|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
2. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to fix a vase.
(b) She tries to read a book.
(c) She tries to clean the house.
(d) She tries to work on needlework.
3. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
4. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from her sister
(b) from her father
(c) from doing odd jobs
(d) from a moneylender
5. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(c) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(d) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
2. What made Torvald ill?
3. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
4. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
5. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)