|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(b) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(c) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
(d) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
2. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a gift for Nora
(b) a pen
(c) a business letter
(d) a Christmas ornament
3. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
(a) Since Mrs. Linde will be an employee, it's inappropriate for her to be there.
(b) Torvald hates to see dressmaking.
(c) Torvald will be jealous she's spending time with Mrs. Linde.
(d) Torvald has taken a dislike to Mrs. Linde.
4. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether she is staying in town long
(b) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
(c) whether she is a widow
(d) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
5. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Corsican peasant
(b) a Sicilian dancing girl
(c) a Genoan farmgirl
(d) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Torvald out of his study?
2. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
3. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
4. What game does Nora play with her children?
5. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)