|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) upset because their mother isn't with them
(b) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(c) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(d) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
2. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
3. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
(a) Yes, but Doctor Rand is early and waits in the hall for him.
(b) No, Torvald is surprised and doesn't want to see him.
(c) Yes, Doctor Rand goes directly to the study to meet with him.
(d) No, but Torvald goes to meet with him immediately.
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's father
(c) Torvald's doctor
(d) Nora's lawyer
5. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(b) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(c) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
(d) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
2. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
3. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
4. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
5. What was Torvald's previous profession?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)