|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Krogstad and Nora talking about, that both considered but neither had the courage for?
(c) running away
(d) confessing to their wrongdoing
2. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) Things were dull without her.
(b) He was sad to be away from her.
(c) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(d) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
3. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) The door was left ajar.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(c) Krogstad picks the lock.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the window.
5. How much money does Krogstad say he will ask Torvald for?
(a) 500 pounds
(b) 750 pounds
(c) 1,000 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
2. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
3. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
4. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
5. How does Krogstad come to Nora's house, so that he's not seen?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)