|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a cup of tea
(b) a glass of whiskey
(c) a book from Torvald's study
(d) the Christmas tree
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) She is going to inherit money.
(b) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(c) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(d) She plans on winning money gambling.
3. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She bought them at an expensive store.
(b) She bought them at a cheap store.
(c) She made them herself.
(d) She had the children make presents.
4. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(a) a new pot
(b) an expensive bracelet
(c) a new dress
5. What happens while Nora is dancing?
(a) Her shawl flies off.
(b) She trips and falls.
(c) Her hair comes down.
(d) Her shoe breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
2. Would Nora's idea to get the money from Doctor Rank have worked?
3. How much money does Krogstad say he will ask Torvald for?
4. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)