Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) for a year and a half
(b) since their student days
(c) since Torvald became involved in the bank
(d) for six months
2. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(b) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(c) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(d) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
3. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(b) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(c) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
(d) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
4. Where does Mrs. Linde propose to go, after Nora tells her what's happened?
(a) to see Krogstad
(b) to see Torvald
(c) to the bank
(d) to see Doctor Rank
5. What does Krogstad say he will do with the bond?
(a) hide it in a safe place
(b) keep it
(c) give it to Torvald
(d) burn it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde tell Nora to do?
2. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
3. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
4. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
5. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)