|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was making something for Torvald.
(b) She was doing copying work.
(c) She was seeing a doctor.
(d) She was having an affair.
2. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) for six months
(b) since Torvald became involved in the bank
(c) for a year and a half
(d) since their student days
3. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(b) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(c) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
(d) Torvald wanted more free time.
4. What made Torvald ill?
(a) a genetic disease
(c) a harsh, cold winter
(d) an accident
5. How many children does Nora have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
2. What was Torvald's previous profession?
3. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
5. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)