|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(b) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(c) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(d) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
2. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
(b) every month
(d) twice a week
3. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
(a) Torvald hates to see dressmaking.
(b) Torvald will be jealous she's spending time with Mrs. Linde.
(c) Since Mrs. Linde will be an employee, it's inappropriate for her to be there.
(d) Torvald has taken a dislike to Mrs. Linde.
4. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(b) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(c) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(d) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
5. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The roof leaked on them.
(b) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
(c) The dog chewed them up.
(d) The cat tore them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
2. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
3. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
4. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
5. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)