|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
2. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(b) Emmy will soon break it.
(c) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(d) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
3. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
4. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
(a) Torvald will never trust her again.
(b) Torvald and her will be destitute.
(c) Torvald will leave her.
(d) Torvald will pay off the loan.
5. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(b) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He threatens the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
2. How many children does Nora have?
3. What does Torvald say to tell any callers?
4. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
5. What game does Nora play with her children?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)