|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) younger but sadder
(b) thinner and paler
(c) more tired but happier
(d) plumper and darker
2. What does Krogstad say he has in his pocket?
(a) a confession to his own forgery
(b) the bond
(c) a letter for Torvald
(d) a letter that will clear her of wrongdoing
3. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
(a) Since Mrs. Linde will be an employee, it's inappropriate for her to be there.
(b) Torvald will be jealous she's spending time with Mrs. Linde.
(c) Torvald hates to see dressmaking.
(d) Torvald has taken a dislike to Mrs. Linde.
4. How long were they gone?
(a) one year
(b) two years
(c) three months
(d) six months
5. How does Torvald say he will deal with Krogstad's demands?
(a) He says he will threaten Krogstad with action for blackmail.
(b) He says he will ignore them and be damned.
(c) He says he will give in at first, but plot to remove the threat.
(d) He says he will be forced to give in to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
3. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
4. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
5. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)