|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(b) that he's busy in the study
(c) that he's not at home
(d) that he's only got half an hour
2. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) for a year and a half
(b) for six months
(c) since Torvald became involved in the bank
(d) since their student days
3. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(b) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a Christmas ornament
(b) a pen
(c) a gift for Nora
(d) a business letter
5. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
2. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
3. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
5. What brings Torvald out of his study?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)