|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(b) her mother
(c) a bank manager
(d) her father
2. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(b) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(c) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(d) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
3. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(c) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(d) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
4. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) No, but Nora meant to write.
(b) No, Nora never thought to write.
(c) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(d) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
5. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to let him back into the house
(b) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(c) not to tell anyone he's been there
(d) that he's never coming back again
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
2. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
3. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
5. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)