|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
(a) He says they will dance on his grave.
(b) He says they will be sad for three seasons.
(c) He says they will mourn for a long time.
(d) He says they will soon forget him.
2. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
(a) She says it's a new hat for her costume.
(b) She says it's a Christmas present for Torvald.
(c) She says it's the boy from the butcher's.
(d) She says it's a dress she ordered.
3. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
(b) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(c) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
(d) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
4. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was in debt and needed extra money.
5. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) blind man's bluff
(b) king of the hill
(c) ring around the rosie
(d) hide and seek
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
2. How long does Krogstad say it's been since he was involved in anything dishonorable?
3. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
4. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
5. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)