|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(b) store manager
(c) stock broker
2. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to fix a vase.
(b) She tries to read a book.
(c) She tries to clean the house.
(d) She tries to work on needlework.
3. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(b) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Torvald's doctor
(b) Nora's lawyer
(d) Nora's father
5. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little spendthrift
(b) little lark
(c) little squirrel
(d) little kitten
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
2. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
3. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
4. What game does Nora play with her children?
5. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)