|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(b) She looks for his coat.
(c) She listens at the study door.
(d) She goes to look for him.
2. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(b) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
(c) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(d) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
3. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
(b) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(c) repairing her dress for the costume ball
(d) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
4. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
5. What does Mrs. Linde say she has faith in about Krogstad?
(a) his love
(b) his character
(c) his innocence
(d) his weakness
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torvald say he will deal with Krogstad's demands?
2. What does Krogstad say he has in his pocket?
3. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
4. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
5. What does Torvald call Nora's explanation?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)