|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
(b) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
(c) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(d) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
2. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(a) a new pot
(c) a new dress
(d) an expensive bracelet
3. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
(a) to the nurse
(b) to wrap Christmas presents
(c) up to their rooms
(d) outside to play
4. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to read a book.
(b) She tries to clean the house.
(c) She tries to fix a vase.
(d) She tries to work on needlework.
5. What has Nora instructed the maid to tell Krogstad?
(a) that no one is home
(b) that they will call the police if he doesn't leave
(c) that no one is allowed in on Christmas day
(d) that Nora refuses to see him
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
2. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
3. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
4. What made Torvald ill?
5. What does Torvald like about his new job?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)