Chapter 1 -5
1. With what organization did Joseph Pistone work?
(a) Secret Service.
(d) Green Berets.
2. For how many years did Pistone work undercover to infiltrate the Mafia?
3. What was Pistone's undercover name?
(a) Darryl Braswell.
(b) Donnie Braxton.
(c) Donnie Brasco.
(d) Dave Burlington.
4. Which of the following does NOT happen to the mob bosses as a result of Pistone's testimonies?
(a) They were indicted.
(b) They were jailed.
(c) They were dead.
(d) They went back to Sicily.
5. Which major award did Pistone receive for his service?
(a) The Nobel Prize.
(b) The Purple Heart.
(c) The Attorney General's Distinguished Service Award.
(d) The Pulitzer Prize.
6. Why were Pistone and his family in protective custody?
(a) There was a hit out on Pistone.
(b) Pistone needed some time to rest.
(c) Pistone needed some specialized training.
(d) Pistone wanted time alone with his family.
7. In which city was Pistone's first FBI job?
(a) Atlanta, GA.
(b) San Diego, CA.
(c) Jacksonville, FL.
(d) Portland, OR.
This section contains 4,017 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)