|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald do with the bond when he receives it?
(a) He keeps it to remind him of what Nora has done.
(b) He reads it and tears it up, trampling it on the ground.
(c) He throws it in the stove without looking at it.
(d) He reads it and then burns it with a lighter.
2. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(c) store manager
(d) stock broker
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a bond for the money
(b) a contract with her house as security
(c) a paper releasing him from all liability
(d) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
4. What does Nora tell Torvald about the cards from Doctor Rank?
(a) They are a joke from Doctor Rank.
(b) They mean Doctor Rank is no longer their friend.
(c) They mean Doctor Rank is dying.
(d) She doesn't know what they mean.
5. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(b) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(c) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(d) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
2. What confuses Rank about Nora's behavior?
3. What is the first thing Nora points out about the things she's bought?
4. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
5. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)