|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(b) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
(c) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(d) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
2. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(b) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(c) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(d) Krogstad is a criminal.
3. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(b) He was too upstanding.
(c) He made bad investments.
(d) He would not spend money on advertising.
4. How many children does Nora have?
5. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) legal clerk for the town
(b) manager of the bank
(c) head accountant for the bank
(d) head counsel for the mayor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
3. How long were they gone?
4. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
5. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)