Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simile does Torvald use to describe how he will protect Nora?
(a) He says he will protect her like a baby chick fallen from a nest.
(b) He says he will protect her like a ground squirrel frightened by a bird of prey's shadow.
(c) He says he will protect her like a hunted dove saved from a hawk's claws.
(d) He says he will protect her like a wounded deer saved from a hunter's arrow.
2. Where does Mrs. Linde propose to go, after Nora tells her what's happened?
(a) to the bank
(b) to see Krogstad
(c) to see Doctor Rank
(d) to see Torvald
3. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
(a) in his billfold
(b) in the fire
(c) in the letter box
(d) on the table
4. How long does Krogstad say it's been since he was involved in anything dishonorable?
(a) a year
(b) two years
(c) six months
(d) a year and a half
5. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
(a) being too generous with his money
(b) being a gambler
(c) being too prideful
(d) being too fond of food and drink
Short Answer Questions
1. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
2. What does Mrs. Linde say was her reason for sending Krogstad a harsh break-up letter?
3. How much money does Krogstad say he will ask Torvald for?
4. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
5. What does Nora initially tell Torvald is her reason for her wrongdoing?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)