|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) more troubles
(b) freedom to start a business
(c) fur coats and jewels
(d) no anxiety
2. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) No, Nora never thought to write.
(b) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(c) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(d) No, but Nora meant to write.
3. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) younger but sadder
(b) more tired but happier
(c) thinner and paler
(d) plumper and darker
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Nora's father
(b) Nora's lawyer
(d) Torvald's doctor
5. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her mother, brother, and sister
(b) her mother and two younger brothers
(c) her mother and aunt
(d) her grandmother and two nephews
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)