|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
(b) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(c) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(d) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) upset because their mother isn't with them
(b) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
(c) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(d) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
3. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by carriage
(b) on foot
(c) by train
(d) by steamer
4. What does the nurse say is wrong with the costumes?
(a) They are out of fashion.
(b) They need repair.
(c) They are the wrong sizes.
(d) They are dusty.
5. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(b) stock broker
(d) store manager
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
2. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
3. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
4. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
5. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)