|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Torvald ill?
(a) a harsh, cold winter
(c) a genetic disease
(d) an accident
2. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) thinner and paler
(b) more tired but happier
(c) plumper and darker
(d) younger but sadder
3. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
4. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) jewelry making
(b) baking and cooking
(c) cleaning houses
(d) sewing and embroidery
5. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(b) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(c) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(d) Emmy will soon break it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
2. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
3. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
4. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
5. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)