|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
(a) They are low quality.
(b) They are good quality.
(c) They were expensive.
(d) They were cheap.
2. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little spendthrift
(b) little squirrel
(c) little kitten
(d) little lark
3. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(b) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(c) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(d) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
4. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) head counsel for the mayor
(b) legal clerk for the town
(c) manager of the bank
(d) head accountant for the bank
5. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) a loud noise from the other room
(b) worry over what Nora has bought
(c) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(d) anger that Nora is late
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald like about his new job?
2. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
3. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
4. How long were they gone?
5. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)