|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to tell anyone he's been there
(b) not to let him back into the house
(c) that he's never coming back again
(d) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
2. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the dogs
(b) the maids
(c) the neighbors
3. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
(a) No, but Torvald goes to meet with him immediately.
(b) Yes, but Doctor Rand is early and waits in the hall for him.
(c) No, Torvald is surprised and doesn't want to see him.
(d) Yes, Doctor Rand goes directly to the study to meet with him.
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by carriage
(b) by steamer
(c) by train
(d) on foot
5. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) anger that Nora is late
(b) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(c) a loud noise from the other room
(d) worry over what Nora has bought
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
2. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
3. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
4. How long were they gone?
5. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)