|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
2. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
(a) Krogstad has slovenly habits and is tardy to work.
(b) He believes Krogstad is immoral.
(c) Krogstad is too familiar and friendly with him in public.
(d) Krogstad knows a secret about Torvald's past.
3. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(b) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
(c) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
(d) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
4. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(b) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(c) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(d) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
5. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
2. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
3. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
4. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
5. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)