|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(c) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(d) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
2. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to read a book.
(b) She tries to clean the house.
(c) She tries to work on needlework.
(d) She tries to fix a vase.
3. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(a) store manager
(c) stock broker
4. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a bond for the money
(b) a paper releasing him from all liability
(c) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
(d) a contract with her house as security
5. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from a moneylender
(b) from doing odd jobs
(c) from her sister
(d) from her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
2. How many children does Nora have?
3. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
4. How long were they gone?
5. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)