|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Krogstad intend to tell about the bond?
(a) the bank officers
(b) the newspapers
(c) the police
2. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(b) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(c) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(d) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
3. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(b) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(c) Torvald wanted more free time.
(d) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
4. What does Nora say about her happiness with Torvald?
(a) She was happy at first before she knew better.
(b) She always knew she was unhappy but kept it hidden.
(c) She has been alternately happy and miserable all her life.
(d) She thought she was happy, but has never really been happy.
5. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
(b) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(c) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
(d) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
2. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
3. What does Torvald say he will replace "playtime" with?
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
5. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)