|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
2. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's lawyer
(c) Torvald's doctor
(d) Nora's father
3. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to tell anyone he's been there
(b) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(c) not to let him back into the house
(d) that he's never coming back again
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by train
(b) by steamer
(c) on foot
(d) by carriage
5. What does Mrs. Linde tell Nora to do?
(a) take Torvald out of the house
(b) confess to Torvald
(c) bring Torvald to Krogstad's house
(d) stop Torvald from getting the mail
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
2. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
3. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
4. How many children does Nora have?
5. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)