|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora say she must do?
(a) leave Torvald
(b) kill herself
(c) learn from Mrs. Linde
(d) find Krogstad
2. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
(a) Krogstad knows a secret about Torvald's past.
(b) He believes Krogstad is immoral.
(c) Krogstad has slovenly habits and is tardy to work.
(d) Krogstad is too familiar and friendly with him in public.
3. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) since Torvald became involved in the bank
(b) for a year and a half
(c) since their student days
(d) for six months
4. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
(a) He thinks she may be using him to get money.
(b) He thinks she may be sacrificing herself to save Nora.
(c) He thinks she may be using him because she's lonely.
(d) He thinks she may want to be a mother more than she wants to be a wife.
5. What name does Torvald call Nora, after reading the letter?
(a) monstrous crow
(b) little lark
(c) miserable creature
(d) little squirrel
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
2. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
3. Who does Krogstad intend to tell about the bond?
4. What does Nora say they've never had before, as husband and wife?
5. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)