|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) Things were dull without her.
(b) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(c) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(d) He was sad to be away from her.
2. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(b) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(c) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(d) Emmy will soon break it.
3. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
4. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(b) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(c) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(d) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
5. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by steamer
(b) on foot
(c) by train
(d) by carriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
3. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
4. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
5. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)