Chapter 1 -5
• FBI agent Joe Pistone recalls the six years he spend undercover in the Mafia, posing as a jewel thief named Donnie Brasco.
• Pistone testifies against the mobsters who once called him their friend but now have hit out on him and his family.
• Some of the mobsters also have hits on themselves for bringing Pistone into the mob families.
• In the end, with Pistone's testimonies, the heads of all the mob families are indicted, jailed or dead.
• Pistone and his family are now living in a secret location and no one can know who he was or what he has done.
• Pistone worked in several different FBI offices before being moved to New York where he would go undercover as Donnie Brasco.
• Pistone's supervisor, Guy Berada, also put another agent, Joe Fitz, in place in Florida.
• The FBI destroyed any evidence of Pistone so that there...
This section contains 2,263 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)