|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
(a) He thinks she may want to be a mother more than she wants to be a wife.
(b) He thinks she may be using him because she's lonely.
(c) He thinks she may be using him to get money.
(d) He thinks she may be sacrificing herself to save Nora.
2. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
(a) She hears a toast.
(b) She sees a light in the upstairs window.
(c) She hears the clock strike midnight.
(d) She hears the Tarantella upstairs.
3. What does Nora tell Torvald about the cards from Doctor Rank?
(a) They mean Doctor Rank is no longer their friend.
(b) She doesn't know what they mean.
(c) They are a joke from Doctor Rank.
(d) They mean Doctor Rank is dying.
4. What stops Nora from leaving?
(a) Nora's doubts about leaving her children
(b) Torvald, coming out of his study
(c) Nora's doubts about what is in the letter
(d) the maid coming in from the kitchen
5. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
(c) running away
(d) confessing to their wrongdoing
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
2. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
3. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. What simile does Torvald use to describe how he will protect Nora?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)