|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
(a) He says they will soon forget him.
(b) He says they will dance on his grave.
(c) He says they will be sad for three seasons.
(d) He says they will mourn for a long time.
2. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
(a) Doctor Rank hides his great anger at Nora.
(b) Doctor Rank secretly loves Nora.
(c) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is stupid.
(d) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is selfish.
3. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
(a) so Nora will be nearby
(b) so Torvald will be nearby
(c) so he doesn't know where she lives
(d) to have privacy
4. What does Torvald call Nora's explanation?
(a) a song by a little bird
(b) a beautiful lie
(c) a silly excuse
(d) a mockery of law
5. What is Krogstad's initial reaction to the fact that the Helmers are at a dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torvald's previous profession?
2. Where does Mrs. Linde propose to go, after Nora tells her what's happened?
3. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
4. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
5. What does Nora tell Torvald about the cards from Doctor Rank?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)