|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was in debt and needed extra money.
2. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(b) Emmy will soon break it.
(c) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(d) Emmy will never guess what it is.
3. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) manager of the bank
(b) legal clerk for the town
(c) head accountant for the bank
(d) head counsel for the mayor
4. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) since Torvald became involved in the bank
(b) since their student days
(c) for six months
(d) for a year and a half
5. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(c) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(d) He threatens the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
2. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
3. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
4. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)