|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helmer find in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) a broken hairpin
(b) a broken key
(c) a sewing needle
(d) a wire from a brush
2. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(b) Krogstad is a criminal.
(c) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(d) No one can prove the signature was forged.
3. Does Nora want to come home from the dance after the Tarantella?
(a) No, she stays at the dance.
(b) Yes, she runs home without Torvald.
(c) Yes, she and Torvald leave together.
(d) No, but Torvald drags her downstairs.
4. What does Nora say will happen when she's "out of the way"?
(a) Tovald will be free.
(b) Torvald will see her love.
(c) Torvald will be sorry.
(d) Tovald will forgive her.
5. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He made bad investments.
(b) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(c) He would not spend money on advertising.
(d) He was too upstanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
2. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
3. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
4. What does Krogstad say he will do with the bond?
5. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)