|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) He was sad to be away from her.
(b) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(c) Things were dull without her.
(d) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
2. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a paper releasing him from all liability
(b) a contract with her house as security
(c) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
(d) a bond for the money
3. How many children does Nora have?
4. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
5. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(b) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(c) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(d) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
2. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
3. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
4. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
5. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)