|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(a) Mrs. Linde
(b) a complete stranger
(c) Doctor Rank
2. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a Christmas ornament
(b) a business letter
(c) a gift for Nora
(d) a pen
3. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
(b) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(c) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
(d) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
4. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
(a) She says Doctor Rank is too sick.
(b) She says Doctor Rank is making fun of her.
(c) She says Doctor Rank was naughty.
(d) She says she wants the rest of the costume to be a surprise.
5. What stops Nora from leaving?
(a) Nora's doubts about leaving her children
(b) Torvald, coming out of his study
(c) the maid coming in from the kitchen
(d) Nora's doubts about what is in the letter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald blame Nora's behavior on?
2. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
3. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
4. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
5. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)