|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) legal clerk for the town
(b) head counsel for the mayor
(c) manager of the bank
(d) head accountant for the bank
2. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was making something for Torvald.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She was seeing a doctor.
(d) She was doing copying work.
3. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(b) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
(c) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(d) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
4. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) worry over what Nora has bought
(b) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(c) anger that Nora is late
(d) a loud noise from the other room
5. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(b) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(c) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(d) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
2. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
3. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)