|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(b) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
(c) repairing her dress for the costume ball
(d) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
2. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(b) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(c) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
(d) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
3. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(b) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(c) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(d) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
4. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) her macaroons
(b) a gift for Torvald
(c) gifts for the children
(d) a Christmas tree
5. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
(b) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
(c) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
(d) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
2. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
3. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
4. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
5. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)