|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(b) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(c) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(d) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
2. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's father
(b) Torvald's doctor
(d) Nora's lawyer
3. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(b) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(c) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
(d) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
4. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
(a) up to their rooms
(b) to the nurse
(c) to wrap Christmas presents
(d) outside to play
5. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) repairing her dress for the costume ball
(b) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
(c) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(d) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
5. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)