|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(b) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
(c) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
(d) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
2. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(b) No, but Nora meant to write.
(c) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(d) No, Nora never thought to write.
3. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(b) Nora's lawyer
(c) Nora's father
(d) Torvald's doctor
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) one month
(b) five years
(c) one year
(d) three years
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(b) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(c) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(d) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald like about his new job?
2. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
3. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
4. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
5. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)