|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
(a) that he's busy in the study
(b) that he's only got half an hour
(c) that he's not doing any business until after Christmas
(d) that he's not at home
2. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) a Christmas tree
(b) her macaroons
(c) gifts for the children
(d) a gift for Torvald
3. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
(b) a dinner together
(c) a dance
4. What made Torvald ill?
(a) a genetic disease
(c) a harsh, cold winter
(d) an accident
5. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) legal clerk for the town
(b) manager of the bank
(c) head accountant for the bank
(d) head counsel for the mayor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
2. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
3. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
4. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
5. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)