|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jilly owned a store that fenced what type of items?
(a) Stolen cigarettes.
(b) Stolen fur coats.
(c) Stolen clothing.
(d) Stolen jewelry.
2. Which two guys in Jilly's crew got out of jail and were suspicious of Brasco?
(a) Rizzo and Patsy.
(b) Frankie and Patsy.
(c) Frankie and Johnny.
(d) Paulie and Sammy.
3. Why did Brasco and Conti give money to Lefty?
(a) To pay off a family in exchange for Tommy's life.
(b) To pay their dues.
(c) To start a new jazz club.
(d) To have an operation.
4. What had Brasco still not told his wife in Chapter 8?
(a) How many times he was shot.
(b) That he was infiltrating a prostitution ring.
(c) That he went to South America for drug deals.
(d) The details of his undercover operation.
5. What was Brasco's role with Jilly's crew?
(a) Mapped out routes.
(b) Unloaded trucks.
(c) Loaded shelves.
(d) Took inventory.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Pistone work as Donnie Brasco?
2. What is the undercover operation in Florida known as?
3. Sometimes Brasco only got to have ______________ with his family.
4. What excuse did Brasco give Lefty for needing to leave Milwaukee for a while?
5. Lefty was a less volatile person than _______________ was.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)