|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(b) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
(c) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
(d) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
2. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(b) Things were dull without her.
(c) He was sad to be away from her.
(d) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
3. What does Rank say he will send Nora, when he knows he is about to die?
(a) a card with a black border
(b) a card with a black cross
(c) a card with a black star
(d) a card with a black angel
4. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(b) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(c) She has no sorrow at his death.
(d) She misses him horribly.
5. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
(a) Mrs. Linde has gotten a job at the bank.
(b) Mrs. Linde was critical of Doctor Rank.
(c) Mrs. Linde is Nora's childhood friend.
(d) Mrs. Linde is in the house as he's speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
2. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
3. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
4. What is Krogstad's initial reaction to the fact that the Helmers are at a dance?
5. What does Nora say, when Torvald asks if she knows what's in the letter?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)