|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora tell Torvald to do, after they've discussed Doctor Rank's impending death?
(a) give her the mail to put on his desk
(b) leave the mail until the morning
(c) toss the mail into the fire
(d) read the rest of the mail
2. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
(b) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
(c) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(d) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
(b) whether she is a widow
(c) whether she is staying in town long
(d) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
4. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to fix a vase.
(b) She tries to clean the house.
(c) She tries to work on needlework.
(d) She tries to read a book.
5. What stops Nora from leaving?
(a) the maid coming in from the kitchen
(b) Nora's doubts about leaving her children
(c) Torvald, coming out of his study
(d) Nora's doubts about what is in the letter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
2. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
3. How does Krogstad respond to the maid's message?
4. What does Helmer find in the lock of the mailbox?
5. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)