Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
2. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald wanted more free time.
(b) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
(c) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(d) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
3. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(b) pretending they're having an affair
(c) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(d) repossessing all her belongings
4. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) baking and cooking
(b) cleaning houses
(c) sewing and embroidery
(d) jewelry making
5. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Genoan farmgirl
(b) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(c) a Sicilian dancing girl
(d) a Corsican peasant
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
2. What made Torvald ill?
3. What brings Torvald out of his study?
4. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
5. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)