|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Krogstad intend to tell about the bond?
(a) the bank officers
(c) the police
(d) the newspapers
2. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
(a) They knew lots of secrets.
(b) They understood what it was like to be a woman.
(c) They didn't moralize.
(d) They sang songs and told stories.
3. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
(a) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is selfish.
(b) Doctor Rank secretly loves Nora.
(c) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is stupid.
(d) Doctor Rank hides his great anger at Nora.
4. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
(a) exposure to weather
(b) an inherited genetic cause
(c) a venereal disease his father had
(d) an accident
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(b) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(c) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(d) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Torvald ill?
2. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
3. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
4. What stops Torvald from coming into the room?
5. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)