|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(b) her father
(c) a bank manager
(d) her mother
2. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
(a) They didn't moralize.
(b) They sang songs and told stories.
(c) They understood what it was like to be a woman.
(d) They knew lots of secrets.
3. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
(a) a cigar
(b) a hat
(c) a book
(d) a nightcap
4. How does Krogstad come to Nora's house, so that he's not seen?
(a) He comes from the floor above.
(b) He comes through a window.
(c) He waits out on the street.
(d) He comes up the back stairs.
5. What does Nora say she must do?
(a) kill herself
(b) find Krogstad
(c) leave Torvald
(d) learn from Mrs. Linde
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
2. How does Torvald say he will deal with Krogstad's demands?
3. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
4. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
5. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)