|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
(a) a shipwrecked man
(b) a condemned prisoner
(c) a recluse in a cave
(d) a gambler out of money
2. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
(b) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(c) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(d) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
3. What does the nurse say is wrong with the costumes?
(a) They are dusty.
(b) They need repair.
(c) They are the wrong sizes.
(d) They are out of fashion.
4. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
(a) a venereal disease his father had
(b) an inherited genetic cause
(c) exposure to weather
(d) an accident
5. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
(a) Nora hired the nurse when she had her first child.
(b) Nora hired the nurse when she had her third child.
(c) Nora knew the nurse when Nora was a teenager.
(d) The nurse was Nora's nurse when she was young.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
2. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
3. What does Helmer find in the lock of the mailbox?
4. What does Nora say will happen when she's "out of the way"?
5. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)