|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from her father
(b) from doing odd jobs
(c) from a moneylender
(d) from her sister
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(b) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(c) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(d) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
3. How does Krogstad respond to the maid's message?
(a) He storms into the house and goes straight to Torvald's study.
(b) He promises to come back with the police.
(c) He doesn't believe it and refuses to leave.
(d) He goes away but keeps returning.
4. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
(a) He says it would make him incredibly happy.
(b) He gets angry that she would be so selfish.
(c) He is offended that she wants a favor.
(d) He laughs and says he knows she needs nothing.
5. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(a) a bank manager
(b) her mother
(d) her father
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the trip cost?
2. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
3. How does Torvald say he will deal with Krogstad's demands?
4. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
5. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)