|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) for love
(b) for financial security
(c) because she was pregnant
(d) because she needed an escape from her home
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(b) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(c) upset because their mother isn't with them
(d) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
3. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
(a) She presumes Doctor Rank is a blackmailer.
(b) She presumes Doctor Rank is Nora's imaginary rich admirer.
(c) She presumes Doctor Rank has shady business affairs with Torvald.
(d) She presumes Doctor Rank is prejudiced against Krogstad out of jealousy.
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(b) Krogstad picks the lock.
(c) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(d) The door was left ajar.
5. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are good quality.
(b) They were expensive.
(c) They were cheap.
(d) They are low quality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
2. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
3. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
4. What job has Torvald just accepted?
5. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)