|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
(a) Torvald hates to see dressmaking.
(b) Since Mrs. Linde will be an employee, it's inappropriate for her to be there.
(c) Torvald has taken a dislike to Mrs. Linde.
(d) Torvald will be jealous she's spending time with Mrs. Linde.
2. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(c) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
3. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 500 pounds
(b) 100 pounds
(c) 250 pounds
(d) 1,000 pounds
4. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
5. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) since their student days
(b) for six months
(c) for a year and a half
(d) since Torvald became involved in the bank
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
2. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
3. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
4. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
5. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)