|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether she is a widow
(b) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
(c) whether she is staying in town long
(d) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
2. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(b) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(c) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(d) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
3. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
(a) that she is heartless
(b) that she is plotting and manipulative
(c) that she is too good for him
(d) that she is generous and kind
4. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
(a) He thinks she may be using him to get money.
(b) He thinks she may be using him because she's lonely.
(c) He thinks she may want to be a mother more than she wants to be a wife.
(d) He thinks she may be sacrificing herself to save Nora.
5. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
2. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
3. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
4. What game does Nora play with her children?
5. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)