|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to let him back into the house
(b) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(c) not to tell anyone he's been there
(d) that he's never coming back again
2. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Krogstad is a criminal.
(b) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(c) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(d) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(b) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(c) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(d) She confesses that she faked the signature.
4. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her mother, brother, and sister
(b) her mother and two younger brothers
(c) her mother and aunt
(d) her grandmother and two nephews
5. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a Christmas ornament
(b) a gift for Nora
(c) a pen
(d) a business letter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
2. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
3. How long does Krogstad say it's been since he was involved in anything dishonorable?
4. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
5. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)