|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Torvald ill?
(a) a genetic disease
(c) an accident
(d) a harsh, cold winter
2. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her a kiss
(b) by dancing with her
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by giving her money
3. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
(a) every month
(c) twice a week
4. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(b) She is going to inherit money.
(c) She plans on winning money gambling.
(d) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
5. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
2. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
3. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
4. What does Torvald like about his new job?
5. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)