|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
(a) She says Doctor Rank is too sick.
(b) She says she wants the rest of the costume to be a surprise.
(c) She says Doctor Rank is making fun of her.
(d) She says Doctor Rank was naughty.
2. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her grandmother and two nephews
(b) her mother and aunt
(c) her mother, brother, and sister
(d) her mother and two younger brothers
3. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) gifts for the children
(b) her macaroons
(c) a gift for Torvald
(d) a Christmas tree
4. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
(b) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(c) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
(d) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
5. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a large legacy
(b) a small legacy
(d) money in trust
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
5. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)