|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(b) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(c) Torvald wanted more free time.
(d) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
2. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
(a) twice a week
(d) every month
3. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(b) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(c) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(d) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
4. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
5. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
2. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
3. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
4. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
5. What game does Nora play with her children?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)