|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(b) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(c) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(d) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
2. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
(a) Krogstad knows a secret about Torvald's past.
(b) Krogstad has slovenly habits and is tardy to work.
(c) Krogstad is too familiar and friendly with him in public.
(d) He believes Krogstad is immoral.
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(b) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(c) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(d) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
4. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
5. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(b) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(c) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(d) He was in debt and needed extra money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
2. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
3. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
4. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
5. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)