|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
(a) lace gloves
(b) a silk scarf
(c) silk stockings
(d) a garter
2. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
(a) to ask Doctor Rank to help her pay off her debt
(b) to steal the incriminating paper from Krogstad
(c) to claim Krogstad took unfair advantage of her
(d) to ask Doctor Rank to take responsibility for the false signature
3. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She looks for his coat.
(b) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(c) She goes to look for him.
(d) She listens at the study door.
4. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to tell anyone he's been there
(b) not to let him back into the house
(c) that he's never coming back again
(d) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
5. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Tovald is reading the letters, what is Nora thinking of doing?
2. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
3. What does Nora initially tell Torvald is her reason for her wrongdoing?
4. What simile does Torvald use to describe how he will protect Nora?
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)