|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(b) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(c) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(d) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
2. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) baking and cooking
(b) sewing and embroidery
(c) cleaning houses
(d) jewelry making
3. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a large legacy
(b) money in trust
(d) a small legacy
4. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(b) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(c) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(d) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
5. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She had the children make presents.
(b) She made them herself.
(c) She bought them at an expensive store.
(d) She bought them at a cheap store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
2. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
3. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
4. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
5. How much did the trip cost?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)