|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
(a) since Torvald became involved in the bank
(b) for a year and a half
(c) since their student days
(d) for six months
2. What does Helmer find in the lock of the mailbox?
(a) a sewing needle
(b) a wire from a brush
(c) a broken key
(d) a broken hairpin
3. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(b) repossessing all her belongings
(c) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(d) pretending they're having an affair
4. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(c) stock broker
(d) store manager
5. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
(a) more troubles
(b) no anxiety
(c) fur coats and jewels
(d) freedom to start a business
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
2. What does Nora initially tell Torvald is her reason for her wrongdoing?
3. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
4. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
5. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)