|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(b) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(c) Krogstad is a criminal.
(d) Her father died soon after, anyway.
2. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
(a) to have privacy
(b) so he doesn't know where she lives
(c) so Torvald will be nearby
(d) so Nora will be nearby
3. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
(a) turning herself over to the police
(b) stealing the bond
(c) running away
(d) killing him
4. What simile does Torvald use to describe how he will protect Nora?
(a) He says he will protect her like a ground squirrel frightened by a bird of prey's shadow.
(b) He says he will protect her like a hunted dove saved from a hawk's claws.
(c) He says he will protect her like a wounded deer saved from a hunter's arrow.
(d) He says he will protect her like a baby chick fallen from a nest.
5. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
(a) The nurse's daughter died during childhood.
(b) The nurse's daughter died during childbirth.
(c) The nurse's daughter was raised by its grandparents.
(d) The nurse gave her daughter up for adoption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
2. What does Mrs. Linde almost forget as she leaves?
3. What does Torvald call Nora's explanation?
4. What game does Nora play with her children?
5. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)