|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(b) He threatens the children.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He attempts to take advantage of her.
2. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) no anxiety
(b) freedom to start a business
(c) fur coats and jewels
(d) more troubles
3. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(b) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(c) repossessing all her belongings
(d) pretending they're having an affair
4. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(b) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(c) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(d) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
5. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(b) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(c) She has no sorrow at his death.
(d) She misses him horribly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
2. What brings Torvald out of his study?
3. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
4. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
5. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)