|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little lark
(b) little kitten
(c) little squirrel
(d) little spendthrift
2. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(b) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(c) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(d) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
3. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her a kiss
(b) by giving her a ring
(c) by giving her money
(d) by dancing with her
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(b) Nora's lawyer
(c) Torvald's doctor
(d) Nora's father
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(b) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(c) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(d) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
2. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
3. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
4. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
5. How many children does Nora have?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)