|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes that he'll gain political power.
(b) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(c) He likes the financial security.
(d) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
2. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
(a) The cat tore them up.
(b) The dog chewed them up.
(c) The roof leaked on them.
(d) Emmy knocked them into the fire.
3. How many children does Nora have?
4. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She had the children make presents.
(b) She bought them at a cheap store.
(c) She bought them at an expensive store.
(d) She made them herself.
5. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(b) Torvald wanted more free time.
(c) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(d) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
2. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
5. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)