
(b) His home address.
(c) Money from the last job.
(d) Guns from the heist.
9. What was Pistone's undercover name?
(a) Darryl Braswell.
(b) Dave Burlington.
(c) Donnie Brasco.
(d) Donnie Braxton.
10. What excuse did Brasco give Lefty for needing to leave Milwaukee for a while?
(a) He had to be with his father during his heart surgery.
(b) He had to go to his mother's funeral.
(c) He had to see his girlfriend who was in a car accident.
(d) He needed a vacation.
11. Which two guys in Jilly's crew got out of jail and were suspicious of Brasco?
(a) Rizzo and Patsy.
(b) Frankie and Patsy.
(c) Paulie and Sammy.
(d) Frankie and Johnny.
12. Which Mafia controlled Milwaukee?
(b) New York.
13. What is the name of the bar where Brasco spends a lot of time?
(b) Blue Moon Saloon.
(d) Lazy Eye Bar & Grill.
14. What kind of operation did the man in #45 have?
(d) Gaming ring.
15. Which FBI agent did Brasco go to California to help and who almost blew Brasco's cover in New York?
(a) Frank Mari.
(b) Sammy Genovese.
(c) Michael Adamo.
(d) Tony Conti.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which Florida city did Brasco travel to help Fitz with the operation there?
2. What did Brasco do that his family was not happy about?
3. Which of the following does NOT happen to the mob bosses as a result of Pistone's testimonies?
4. Who tells Frankie and Patsy to never question Brasco?
5. Brasco has to be careful that the Mafia or the ______________ don't learn about where his family lives.
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)