|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
2. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) her macaroons
(b) a gift for Torvald
(c) a Christmas tree
(d) gifts for the children
3. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(b) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(c) Emmy will soon break it.
(d) Emmy will never guess what it is.
4. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
(a) He says Mrs. Linde will take his place as the Helmers' friend.
(b) He says Mrs. Linde will take all the attention away from his death.
(c) He says Mrs. Linde will be in all the newspapers.
(d) He says Mrs. Linde will take over his position in the town.
5. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
(a) She presumes Doctor Rank has shady business affairs with Torvald.
(b) She presumes Doctor Rank is a blackmailer.
(c) She presumes Doctor Rank is prejudiced against Krogstad out of jealousy.
(d) She presumes Doctor Rank is Nora's imaginary rich admirer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rank say he will send Nora, when he knows he is about to die?
2. What does Torvald say no man would sacrifice for his wife?
3. What does Torvald say he did for Nora?
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
5. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)