|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Nora say she first understood Torvald?
(a) the first day of their trip to Italy
(b) that night
(c) the night they met
(d) the day they married
2. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) hide and seek
(b) blind man's bluff
(c) king of the hill
(d) ring around the rosie
3. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) sewing and embroidery
(b) cleaning houses
(c) jewelry making
(d) baking and cooking
4. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are good quality.
(b) They were cheap.
(c) They were expensive.
(d) They are low quality.
5. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(b) He likes the financial security.
(c) He likes that he'll gain political power.
(d) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
2. How much money does Krogstad say he will ask Torvald for?
3. What stops Nora from leaving?
4. What does Helmer find in the lock of the mailbox?
5. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)