|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The roof leaked on them.
(b) The cat tore them up.
(c) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
(d) The dog chewed them up.
2. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(b) No, but Nora meant to write.
(c) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(d) No, Nora never thought to write.
3. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) more tired but happier
(b) younger but sadder
(c) thinner and paler
(d) plumper and darker
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a Christmas ornament
(b) a pen
(c) a gift for Nora
(d) a business letter
5. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He made bad investments.
(b) He was too upstanding.
(c) He would not spend money on advertising.
(d) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
2. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
3. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
4. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
5. What was Torvald's previous profession?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)