|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a glass of whiskey
(b) a cup of tea
(c) a book from Torvald's study
(d) the Christmas tree
2. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
3. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
(b) a dinner together
(d) a dance
4. How many children does Nora have?
5. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(b) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(c) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(d) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
2. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
3. How long were they gone?
4. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
5. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)