|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(b) a new dress
(c) a new pot
(d) an expensive bracelet
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She plans on winning money gambling.
(c) She is going to inherit money.
(d) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
3. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) three years
(b) five years
(c) one month
(d) one year
4. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) for love
(b) for financial security
(c) because she needed an escape from her home
(d) because she was pregnant
5. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a large legacy
(b) a small legacy
(d) money in trust
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
3. How long were they gone?
4. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
5. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)