|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the maids
(b) the neighbors
(c) the dogs
2. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(b) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(c) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(d) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
3. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He made bad investments.
(b) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(c) He was too upstanding.
(d) He would not spend money on advertising.
4. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her a kiss
(b) by giving her money
(c) by dancing with her
(d) by giving her a ring
5. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a large legacy
(b) money in trust
(c) a small legacy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
2. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
3. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
4. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
5. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)