|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(b) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(c) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
(d) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(b) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(c) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(d) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
3. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's only got half an hour
(b) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(c) that he's not at home
(d) that he's busy in the study
4. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
(a) being too generous with his money
(b) being too prideful
(c) being a gambler
(d) being too fond of food and drink
5. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are good quality.
(b) They were expensive.
(c) They are low quality.
(d) They were cheap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
2. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
3. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
4. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
5. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)