|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
(b) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
(c) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(d) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
2. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her money
(b) by dancing with her
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by giving her a kiss
3. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He threatens the children.
(b) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(c) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(d) He slaps her.
4. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
(a) a dinner together
(d) a dance
5. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
(a) He believes Krogstad is immoral.
(b) Krogstad knows a secret about Torvald's past.
(c) Krogstad is too familiar and friendly with him in public.
(d) Krogstad has slovenly habits and is tardy to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
2. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
3. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
4. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
5. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)