|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little squirrel
(b) little kitten
(c) little lark
(d) little spendthrift
2. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She listens at the study door.
(b) She goes to look for him.
(c) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(d) She looks for his coat.
3. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
(b) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(c) repairing her dress for the costume ball
(d) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
4. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) jewelry making
(b) cleaning houses
(c) baking and cooking
(d) sewing and embroidery
5. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(a) a new pot
(c) an expensive bracelet
(d) a new dress
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
2. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
3. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
5. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)