|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
(b) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
(c) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
(d) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
2. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
(b) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(c) He likes the financial security.
(d) He likes that he'll gain political power.
3. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 250 pounds
(c) 500 pounds
(d) 1,000 pounds
4. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
(a) a venereal disease his father had
(b) an accident
(c) exposure to weather
(d) an inherited genetic cause
5. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
(a) a present to wrap for Nora
(b) Nora's present, to be stored away until she recants
(c) a message for the police about Krogstad
(d) a letter firing Krogstad
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
2. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
3. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
4. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
5. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)