|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They were cheap.
(b) They were expensive.
(c) They are good quality.
(d) They are low quality.
2. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She has no sorrow at his death.
(b) She misses him horribly.
(c) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(d) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
3. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(b) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(c) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
(d) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) one month
(b) one year
(c) three years
(d) five years
5. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(b) Emmy will soon break it.
(c) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(d) Emmy will never guess what it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
4. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
5. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)