|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little lark
(b) little spendthrift
(c) little kitten
(d) little squirrel
2. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(b) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(c) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(d) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
3. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She had the children make presents.
(b) She bought them at a cheap store.
(c) She bought them at an expensive store.
(d) She made them herself.
4. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(b) a new dress
(c) an expensive bracelet
(d) a new pot
5. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(b) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(c) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(d) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
2. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
3. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
4. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
5. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)