|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the dogs
(b) the neighbors
(c) the maids
2. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by carriage
(b) on foot
(c) by steamer
(d) by train
3. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
(b) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(c) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(d) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
4. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She has no sorrow at his death.
(b) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(c) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(d) She misses him horribly.
5. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) head accountant for the bank
(b) manager of the bank
(c) head counsel for the mayor
(d) legal clerk for the town
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Nora have?
2. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
3. What stops Torvald from coming into the room?
4. What simile does Torvald use to describe how he will protect Nora?
5. What happens while Nora is dancing?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)