|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad respond to the maid's message?
(a) He goes away but keeps returning.
(b) He promises to come back with the police.
(c) He doesn't believe it and refuses to leave.
(d) He storms into the house and goes straight to Torvald's study.
2. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
(a) a shipwrecked man
(b) a recluse in a cave
(c) a condemned prisoner
(d) a gambler out of money
3. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a small legacy
(b) a large legacy
(d) money in trust
4. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
(a) They sang songs and told stories.
(b) They didn't moralize.
(c) They understood what it was like to be a woman.
(d) They knew lots of secrets.
5. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
(a) She hides the clothing from him.
(b) She hits him with the clothing.
(c) She dangles the clothing in front of his eyes.
(d) She forces him to take the clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
2. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
3. What made Torvald ill?
4. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
5. What does Nora tell Torvald to do, after they've discussed Doctor Rank's impending death?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)