|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
(a) exposure to weather
(b) an inherited genetic cause
(c) an accident
(d) a venereal disease his father had
2. What does Nora put on herself, when Torvald goes in to read the letters?
(a) her Italian shawl
(b) Mrs. Linde's old coat
(c) Torvald's domino costume
(d) her heavy cloak
3. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is upset but pretends to be happy.
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
(a) by train
(b) by carriage
(c) on foot
(d) by steamer
5. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from her father
(b) from her sister
(c) from doing odd jobs
(d) from a moneylender
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
2. What's the first thing Krogstad suggests Nora is considering?
3. What simile does Torvald use to describe how he will protect Nora?
4. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
5. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)