|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
(a) that she is generous and kind
(b) that she is too good for him
(c) that she is heartless
(d) that she is plotting and manipulative
2. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
(a) He says they will dance on his grave.
(b) He says they will mourn for a long time.
(c) He says they will soon forget him.
(d) He says they will be sad for three seasons.
3. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's busy in the study
(b) that he's only got half an hour
(c) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(d) that he's not at home
4. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) that he's never coming back again
(b) not to let him back into the house
(c) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(d) not to tell anyone he's been there
5. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
(b) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(c) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(d) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
2. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
3. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
4. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
5. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)