|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rank say he will send Nora, when he knows he is about to die?
(a) a card with a black border
(b) a card with a black angel
(c) a card with a black star
(d) a card with a black cross
2. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
(a) He says Mrs. Linde will be in all the newspapers.
(b) He says Mrs. Linde will take over his position in the town.
(c) He says Mrs. Linde will take all the attention away from his death.
(d) He says Mrs. Linde will take his place as the Helmers' friend.
3. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's lawyer
(c) Nora's father
(d) Torvald's doctor
4. What does Torvald say about Mrs. Linde after she leaves?
(a) that she's a bore
(b) that he admires her
(c) that he doesn't trust her
(d) that she's pushy
5. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(c) The door was left ajar.
(d) Krogstad picks the lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
2. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
3. What has Nora instructed the maid to tell Krogstad?
4. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
5. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)