|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) her macaroons
(b) a gift for Torvald
(c) a Christmas tree
(d) gifts for the children
2. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
3. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(b) Things were dull without her.
(c) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(d) He was sad to be away from her.
4. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
5. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(b) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
(c) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(d) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torvald's previous profession?
2. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
3. What job has Torvald just accepted?
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
5. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)