|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora tell Torvald to do, after they've discussed Doctor Rank's impending death?
(a) toss the mail into the fire
(b) leave the mail until the morning
(c) read the rest of the mail
(d) give her the mail to put on his desk
2. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) blind man's bluff
(b) king of the hill
(c) ring around the rosie
(d) hide and seek
3. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(b) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
(c) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
(d) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
4. Who does Krogstad intend to tell about the bond?
(a) the newspapers
(b) the police
(d) the bank officers
5. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
(b) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(c) No, Nora never thought to write.
(d) No, but Nora meant to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
2. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
3. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
4. How does Nora answer, when Torvald asks if she understands what she has done?
5. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)