|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
(a) killing him
(b) running away
(c) stealing the bond
(d) turning herself over to the police
2. What does Nora tell Torvald to do, after they've discussed Doctor Rank's impending death?
(a) read the rest of the mail
(b) give her the mail to put on his desk
(c) leave the mail until the morning
(d) toss the mail into the fire
3. What does Nora put on herself, when Torvald goes in to read the letters?
(a) her heavy cloak
(b) her Italian shawl
(c) Mrs. Linde's old coat
(d) Torvald's domino costume
4. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
(a) explain to Torvald what has happened
(b) apologize to Mrs. Linde
(c) send Nora a present
(d) leave forever
5. While Tovald is reading the letters, what is Nora thinking of doing?
(a) killing herself
(b) running away by herself
(c) kidnapping the children
(d) stealing the household money
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
2. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
3. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
4. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
5. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)