|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a contract with her house as security
(b) a bond for the money
(c) a paper releasing him from all liability
(d) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
2. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's busy in the study
(b) that he's not at home
(c) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(d) that he's only got half an hour
3. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
(b) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
(c) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
(d) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by steamer
(b) by carriage
(c) on foot
(d) by train
5. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(b) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(c) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
(d) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
2. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
3. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
4. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
5. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)