|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad come to Nora's house, so that he's not seen?
(a) He comes through a window.
(b) He waits out on the street.
(c) He comes from the floor above.
(d) He comes up the back stairs.
2. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
(a) He gets angry that she would be so selfish.
(b) He laughs and says he knows she needs nothing.
(c) He says it would make him incredibly happy.
(d) He is offended that she wants a favor.
3. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(b) stock broker
(c) store manager
4. Who does Krogstad intend to tell about the bond?
(a) the police
(b) the newspapers
(d) the bank officers
5. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
(a) to flee her home life
(b) to find a better job
(c) to be with him
(d) to find a better apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell Torvald to do, after they've discussed Doctor Rank's impending death?
2. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
3. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
4. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
5. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)