Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
(a) It's cold, and she thinks Nora may get ill.
(b) Torvald wanted Nora to be in when he returned.
(c) The children want their mother's attention.
(d) There's too much work to do around the house.
2. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to work on needlework.
(b) She tries to clean the house.
(c) She tries to read a book.
(d) She tries to fix a vase.
3. Would Nora's idea to get the money from Doctor Rank have worked?
(a) No, Krogstad would never have given up the bond.
(b) Yes, but Krogstad would have demanded more than the value of the bond.
(c) No, Doctor Rank would never have given Nora the money.
(d) Yes, Krogstad won't tell Torvald if Nora is prepared to pay off the bond.
4. How does Torvald say he will deal with Krogstad's demands?
(a) He says he will be forced to give in to them.
(b) He says he will give in at first, but plot to remove the threat.
(c) He says he will ignore them and be damned.
(d) He says he will threaten Krogstad with action for blackmail.
5. What does Nora say, when Torvald asks if she knows what's in the letter?
(a) She says she knows what it says and it's true.
(b) She says the letter is full of lies.
(c) She says she wrote the letter herself.
(d) She says she doesn't know what it says.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald do with the bond when he receives it?
2. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
3. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
4. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
5. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)