|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(a) a new pot
(b) an expensive bracelet
(c) a new dress
2. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
3. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 500 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 100 pounds
(d) 250 pounds
4. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(b) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
(c) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(d) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
5. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(b) She misses him horribly.
(c) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(d) She has no sorrow at his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
2. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
3. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
4. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
5. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)