|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald do with the bond when he receives it?
(a) He reads it and tears it up, trampling it on the ground.
(b) He keeps it to remind him of what Nora has done.
(c) He throws it in the stove without looking at it.
(d) He reads it and then burns it with a lighter.
2. Does Nora want to come home from the dance after the Tarantella?
(a) No, but Torvald drags her downstairs.
(b) No, she stays at the dance.
(c) Yes, she runs home without Torvald.
(d) Yes, she and Torvald leave together.
3. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was having an affair.
(b) She was doing copying work.
(c) She was making something for Torvald.
(d) She was seeing a doctor.
4. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
(a) He says they will soon forget him.
(b) He says they will be sad for three seasons.
(c) He says they will mourn for a long time.
(d) He says they will dance on his grave.
5. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
(a) a recluse in a cave
(b) a gambler out of money
(c) a condemned prisoner
(d) a shipwrecked man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora ask Krogstad to think of, to beg him for mercy?
2. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
3. What does Torvald blame Nora's behavior on?
4. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
5. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)