|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Update.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years do the Mafiosi have to have known a guy before he can be admitted?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 5-10 years.
(d) 15-20 years.
2. Since the investigation, the Mafia requires that a proposed member must ________________ before he can become a made guy.
(a) work for ten years.
(b) swear a blood oath.
(c) kill someone.
(d) make a million dollars.
3. What did Brasco do with the papers Nicky left behind in a Florida hotel room?
(a) He gave them to Lefty.
(b) He sent them to Sonny.
(c) He gave them to the FBI.
(d) He kept them for himself.
4. Brasco has to give his contact details, dates and names ___________________.
(a) every week.
(b) every month.
(c) every six hours.
(d) every day or so.
5. What did Patsy demand to know from Brasco in Chapter 6?
(a) His home address.
(b) The name of someone in Florida who could vouch for him.
(c) Guns from the heist.
(d) Money from the last job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brasco think that concentrating on Jilly and his crew was not as productive as focusing on the Mafia aspect?
2. In which city did Pistone work as Donnie Brasco?
3. What did the cops confirm about Sonny Red's body?
4. Where did the FBI agents tell Sonny and Lefty about Brasco's true identity?
5. What does Cosa Nostra mean?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)