|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) more troubles
(b) fur coats and jewels
(c) no anxiety
(d) freedom to start a business
2. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
(a) that she's dancing a healing ritual
(b) that she's dancing well
(c) that she's dancing a message from God
(d) that she's dancing for him
3. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is upset but pretends to be happy.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She is happy.
4. Who does Krogstad intend to tell about the bond?
(a) the newspapers
(b) the bank officers
(d) the police
5. How many children does Nora have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Krogstad say he will ask Torvald for?
2. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
3. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
4. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
5. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)