|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(a) store manager
(c) stock broker
2. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) because she was pregnant
(b) for love
(c) for financial security
(d) because she needed an escape from her home
3. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(b) a Corsican peasant
(c) a Sicilian dancing girl
(d) a Genoan farmgirl
4. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
(a) She presumes Doctor Rank has shady business affairs with Torvald.
(b) She presumes Doctor Rank is Nora's imaginary rich admirer.
(c) She presumes Doctor Rank is prejudiced against Krogstad out of jealousy.
(d) She presumes Doctor Rank is a blackmailer.
5. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
(a) every month
(d) twice a week
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Nora have?
2. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
3. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
4. What made Torvald ill?
5. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)