|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Tovald is reading the letters, what is Nora thinking of doing?
(a) running away by herself
(b) stealing the household money
(c) kidnapping the children
(d) killing herself
2. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
(a) Doctor Rank secretly loves Nora.
(b) Doctor Rank hides his great anger at Nora.
(c) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is stupid.
(d) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is selfish.
3. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
(a) The guests were embarrassed by her dance.
(b) The guests enjoyed her dance.
(c) The guests were angered and asked her to leave.
(d) The guests were offended and started to leave.
4. What does Krogstad say he has in his pocket?
(a) the bond
(b) a letter that will clear her of wrongdoing
(c) a confession to his own forgery
(d) a letter for Torvald
5. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
(a) running away
(c) confessing to their wrongdoing
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora answer, when Torvald asks if she understands what she has done?
2. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
3. What does Nora tell Torvald about the cards from Doctor Rank?
4. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
5. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)