|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She listens at the study door.
(b) She looks for his coat.
(c) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(d) She goes to look for him.
2. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 250 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a bond for the money
(b) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
(c) a paper releasing him from all liability
(d) a contract with her house as security
4. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes the financial security.
(b) He likes that he'll gain political power.
(c) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(d) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
5. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(b) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(c) Emmy will soon break it.
(d) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
2. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
3. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
4. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
5. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)