|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(b) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(c) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
(d) upset because their mother isn't with them
2. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
(a) running away
(c) confessing to their wrongdoing
3. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) plumper and darker
(b) younger but sadder
(c) more tired but happier
(d) thinner and paler
4. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
5. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(b) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(c) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(d) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
5. What was Torvald's previous profession?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)