|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He made bad investments.
(b) He would not spend money on advertising.
(c) He was too upstanding.
(d) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
2. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
(b) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
(c) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
(d) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
3. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little lark
(b) little spendthrift
(c) little kitten
(d) little squirrel
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Genoan farmgirl
(b) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(c) a Corsican peasant
(d) a Sicilian dancing girl
5. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her money
(b) by giving her a kiss
(c) by dancing with her
(d) by giving her a ring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
2. How long were they gone?
3. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
4. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)