|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) The door was left ajar.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(c) Krogstad picks the lock.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
2. What has Nora instructed the maid to tell Krogstad?
(a) that no one is home
(b) that they will call the police if he doesn't leave
(c) that no one is allowed in on Christmas day
(d) that Nora refuses to see him
3. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
(a) She forces him to take the clothing.
(b) She hides the clothing from him.
(c) She hits him with the clothing.
(d) She dangles the clothing in front of his eyes.
4. What made Torvald ill?
(a) a harsh, cold winter
(b) an accident
(d) a genetic disease
5. Would Nora's idea to get the money from Doctor Rank have worked?
(a) No, Doctor Rank would never have given Nora the money.
(b) Yes, but Krogstad would have demanded more than the value of the bond.
(c) Yes, Krogstad won't tell Torvald if Nora is prepared to pay off the bond.
(d) No, Krogstad would never have given up the bond.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
2. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
3. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
4. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
5. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)