|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
(a) No, but Torvald goes to meet with him immediately.
(b) Yes, but Doctor Rand is early and waits in the hall for him.
(c) No, Torvald is surprised and doesn't want to see him.
(d) Yes, Doctor Rand goes directly to the study to meet with him.
2. How does Torvald say he will deal with Krogstad's demands?
(a) He says he will give in at first, but plot to remove the threat.
(b) He says he will threaten Krogstad with action for blackmail.
(c) He says he will be forced to give in to them.
(d) He says he will ignore them and be damned.
3. Where does Mrs. Linde propose to go, after Nora tells her what's happened?
(a) to see Doctor Rank
(b) to see Krogstad
(c) to see Torvald
(d) to the bank
4. Who does Nora say must have been tampering with the mailbox?
(a) the maid
(b) the children
(c) Mrs. Linde
(d) a guest from the party
5. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(b) He was sad to be away from her.
(c) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(d) Things were dull without her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
2. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
3. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
4. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
5. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)