|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
(a) The nurse's daughter died during childbirth.
(b) The nurse's daughter died during childhood.
(c) The nurse's daughter was raised by its grandparents.
(d) The nurse gave her daughter up for adoption.
2. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 1,000 pounds
(b) 250 pounds
(c) 100 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(c) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(d) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a Christmas ornament
(b) a gift for Nora
(c) a pen
(d) a business letter
5. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Sicilian dancing girl
(b) a Corsican peasant
(c) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(d) a Genoan farmgirl
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
2. How long does Krogstad say it's been since he was involved in anything dishonorable?
3. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
4. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
5. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)