|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) fur coats and jewels
(b) more troubles
(c) freedom to start a business
(d) no anxiety
2. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her a kiss
(b) by giving her money
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by dancing with her
3. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(b) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(c) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(d) Krogstad is a criminal.
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(b) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(c) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(d) She confesses that she faked the signature.
5. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad picks the lock.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(c) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(d) The door was left ajar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
2. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
3. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
4. How long were they gone?
5. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)