|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
(a) The children want their mother's attention.
(b) There's too much work to do around the house.
(c) It's cold, and she thinks Nora may get ill.
(d) Torvald wanted Nora to be in when he returned.
2. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) repossessing all her belongings
(b) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(c) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(d) pretending they're having an affair
3. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
(a) They sang songs and told stories.
(b) They understood what it was like to be a woman.
(c) They knew lots of secrets.
(d) They didn't moralize.
4. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They were cheap.
(b) They were expensive.
(c) They are good quality.
(d) They are low quality.
5. Where does Mrs. Linde propose to go, after Nora tells her what's happened?
(a) to see Torvald
(b) to the bank
(c) to see Doctor Rank
(d) to see Krogstad
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nora say has wronged her?
2. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
3. What was Torvald's previous profession?
4. What does Mrs. Linde almost forget as she leaves?
5. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)