|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which major award did Pistone receive for his service?
(a) The Pulitzer Prize.
(b) The Nobel Prize.
(c) The Attorney General's Distinguished Service Award.
(d) The Purple Heart.
2. The FBI was sure that there was a hit going on and ______________ wiseguys were missing but no bodies were found.
3. Why did Brasco feel bad about what was going to happen to Sonny?
(a) He genuinely liked Sonny.
(b) He knew Sonny had little children.
(c) He thought Sonny was innocent.
(d) He thought Sonny was about to leave the Mafia.
4. What did Brasco do to Frankie and Patsy after they made the demand in #37?
(a) Broke their kneecaps.
(b) Sliced their ears off.
(c) Smashed their right hands.
(d) Punched both of them.
5. What did Brasco learn when he arrived to meet Lefty?
(a) Lefty was retiring.
(b) The hit was called off.
(c) The drug deal was postponed.
(d) Lefty was very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brasco's wife and children get angry at him?
2. What excuse did Brasco give Lefty for needing to leave Milwaukee for a while?
3. How much time did Brasco get to spend with his family on his first Christmas undercover?
4. The meeting with the man in #34 leads to Brasco's partnership with whom?
5. Who did Lefty question Brasco about?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)