|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
(a) Doctor Rand
(b) Mrs. Linde
(d) the maid
2. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little squirrel
(b) little spendthrift
(c) little lark
(d) little kitten
3. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
(b) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
(c) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(d) repairing her dress for the costume ball
4. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(b) He would not spend money on advertising.
(c) He was too upstanding.
(d) He made bad investments.
5. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She listens at the study door.
(b) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(c) She looks for his coat.
(d) She goes to look for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
3. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
4. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
5. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)