|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
(a) She dangles the clothing in front of his eyes.
(b) She forces him to take the clothing.
(c) She hides the clothing from him.
(d) She hits him with the clothing.
2. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to work on needlework.
(b) She tries to clean the house.
(c) She tries to fix a vase.
(d) She tries to read a book.
3. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(a) Mrs. Linde
(b) Doctor Rank
(d) a complete stranger
4. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(b) not to tell anyone he's been there
(c) that he's never coming back again
(d) not to let him back into the house
5. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
2. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
4. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
5. What happens while Nora is dancing?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)