|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
(b) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(c) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
(d) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
2. How long does Krogstad say it's been since he was involved in anything dishonorable?
(a) six months
(b) two years
(c) a year and a half
(d) a year
3. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(b) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(c) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(d) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
4. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to work on needlework.
(b) She tries to clean the house.
(c) She tries to fix a vase.
(d) She tries to read a book.
5. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little squirrel
(b) little lark
(c) little spendthrift
(d) little kitten
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
2. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
3. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
4. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
5. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)