|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
2. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was doing copying work.
(b) She was seeing a doctor.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was making something for Torvald.
3. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from a moneylender
(b) from doing odd jobs
(c) from her sister
(d) from her father
4. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He would not spend money on advertising.
(b) He was too upstanding.
(c) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(d) He made bad investments.
5. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(a) a bank manager
(b) her father
(d) her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
2. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
3. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
4. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
5. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)