Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(b) She misses him horribly.
(c) She has no sorrow at his death.
(d) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
2. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
3. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) blind man's bluff
(b) hide and seek
(c) king of the hill
(d) ring around the rosie
4. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) money in trust
(c) a large legacy
(d) a small legacy
5. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
(a) Torvald and her will be destitute.
(b) Torvald will pay off the loan.
(c) Torvald will never trust her again.
(d) Torvald will leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
2. How many children does Nora have?
3. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
4. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
5. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)