|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) the Christmas tree
(b) a book from Torvald's study
(c) a glass of whiskey
(d) a cup of tea
2. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Corsican peasant
(b) a Genoan farmgirl
(c) a Sicilian dancing girl
(d) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
3. How many children does Nora have?
4. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(b) that he's busy in the study
(c) that he's not at home
(d) that he's only got half an hour
5. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(b) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(c) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(d) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
2. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
3. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
4. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
5. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)