|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
(b) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(c) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(d) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
2. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
(b) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(c) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
(d) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
(b) whether she is staying in town long
(c) whether she is a widow
(d) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(b) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
5. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from a moneylender
(b) from doing odd jobs
(c) from her father
(d) from her sister
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
2. What does Torvald like about his new job?
3. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
4. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)