|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) gifts for the children
(b) her macaroons
(c) a Christmas tree
(d) a gift for Torvald
2. What does Torvald call Nora's explanation?
(a) a silly excuse
(b) a beautiful lie
(c) a mockery of law
(d) a song by a little bird
3. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(b) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
(c) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(d) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
4. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
(a) a book
(b) a cigar
(c) a hat
(d) a nightcap
5. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
(a) He says Mrs. Linde will take his place as the Helmers' friend.
(b) He says Mrs. Linde will be in all the newspapers.
(c) He says Mrs. Linde will take over his position in the town.
(d) He says Mrs. Linde will take all the attention away from his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say will happen when she's "out of the way"?
2. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
3. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
4. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
5. Who does Nora say must have been tampering with the mailbox?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)