|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) three years
(b) five years
(c) one year
(d) one month
2. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
3. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the neighbors
(b) the dogs
(d) the maids
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(b) Nora's father
(c) Nora's lawyer
(d) Torvald's doctor
5. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(b) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(c) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(d) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
2. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
3. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
5. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)