|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a cup of tea
(b) a glass of whiskey
(c) a book from Torvald's study
(d) the Christmas tree
2. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
(a) Nora hired the nurse when she had her first child.
(b) Nora knew the nurse when Nora was a teenager.
(c) Nora hired the nurse when she had her third child.
(d) The nurse was Nora's nurse when she was young.
3. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by dancing with her
(b) by giving her a ring
(c) by giving her money
(d) by giving her a kiss
4. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the neighbors
(b) the dogs
(d) the maids
5. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was seeing a doctor.
(b) She was doing copying work.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was making something for Torvald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
2. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
4. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
5. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)