|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) ring around the rosie
(b) king of the hill
(c) hide and seek
(d) blind man's bluff
2. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
(b) running away
(c) confessing to their wrongdoing
3. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the dogs
(b) the neighbors
(d) the maids
4. What does Krogstad say he will do with the bond?
(a) burn it
(b) keep it
(c) give it to Torvald
(d) hide it in a safe place
5. What does Mrs. Linde say was her reason for sending Krogstad a harsh break-up letter?
(a) to completely sever their relationship
(b) to see if he would still chase her
(c) because her husband forced her to
(d) to tell him the bitter truth
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
2. What is Krogstad's initial reaction to the fact that the Helmers are at a dance?
3. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
4. What does Nora say they've never had before, as husband and wife?
5. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)