|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
2. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(b) not to let him back into the house
(c) that he's never coming back again
(d) not to tell anyone he's been there
3. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(b) a Sicilian dancing girl
(c) a Corsican peasant
(d) a Genoan farmgirl
5. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
(a) Nora hired the nurse when she had her third child.
(b) Nora knew the nurse when Nora was a teenager.
(c) Nora hired the nurse when she had her first child.
(d) The nurse was Nora's nurse when she was young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
2. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
3. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
4. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
5. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)