|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
(a) Krogstad knows a secret about Torvald's past.
(b) He believes Krogstad is immoral.
(c) Krogstad is too familiar and friendly with him in public.
(d) Krogstad has slovenly habits and is tardy to work.
2. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from doing odd jobs
(b) from her father
(c) from her sister
(d) from a moneylender
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(b) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(c) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(d) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
4. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) thinner and paler
(b) younger but sadder
(c) plumper and darker
(d) more tired but happier
5. Where does Mrs. Linde propose to go, after Nora tells her what's happened?
(a) to see Torvald
(b) to see Krogstad
(c) to the bank
(d) to see Doctor Rank
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
2. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
3. What reason does Nora give the maid to keep Krogstad's visit secret?
4. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
5. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)