|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(b) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(c) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(d) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
2. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a cup of tea
(b) a glass of whiskey
(c) a book from Torvald's study
(d) the Christmas tree
3. What made Torvald ill?
(a) a harsh, cold winter
(b) an accident
(c) a genetic disease
4. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
(a) She says it's a dress she ordered.
(b) She says it's a new hat for her costume.
(c) She says it's the boy from the butcher's.
(d) She says it's a Christmas present for Torvald.
5. What does Torvald say about Mrs. Linde after she leaves?
(a) that he admires her
(b) that she's pushy
(c) that he doesn't trust her
(d) that she's a bore
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
2. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
3. Why is Torvald surprised Nora has changed her clothes?
4. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
5. How does Torvald say he will deal with Krogstad's demands?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)