|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(b) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(c) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(d) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
2. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are low quality.
(b) They were cheap.
(c) They were expensive.
(d) They are good quality.
3. What has Nora instructed the maid to tell Krogstad?
(a) that Nora refuses to see him
(b) that no one is home
(c) that they will call the police if he doesn't leave
(d) that no one is allowed in on Christmas day
4. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
(a) Torvald hates things that are ugly.
(b) Torvald is afraid of getting ill again.
(c) Rank is ashamed for Torvald to see him sick.
(d) Rank doesn't want Torvald to know he is dying.
5. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
(a) Torvald has taken a dislike to Mrs. Linde.
(b) Since Mrs. Linde will be an employee, it's inappropriate for her to be there.
(c) Torvald will be jealous she's spending time with Mrs. Linde.
(d) Torvald hates to see dressmaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
2. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
3. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
4. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
5. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)