|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) jewelry making
(b) cleaning houses
(c) baking and cooking
(d) sewing and embroidery
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(b) She is going to inherit money.
(c) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(d) She plans on winning money gambling.
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(b) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's father
(b) Torvald's doctor
(d) Nora's lawyer
5. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) pretending they're having an affair
(b) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(c) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(d) repossessing all her belongings
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
4. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
5. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)