|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
(b) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
(c) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(d) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
2. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(b) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(c) No, Nora never thought to write.
(d) No, but Nora meant to write.
3. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(b) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(c) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(d) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
4. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
(b) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(c) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(d) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
5. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's father
(b) Torvald's doctor
(d) Nora's lawyer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
2. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
3. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
4. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)