|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(b) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(c) He was sad to be away from her.
(d) Things were dull without her.
2. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Krogstad is a criminal.
(b) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(c) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(d) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
3. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) worry over what Nora has bought
(b) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(c) anger that Nora is late
(d) a loud noise from the other room
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by train
(b) by carriage
(c) on foot
(d) by steamer
5. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was making something for Torvald.
(b) She was doing copying work.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was seeing a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
2. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
3. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
4. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
5. How many children does Nora have?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)