|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her money
(b) by giving her a kiss
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by dancing with her
2. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(c) store manager
(d) stock broker
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(b) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(c) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(d) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by train
(b) by carriage
(c) by steamer
(d) on foot
5. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's father
(b) Torvald's doctor
(c) Nora's lawyer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
2. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
3. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
4. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
5. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)