|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
2. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) a loud noise from the other room
(b) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(c) worry over what Nora has bought
(d) anger that Nora is late
3. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a gift for Nora
(b) a pen
(c) a Christmas ornament
(d) a business letter
4. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the maids
(c) the neighbors
(d) the dogs
5. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) jewelry making
(b) baking and cooking
(c) sewing and embroidery
(d) cleaning houses
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the trip cost?
2. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
3. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
4. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
5. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)