|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) Things were dull without her.
(b) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(c) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(d) He was sad to be away from her.
2. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(a) Mrs. Linde
(b) a complete stranger
(c) Doctor Rank
3. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(b) Torvald wanted more free time.
(c) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(d) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
4. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) head counsel for the mayor
(b) head accountant for the bank
(c) legal clerk for the town
(d) manager of the bank
5. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(b) She misses him horribly.
(c) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(d) She has no sorrow at his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
2. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
3. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
4. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
5. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)