|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora say will happen when she's "out of the way"?
(a) Torvald will be sorry.
(b) Torvald will see her love.
(c) Tovald will be free.
(d) Tovald will forgive her.
2. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
(a) leave forever
(b) send Nora a present
(c) explain to Torvald what has happened
(d) apologize to Mrs. Linde
3. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(b) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
(c) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
(d) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
4. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) a loud noise from the other room
(b) anger that Nora is late
(c) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(d) worry over what Nora has bought
5. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
2. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
3. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
4. What does Krogstad say he has in his pocket?
5. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)