|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad say he will do with the bond?
(a) hide it in a safe place
(b) give it to Torvald
(c) keep it
(d) burn it
2. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(a) Mrs. Linde
(b) a complete stranger
(c) Doctor Rank
3. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
(a) Torvald wanted Nora to be in when he returned.
(b) There's too much work to do around the house.
(c) It's cold, and she thinks Nora may get ill.
(d) The children want their mother's attention.
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's lawyer
(b) Torvald's doctor
(d) Nora's father
5. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
(a) running away
(b) turning herself over to the police
(c) stealing the bond
(d) killing him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
2. Where does Mrs. Linde propose to go, after Nora tells her what's happened?
3. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
4. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
5. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)