|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bonannos brought Sicilians to town to _____________________.
(a) run a new gambling ring.
(b) work as bodyguards.
(c) help move drugs.
(d) set up a prostitution ring.
2. Which of the following does NOT happen to the mob bosses as a result of Pistone's testimonies?
(a) They were jailed.
(b) They went back to Sicily.
(c) They were dead.
(d) They were indicted.
3. What was Pistone's undercover name?
(a) Donnie Brasco.
(b) Darryl Braswell.
(c) Dave Burlington.
(d) Donnie Braxton.
4. Lefty and Brasco spent a lot of time in ________________ after the death of the man in #81.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Why did so many Sicilians start coming to New York?
(a) To attend a funeral.
(b) To get in on gambling.
(c) To make their bones.
(d) To deal drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brasco find on him when he awakens in the apartment of the man in #104?
2. In which city was Pistone's first FBI job?
3. Who tells Frankie and Patsy to never question Brasco?
4. Sonny made plans to move Brasco and his crew to which state?
5. What did Lefty think happened to Conti when Conti never returned?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)