|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(c) She plans on winning money gambling.
(d) She is going to inherit money.
2. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(b) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(c) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(d) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
3. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) Things were dull without her.
(b) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(c) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(d) He was sad to be away from her.
4. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) since their student days
(b) since Torvald became involved in the bank
(c) for six months
(d) for a year and a half
5. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are good quality.
(b) They are low quality.
(c) They were cheap.
(d) They were expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
2. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
3. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
5. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)