|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(b) repairing her dress for the costume ball
(c) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
(d) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
2. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
(a) an inherited genetic cause
(b) exposure to weather
(c) an accident
(d) a venereal disease his father had
3. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's busy in the study
(b) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(c) that he's not at home
(d) that he's only got half an hour
4. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
5. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) the Christmas tree
(b) a book from Torvald's study
(c) a glass of whiskey
(d) a cup of tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
2. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
3. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
5. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)