|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(a) Doctor Rank
(c) Mrs. Linde
(d) a complete stranger
2. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
(b) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(c) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(d) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(b) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(c) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
(d) Torvald wanted more free time.
5. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) cleaning houses
(b) jewelry making
(c) baking and cooking
(d) sewing and embroidery
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
2. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
3. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
4. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
5. What was Torvald's previous profession?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)