|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
(a) Nora's present, to be stored away until she recants
(b) a message for the police about Krogstad
(c) a letter firing Krogstad
(d) a present to wrap for Nora
2. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
(a) an inherited genetic cause
(b) a venereal disease his father had
(c) an accident
(d) exposure to weather
3. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She had the children make presents.
(b) She bought them at an expensive store.
(c) She bought them at a cheap store.
(d) She made them herself.
4. What does Mrs. Linde say was her reason for sending Krogstad a harsh break-up letter?
(a) to tell him the bitter truth
(b) because her husband forced her to
(c) to completely sever their relationship
(d) to see if he would still chase her
5. What reason does Nora give the maid to keep Krogstad's visit secret?
(a) She says it's a present for the children.
(b) She says it's none of the maid's business.
(c) She says it's a surprise for her husband.
(d) She says it's a surprise for Doctor Rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
2. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
3. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
4. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
5. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)