|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(b) money in trust
(c) a large legacy
(d) a small legacy
2. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was seeing a doctor.
(b) She was making something for Torvald.
(c) She was doing copying work.
(d) She was having an affair.
3. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her grandmother and two nephews
(b) her mother, brother, and sister
(c) her mother and two younger brothers
(d) her mother and aunt
4. How long were they gone?
(a) three months
(b) one year
(c) six months
(d) two years
5. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(b) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(c) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(d) Emmy will soon break it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
2. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
3. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
4. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
5. What made Torvald ill?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)