|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) fur coats and jewels
(b) more troubles
(c) freedom to start a business
(d) no anxiety
2. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) blind man's bluff
(b) king of the hill
(c) hide and seek
(d) ring around the rosie
3. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
(a) Nora's present, to be stored away until she recants
(b) a message for the police about Krogstad
(c) a letter firing Krogstad
(d) a present to wrap for Nora
4. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her grandmother and two nephews
(b) her mother and two younger brothers
(c) her mother, brother, and sister
(d) her mother and aunt
5. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a Christmas ornament
(b) a pen
(c) a business letter
(d) a gift for Nora
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. What brings Torvald out of his study?
4. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
5. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)