|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are good quality.
(b) They were cheap.
(c) They were expensive.
(d) They are low quality.
2. What does Torvald call Nora's explanation?
(a) a beautiful lie
(b) a mockery of law
(c) a silly excuse
(d) a song by a little bird
3. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
(a) He says it would make him incredibly happy.
(b) He is offended that she wants a favor.
(c) He gets angry that she would be so selfish.
(d) He laughs and says he knows she needs nothing.
4. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
(a) He says it was too perfect.
(b) He says it was too realistic.
(c) He says it was too erratic.
(d) He says it was too slow and cautious.
5. What does Nora ask Krogstad to think of, to beg him for mercy?
(a) her husband
(b) her feelings
(c) her children
(d) her reputation
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Torvald surprised Nora has changed her clothes?
2. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
4. What does Torvald say he will replace "playtime" with?
5. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)