|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) She is going to inherit money.
(b) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(c) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(d) She plans on winning money gambling.
3. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He made bad investments.
(b) He would not spend money on advertising.
(c) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(d) He was too upstanding.
4. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) plumper and darker
(b) thinner and paler
(c) younger but sadder
(d) more tired but happier
5. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
(a) in the letter box
(b) on the table
(c) in his billfold
(d) in the fire
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
2. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
4. What confuses Rank about Nora's behavior?
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)