|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether she is staying in town long
(b) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
(c) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
(d) whether she is a widow
2. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(b) She misses him horribly.
(c) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(d) She has no sorrow at his death.
3. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(b) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(c) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(d) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
4. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to clean the house.
(b) She tries to fix a vase.
(c) She tries to read a book.
(d) She tries to work on needlework.
5. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
(b) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
(c) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
(d) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
2. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
3. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
4. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
5. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)