|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
(a) Torvald and her will be destitute.
(b) Torvald will leave her.
(c) Torvald will never trust her again.
(d) Torvald will pay off the loan.
2. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was seeing a doctor.
(b) She was doing copying work.
(c) She was making something for Torvald.
(d) She was having an affair.
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
5. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a pen
(b) a Christmas ornament
(c) a gift for Nora
(d) a business letter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
2. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
3. How much did the trip cost?
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
5. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)