|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(b) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(c) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
(d) upset because their mother isn't with them
2. How does Nora answer, when Torvald asks if she understands what she has done?
(a) She says that she understood from the beginning.
(b) She says that yes, she is beginning to understand.
(c) She says that she never understood.
(d) She says that she doesn't know what it means anymore.
3. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) pretending they're having an affair
(b) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(c) repossessing all her belongings
(d) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
4. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She is upset but pretends to be happy.
(d) She is happy.
5. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) sewing and embroidery
(b) cleaning houses
(c) jewelry making
(d) baking and cooking
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
2. What does Torvald do with the bond when he receives it?
3. Would Nora's idea to get the money from Doctor Rank have worked?
4. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
5. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)