|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her mother, brother, and sister
(b) her grandmother and two nephews
(c) her mother and two younger brothers
(d) her mother and aunt
2. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to fix a vase.
(b) She tries to clean the house.
(c) She tries to work on needlework.
(d) She tries to read a book.
3. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(b) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(c) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(d) Krogstad is a criminal.
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) one month
(b) three years
(c) one year
(d) five years
5. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(b) repossessing all her belongings
(c) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(d) pretending they're having an affair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torvald like about his new job?
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
3. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
4. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
5. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)