|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Pistone work undercover to infiltrate the Mafia?
2. What excuse did Brasco give Lefty for needing to leave Milwaukee for a while?
(a) He had to go to his mother's funeral.
(b) He had to see his girlfriend who was in a car accident.
(c) He had to be with his father during his heart surgery.
(d) He needed a vacation.
3. In which city was Pistone's first FBI job?
(a) San Diego, CA.
(b) Atlanta, GA.
(c) Portland, OR.
(d) Jacksonville, FL.
4. What was Jilly's last name?
5. What did the two men in #31 take from a house they robbed?
(a) Pool table.
(b) Fur coat.
(c) Diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brasco tried to get Lefty hooked up with another FBI undercover agent into ____________________ in Milwaukee.
2. Which FBI agent did Brasco go to California to help and who almost blew Brasco's cover in New York?
3. Why did Brasco think that concentrating on Jilly and his crew was not as productive as focusing on the Mafia aspect?
4. Why did Brasco's wife not pick him up from the airport?
5. What is the name of the bar where Brasco spends a lot of time?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)