|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(b) the neighbors
(c) the dogs
(d) the maids
2. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) no anxiety
(b) more troubles
(c) freedom to start a business
(d) fur coats and jewels
3. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(b) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(c) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(d) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
4. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her grandmother and two nephews
(b) her mother, brother, and sister
(c) her mother and two younger brothers
(d) her mother and aunt
5. How long were they gone?
(a) two years
(b) six months
(c) three months
(d) one year
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
2. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
3. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
4. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
5. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)