|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The roof leaked on them.
(b) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
(c) The cat tore them up.
(d) The dog chewed them up.
2. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(b) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
(c) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(d) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
3. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He was too upstanding.
(b) He made bad investments.
(c) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(d) He would not spend money on advertising.
4. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(a) a bank manager
(b) her father
(c) her mother
5. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(b) stock broker
(c) store manager
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
2. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
3. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
5. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)