|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(b) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(c) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
2. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by dancing with her
(b) by giving her a kiss
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by giving her money
3. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
(b) a dinner together
(d) a dance
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(b) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
5. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(b) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(c) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
(d) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
2. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
3. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
4. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
5. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)