|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) He was sad to be away from her.
(b) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(c) Things were dull without her.
(d) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
2. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from her sister
(b) from doing odd jobs
(c) from her father
(d) from a moneylender
3. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
(b) He likes that he'll gain political power.
(c) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(d) He likes the financial security.
4. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
5. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(b) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(c) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(d) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
2. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
3. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
4. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
5. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)