|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Torvald from coming into the room?
(a) Doctor Rank stops him.
(b) Doctor Rank trips him.
(c) Nora goes out to him.
(d) The door is locked.
2. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(b) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(c) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(d) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
3. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
(b) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(c) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
(d) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
4. Would Nora's idea to get the money from Doctor Rank have worked?
(a) No, Krogstad would never have given up the bond.
(b) Yes, but Krogstad would have demanded more than the value of the bond.
(c) Yes, Krogstad won't tell Torvald if Nora is prepared to pay off the bond.
(d) No, Doctor Rank would never have given Nora the money.
5. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the dogs
(b) the neighbors
(d) the maids
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Krogstad say he will ask Torvald for?
2. Where does Krogstad put the document he's brought?
3. What is Krogstad's initial reaction to the fact that the Helmers are at a dance?
4. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
5. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)