|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
(a) on the table
(b) in the fire
(c) in his billfold
(d) in the letter box
2. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(b) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(c) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(d) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
3. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 250 pounds
(d) 500 pounds
4. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
(b) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(c) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(d) Emmy will soon break it.
5. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
(a) He thinks she may be sacrificing herself to save Nora.
(b) He thinks she may be using him because she's lonely.
(c) He thinks she may be using him to get money.
(d) He thinks she may want to be a mother more than she wants to be a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
2. How does Nora answer, when Torvald asks if she understands what she has done?
3. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
4. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
5. What confuses Rank about Nora's behavior?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)