|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(b) a complete stranger
(c) Mrs. Linde
(d) Doctor Rank
2. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by steamer
(b) by train
(c) on foot
(d) by carriage
3. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
(a) to have privacy
(b) so Torvald will be nearby
(c) so Nora will be nearby
(d) so he doesn't know where she lives
4. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(b) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(c) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(d) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
5. What does Rank say he will send Nora, when he knows he is about to die?
(a) a card with a black border
(b) a card with a black angel
(c) a card with a black cross
(d) a card with a black star
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
2. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
3. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
4. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
5. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)