|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will soon break it.
(b) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(c) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(d) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
2. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(a) a bank manager
(b) her father
(d) her mother
3. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little spendthrift
(b) little kitten
(c) little squirrel
(d) little lark
4. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(b) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(c) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(d) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
5. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by carriage
(b) by train
(c) by steamer
(d) on foot
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Torvald ill?
2. What does Torvald like about his new job?
3. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
4. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
5. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)