|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(b) a Sicilian dancing girl
(c) a Corsican peasant
(d) a Genoan farmgirl
2. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
(a) She presumes Doctor Rank is prejudiced against Krogstad out of jealousy.
(b) She presumes Doctor Rank is Nora's imaginary rich admirer.
(c) She presumes Doctor Rank has shady business affairs with Torvald.
(d) She presumes Doctor Rank is a blackmailer.
3. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's lawyer
(b) Nora's father
(d) Torvald's doctor
4. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) hide and seek
(b) ring around the rosie
(c) king of the hill
(d) blind man's bluff
5. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
(a) Nora hired the nurse when she had her first child.
(b) The nurse was Nora's nurse when she was young.
(c) Nora hired the nurse when she had her third child.
(d) Nora knew the nurse when Nora was a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
2. How many children does Nora have?
3. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
5. How much did the trip cost?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)