|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(b) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(c) pretending they're having an affair
(d) repossessing all her belongings
2. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to let him back into the house
(b) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(c) not to tell anyone he's been there
(d) that he's never coming back again
3. What made Torvald ill?
(b) a harsh, cold winter
(c) an accident
(d) a genetic disease
4. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
(a) every month
(d) twice a week
5. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
(b) the maid
(c) Mrs. Linde
(d) Doctor Rand
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
2. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
3. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
5. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)