|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(b) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(c) She has no sorrow at his death.
(d) She misses him horribly.
2. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(b) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(c) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(d) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
3. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(b) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(c) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(d) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
4. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(b) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
(c) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
(d) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
5. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's father
(b) Nora's lawyer
(d) Torvald's doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
2. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
3. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
4. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
5. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)