|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was seeing a doctor.
(b) She was doing copying work.
(c) She was making something for Torvald.
(d) She was having an affair.
2. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes the financial security.
(b) He likes that he'll gain political power.
(c) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
(d) He likes the prestige of his new position.
3. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(b) Doctor Rank
(c) Mrs. Linde
(d) a complete stranger
4. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(b) a new dress
(c) a new pot
(d) an expensive bracelet
5. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She bought them at an expensive store.
(b) She had the children make presents.
(c) She bought them at a cheap store.
(d) She made them herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
2. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
3. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
4. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
5. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)