|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
(b) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
(c) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
(d) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
2. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
(b) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(c) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
(d) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
3. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
(a) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is stupid.
(b) Doctor Rank hides his great anger at Nora.
(c) Doctor Rank secretly loves Nora.
(d) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is selfish.
4. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's only got half an hour
(b) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(c) that he's not at home
(d) that he's busy in the study
5. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
(a) The nurse gave her daughter up for adoption.
(b) The nurse's daughter died during childhood.
(c) The nurse's daughter died during childbirth.
(d) The nurse's daughter was raised by its grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
2. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
3. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
4. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
5. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)