|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her a kiss
(b) by dancing with her
(c) by giving her money
(d) by giving her a ring
2. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
3. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She listens at the study door.
(b) She looks for his coat.
(c) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(d) She goes to look for him.
4. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She is going to inherit money.
(c) She plans on winning money gambling.
(d) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
5. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little lark
(b) little squirrel
(c) little kitten
(d) little spendthrift
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
2. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
4. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
5. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)