|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by dancing with her
(b) by giving her money
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by giving her a kiss
2. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
(a) The guests were offended and started to leave.
(b) The guests were embarrassed by her dance.
(c) The guests were angered and asked her to leave.
(d) The guests enjoyed her dance.
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
(a) She sees a light in the upstairs window.
(b) She hears the clock strike midnight.
(c) She hears a toast.
(d) She hears the Tarantella upstairs.
5. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
(a) Nora knew the nurse when Nora was a teenager.
(b) The nurse was Nora's nurse when she was young.
(c) Nora hired the nurse when she had her third child.
(d) Nora hired the nurse when she had her first child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krogstad come to Nora's house, so that he's not seen?
2. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
3. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
4. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
5. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)