|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald say are Nora's most sacred duties?
(a) her duties to her husband and children
(b) her duties to society
(c) her duties to herself and her husband
(d) her duties to God and her husband
2. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad picks the lock.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(c) The door was left ajar.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the window.
3. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(b) She is going to inherit money.
(c) She plans on winning money gambling.
(d) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
4. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her money
(b) by giving her a ring
(c) by giving her a kiss
(d) by dancing with her
5. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
(a) Since Mrs. Linde will be an employee, it's inappropriate for her to be there.
(b) Torvald hates to see dressmaking.
(c) Torvald will be jealous she's spending time with Mrs. Linde.
(d) Torvald has taken a dislike to Mrs. Linde.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora answer, when Torvald asks if she understands what she has done?
2. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
3. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
4. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
5. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)