|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
2. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The roof leaked on them.
(b) The dog chewed them up.
(c) The cat tore them up.
(d) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
3. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(b) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(c) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(d) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
4. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
5. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(b) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(c) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(d) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
2. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
3. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
4. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
5. How long were they gone?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)