|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Lefty's son who had a drug problem?
2. Lefty was a less volatile person than _______________ was.
3. What increased Jilly's crew's respect for Jilly?
(a) Jilly gave them time off.
(b) Jilly gave out Christmas bonuses.
(c) Jilly got "made".
(d) Jilly gave them all raises.
4. Pistone's first undercover job was _____________________.
(a) bring down credit card theft.
(b) bring down drug dealers.
(c) bust jewelry heists.
(d) bust an auto theft ring.
5. Which Mafia controlled Milwaukee?
(a) New York.
6. What was one thing an undercover agent could never forget?
(a) He was playing a role.
(b) He was doing a great service.
(c) He would likely be discovered.
(d) He would probably get killed.
7. What kind of operation did the man in #45 have?
(a) Gaming ring.
8. Sometimes Brasco only got to have ______________ with his family.
(c) midnight snacks.
9. What had Brasco still not told his wife in Chapter 8?
(a) How many times he was shot.
(b) The details of his undercover operation.
(c) That he was infiltrating a prostitution ring.
(d) That he went to South America for drug deals.
10. What did Patsy demand to know from Brasco in Chapter 6?
(a) His home address.
(b) Guns from the heist.
(c) Money from the last job.
(d) The name of someone in Florida who could vouch for him.
11. Conti's cover was to pose as a friend of Brasco's who was interested in ________________________.
(a) opening a vending machine business.
(b) becoming a crime family head.
(c) a prostitution ring.
(d) moving to South America.
12. The Bonannos brought Sicilians to town to _____________________.
(a) help move drugs.
(b) run a new gambling ring.
(c) work as bodyguards.
(d) set up a prostitution ring.
13. Which of the following was NOT something Brasco does with Jilly's crew?
(b) Went to the movies.
(c) Played cards.
(d) Talked about jobs.
14. Who picked up Brasco at the airport?
(a) His daughter.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) His brother.
(d) His neighbor.
15. What did Pistone (Brasco) reveal to his wife for the first time on this trip home?
(a) Some details of the operation.
(b) He had an affair.
(c) He was resigning from the FBI.
(d) He wanted a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Benjamin Ruggiero's Mafia name?
2. Brasco tried to get Lefty hooked up with another FBI undercover agent into ____________________ in Milwaukee.
3. In which city was Pistone's first FBI job?
4. Why did Brasco spend time hanging around with Jilly's crew?
5. What is another name for a made man in the Mafia?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)