|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
(b) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(c) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(d) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
2. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(b) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(c) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(d) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
3. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little kitten
(b) little squirrel
(c) little lark
(d) little spendthrift
4. How long were they gone?
(a) one year
(b) six months
(c) three months
(d) two years
5. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
(a) a dance
(b) a dinner together
Short Answer Questions
1. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
2. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
3. What does Torvald like about his new job?
4. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
5. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)