|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a small legacy
(b) money in trust
(d) a large legacy
2. What does Nora tell Torvald about the cards from Doctor Rank?
(a) They are a joke from Doctor Rank.
(b) She doesn't know what they mean.
(c) They mean Doctor Rank is dying.
(d) They mean Doctor Rank is no longer their friend.
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(c) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(d) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
4. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
(a) Mrs. Linde was critical of Doctor Rank.
(b) Mrs. Linde has gotten a job at the bank.
(c) Mrs. Linde is in the house as he's speaking.
(d) Mrs. Linde is Nora's childhood friend.
5. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) fur coats and jewels
(b) no anxiety
(c) more troubles
(d) freedom to start a business
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
2. How does Krogstad come to Nora's house, so that he's not seen?
3. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
4. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
5. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)