|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her mother and two younger brothers
(b) her mother and aunt
(c) her grandmother and two nephews
(d) her mother, brother, and sister
2. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
(b) He likes the financial security.
(c) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(d) He likes that he'll gain political power.
3. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(b) He threatens the children.
(c) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(d) He slaps her.
4. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
(a) Torvald will pay off the loan.
(b) Torvald and her will be destitute.
(c) Torvald will never trust her again.
(d) Torvald will leave her.
5. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The dog chewed them up.
(b) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
(c) The cat tore them up.
(d) The roof leaked on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
2. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
3. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
4. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
5. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)