|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(c) She plans on winning money gambling.
(d) She is going to inherit money.
2. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
(b) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(c) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(d) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
3. What made Torvald ill?
(a) a genetic disease
(c) a harsh, cold winter
(d) an accident
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) three years
(b) five years
(c) one year
(d) one month
5. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
2. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
3. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
4. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
5. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)