|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) blind man's bluff
(b) king of the hill
(c) ring around the rosie
(d) hide and seek
2. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's busy in the study
(b) that he's only got half an hour
(c) that he's not at home
(d) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
3. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(a) a bank manager
(c) her father
(d) her mother
4. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to read a book.
(b) She tries to fix a vase.
(c) She tries to work on needlework.
(d) She tries to clean the house.
5. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
(a) Mrs. Linde
(c) the maid
(d) Doctor Rand
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
4. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
5. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)