|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
(a) She says she wants the rest of the costume to be a surprise.
(b) She says Doctor Rank is making fun of her.
(c) She says Doctor Rank is too sick.
(d) She says Doctor Rank was naughty.
2. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was in debt and needed extra money.
3. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(b) No, Nora never thought to write.
(c) No, but Nora meant to write.
(d) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(b) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
5. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a gift for Nora
(b) a pen
(c) a business letter
(d) a Christmas ornament
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
2. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
3. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
4. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
5. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)