|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
2. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(b) She misses him horribly.
(c) She has no sorrow at his death.
(d) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
3. What does the nurse say is wrong with the costumes?
(a) They need repair.
(b) They are out of fashion.
(c) They are dusty.
(d) They are the wrong sizes.
4. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(b) upset because their mother isn't with them
(c) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(d) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
5. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
(a) There's too much work to do around the house.
(b) The children want their mother's attention.
(c) It's cold, and she thinks Nora may get ill.
(d) Torvald wanted Nora to be in when he returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
2. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
3. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
4. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
5. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)