|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask Krogstad to think of, to beg him for mercy?
(a) her children
(b) her husband
(c) her reputation
(d) her feelings
2. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
(a) being too prideful
(b) being too generous with his money
(c) being too fond of food and drink
(d) being a gambler
3. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
(a) explain to Torvald what has happened
(b) leave forever
(c) send Nora a present
(d) apologize to Mrs. Linde
4. What happens while Nora is dancing?
(a) She trips and falls.
(b) Her shawl flies off.
(c) Her shoe breaks.
(d) Her hair comes down.
5. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
(a) They sang songs and told stories.
(b) They knew lots of secrets.
(c) They didn't moralize.
(d) They understood what it was like to be a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde tell Nora to do?
2. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
3. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
4. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
5. Who does Krogstad intend to tell about the bond?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)