|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) for love
(b) because she needed an escape from her home
(c) because she was pregnant
(d) for financial security
2. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
3. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(b) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(c) Emmy will soon break it.
(d) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad picks the lock.
(b) The door was left ajar.
(c) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
5. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
4. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
5. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)