|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(b) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(c) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(d) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
2. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) gifts for the children
(b) a Christmas tree
(c) her macaroons
(d) a gift for Torvald
3. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by train
(b) by carriage
(c) by steamer
(d) on foot
4. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) for six months
(b) since their student days
(c) for a year and a half
(d) since Torvald became involved in the bank
5. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(b) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(c) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(d) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
2. What was Torvald's previous profession?
3. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
4. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
5. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)