|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the dogs
(b) the maids
(c) the neighbors
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(b) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(c) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
(d) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
3. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She misses him horribly.
(b) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(c) She has no sorrow at his death.
(d) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
4. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(b) She plans on winning money gambling.
(c) She is going to inherit money.
(d) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
5. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(b) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
(c) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(d) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
2. How much did the trip cost?
3. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
4. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
5. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)