|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
(a) calling in the loan and forcing her into bankruptcy
(b) telling Torvald that Nora owes him money
(c) repossessing all her belongings
(d) pretending they're having an affair
2. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(b) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
3. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
(b) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(c) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(d) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(b) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(c) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(d) She confesses that she faked the signature.
5. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(b) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(c) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(d) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torvald's previous profession?
2. What made Torvald ill?
3. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
4. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
5. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)