|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) fur coats and jewels
(b) more troubles
(c) freedom to start a business
(d) no anxiety
2. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
(a) He believes Krogstad is immoral.
(b) Krogstad has slovenly habits and is tardy to work.
(c) Krogstad is too familiar and friendly with him in public.
(d) Krogstad knows a secret about Torvald's past.
3. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
(a) running away
(b) killing him
(c) stealing the bond
(d) turning herself over to the police
4. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) No, Nora never thought to write.
(b) No, but Nora meant to write.
(c) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(d) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
5. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
(b) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(c) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(d) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krogstad come to Nora's house, so that he's not seen?
2. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
4. What stops Torvald from coming into the room?
5. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)