|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are good quality.
(b) They are low quality.
(c) They were cheap.
(d) They were expensive.
2. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The cat tore them up.
(b) The roof leaked on them.
(c) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
(d) The dog chewed them up.
3. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(b) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(c) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(d) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
4. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She made them herself.
(b) She bought them at an expensive store.
(c) She had the children make presents.
(d) She bought them at a cheap store.
5. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(b) repairing her dress for the costume ball
(c) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
(d) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
2. What made Torvald ill?
3. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
4. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
5. What brings Torvald out of his study?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)