|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by carriage
(b) by steamer
(c) on foot
(d) by train
2. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(b) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
(c) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
(d) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
3. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) for love
(b) because she needed an escape from her home
(c) for financial security
(d) because she was pregnant
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a gift for Nora
(b) a business letter
(c) a pen
(d) a Christmas ornament
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
3. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
4. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
5. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)