|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(c) Krogstad picks the lock.
(d) The door was left ajar.
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(b) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(c) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(d) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
3. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) one year
(b) one month
(c) five years
(d) three years
4. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(b) She looks for his coat.
(c) She listens at the study door.
(d) She goes to look for him.
5. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(b) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(c) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(d) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
2. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
3. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
5. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)