|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald do with the bond when he receives it?
(a) He reads it and tears it up, trampling it on the ground.
(b) He keeps it to remind him of what Nora has done.
(c) He reads it and then burns it with a lighter.
(d) He throws it in the stove without looking at it.
2. What does Torvald say about Mrs. Linde after she leaves?
(a) that he admires her
(b) that she's pushy
(c) that she's a bore
(d) that he doesn't trust her
3. While Tovald is reading the letters, what is Nora thinking of doing?
(a) killing herself
(b) running away by herself
(c) kidnapping the children
(d) stealing the household money
4. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
(a) She hits him with the clothing.
(b) She hides the clothing from him.
(c) She dangles the clothing in front of his eyes.
(d) She forces him to take the clothing.
5. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
(a) Mrs. Linde is in the house as he's speaking.
(b) Mrs. Linde is Nora's childhood friend.
(c) Mrs. Linde was critical of Doctor Rank.
(d) Mrs. Linde has gotten a job at the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald say he did for Nora?
2. What does Torvald call Nora's explanation?
3. What does Nora tell Torvald to do, after they've discussed Doctor Rank's impending death?
4. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
5. What stops Nora from leaving?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)