|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 -5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what organization did Joseph Pistone work?
(c) Secret Service.
(d) Green Berets.
2. Who was Pistone's supervisor who worked on setting up the undercover operation?
(a) Guy Berada.
(b) Gene Cansella.
(c) Gary Bonini.
(d) Chuck Bertini.
3. The meeting with the man in #34 leads to Brasco's partnership with whom?
4. Who did Jilly answer to after his promotion?
(a) Eddie Two Times.
(b) Jerry Soprano.
(c) Charlie Moose.
(d) Sam Spade.
5. Jilly owned a store that fenced what type of items?
(a) Stolen fur coats.
(b) Stolen jewelry.
(c) Stolen cigarettes.
(d) Stolen clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT happen to the mob bosses as a result of Pistone's testimonies?
2. Which of the following was NOT something Brasco does with Jilly's crew?
3. Brasco only participated in the ________________ jobs.
4. Who is the undercover agent who helps Brasco establish some identity around town?
5. To which crime family did the man in #34 belong?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)