|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
(a) Mrs. Linde
(b) the maid
(d) Doctor Rand
2. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(b) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(c) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
(d) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
3. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the dogs
(b) the neighbors
(c) the maids
4. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(b) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(c) No, Nora never thought to write.
(d) No, but Nora meant to write.
5. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
(a) exposure to weather
(b) a venereal disease his father had
(c) an inherited genetic cause
(d) an accident
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
2. What name does Torvald call Nora, after reading the letter?
3. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
4. What stops Nora from leaving?
5. Does Nora want to come home from the dance after the Tarantella?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)