|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) freedom to start a business
(b) no anxiety
(c) fur coats and jewels
(d) more troubles
2. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
(a) Rank is ashamed for Torvald to see him sick.
(b) Torvald is afraid of getting ill again.
(c) Rank doesn't want Torvald to know he is dying.
(d) Torvald hates things that are ugly.
3. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes the financial security.
(b) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(c) He likes that he'll gain political power.
(d) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
4. Does Nora want to come home from the dance after the Tarantella?
(a) No, she stays at the dance.
(b) Yes, she and Torvald leave together.
(c) No, but Torvald drags her downstairs.
(d) Yes, she runs home without Torvald.
5. What does Helmer find in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) a broken hairpin
(b) a wire from a brush
(c) a sewing needle
(d) a broken key
Short Answer Questions
1. What job has Torvald just accepted?
2. What does the nurse say is wrong with the costumes?
3. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
4. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
5. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)