|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(b) Emmy will soon break it.
(c) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(d) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
2. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
(b) Mrs. Linde
(c) the maid
(d) Doctor Rand
3. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) gifts for the children
(b) a Christmas tree
(c) her macaroons
(d) a gift for Torvald
4. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a cup of tea
(b) a glass of whiskey
(c) the Christmas tree
(d) a book from Torvald's study
5. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(c) The door was left ajar.
(d) Krogstad picks the lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
2. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
3. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
4. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
5. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)