|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
(a) Torvald will never trust her again.
(b) Torvald will pay off the loan.
(c) Torvald will leave her.
(d) Torvald and her will be destitute.
2. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) more tired but happier
(b) thinner and paler
(c) younger but sadder
(d) plumper and darker
3. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
4. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He would not spend money on advertising.
(b) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(c) He was too upstanding.
(d) He made bad investments.
5. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
2. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
3. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
4. How much did the trip cost?
5. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)