|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(b) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(c) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(d) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
2. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
(a) send Nora a present
(b) leave forever
(c) apologize to Mrs. Linde
(d) explain to Torvald what has happened
3. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(b) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(c) Krogstad is a criminal.
(d) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
4. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
(a) stealing the bond
(b) running away
(c) killing him
(d) turning herself over to the police
5. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
2. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
3. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
4. When does Nora say she first understood Torvald?
5. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)