|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by dancing with her
(b) by giving her money
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by giving her a kiss
2. What name does Torvald call Nora, after reading the letter?
(a) little squirrel
(b) monstrous crow
(c) little lark
(d) miserable creature
3. How does Nora answer, when Torvald asks if she understands what she has done?
(a) She says that she never understood.
(b) She says that yes, she is beginning to understand.
(c) She says that she doesn't know what it means anymore.
(d) She says that she understood from the beginning.
4. What does Nora say she cannot consider?
(a) what the future will hold
(b) where she will stay that night
(c) where she can find work
(d) what other people will say
5. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She looks for his coat.
(b) She listens at the study door.
(c) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(d) She goes to look for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
2. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
3. When does Nora say she first understood Torvald?
4. What has Nora instructed the maid to tell Krogstad?
5. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)