|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a business letter
(b) a gift for Nora
(c) a Christmas ornament
(d) a pen
2. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
(b) The roof leaked on them.
(c) The dog chewed them up.
(d) The cat tore them up.
3. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(b) No, but Nora meant to write.
(c) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(d) No, Nora never thought to write.
4. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
(a) She says it's a new hat for her costume.
(b) She says it's a Christmas present for Torvald.
(c) She says it's a dress she ordered.
(d) She says it's the boy from the butcher's.
5. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from her sister
(b) from a moneylender
(c) from doing odd jobs
(d) from her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What job has Torvald just accepted?
2. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
3. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
4. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
5. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)