|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a book from Torvald's study
(b) a glass of whiskey
(c) the Christmas tree
(d) a cup of tea
2. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) because she needed an escape from her home
(b) because she was pregnant
(c) for financial security
(d) for love
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
(b) whether she is a widow
(c) whether she is staying in town long
(d) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
4. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(b) Krogstad is a criminal.
(c) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(d) No one can prove the signature was forged.
5. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The dog chewed them up.
(b) The cat tore them up.
(c) The roof leaked on them.
(d) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
2. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
3. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
4. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
5. How long were they gone?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)