|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
(a) Mrs. Linde wanted to thank Nora for helping her get a job.
(b) Mrs. Linde was concerned that Nora might be unwell.
(c) Mrs. Linde wanted to ask Nora about Krogstad.
(d) Nora had come by Mrs. Linde's home asking for her.
2. While Tovald is reading the letters, what is Nora thinking of doing?
(a) stealing the household money
(b) kidnapping the children
(c) killing herself
(d) running away by herself
3. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
(a) She presumes Doctor Rank is a blackmailer.
(b) She presumes Doctor Rank is prejudiced against Krogstad out of jealousy.
(c) She presumes Doctor Rank has shady business affairs with Torvald.
(d) She presumes Doctor Rank is Nora's imaginary rich admirer.
4. What simile does Torvald use to describe how he will protect Nora?
(a) He says he will protect her like a ground squirrel frightened by a bird of prey's shadow.
(b) He says he will protect her like a baby chick fallen from a nest.
(c) He says he will protect her like a hunted dove saved from a hawk's claws.
(d) He says he will protect her like a wounded deer saved from a hunter's arrow.
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
Short Answer Questions
1. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
2. What does Krogstad say he has in his pocket?
3. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
4. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
5. What does Mrs. Linde say she has faith in about Krogstad?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)