|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
2. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
3. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
(a) The nurse's daughter died during childbirth.
(b) The nurse's daughter was raised by its grandparents.
(c) The nurse gave her daughter up for adoption.
(d) The nurse's daughter died during childhood.
4. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(b) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(c) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(d) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
5. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She plans on winning money gambling.
(c) She is going to inherit money.
(d) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Nora play with her children?
2. Would Nora's idea to get the money from Doctor Rank have worked?
3. How long does Krogstad say it's been since he was involved in anything dishonorable?
4. What does Torvald like about his new job?
5. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)