|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(b) Krogstad picks the lock.
(c) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(d) The door was left ajar.
2. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a book from Torvald's study
(b) a cup of tea
(c) a glass of whiskey
(d) the Christmas tree
3. How many children does Nora have?
4. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
(b) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
(c) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
(d) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
5. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
(a) She presumes Doctor Rank is Nora's imaginary rich admirer.
(b) She presumes Doctor Rank is prejudiced against Krogstad out of jealousy.
(c) She presumes Doctor Rank has shady business affairs with Torvald.
(d) She presumes Doctor Rank is a blackmailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
2. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
3. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
4. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
5. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)