|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(c) She is going to inherit money.
(d) She plans on winning money gambling.
2. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 250 pounds
(b) 500 pounds
(c) 1,000 pounds
(d) 100 pounds
3. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She listens at the study door.
(b) She looks for his coat.
(c) She goes to look for him.
(d) She checks if his key is in the hall.
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) on foot
(b) by carriage
(c) by train
(d) by steamer
5. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald wanted more free time.
(b) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
(c) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(d) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
2. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
3. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
4. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)