|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
2. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She goes to look for him.
(b) She looks for his coat.
(c) She listens at the study door.
(d) She checks if his key is in the hall.
3. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
(a) every month
(b) twice a week
4. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She is going to inherit money.
(c) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(d) She plans on winning money gambling.
5. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
(b) a dance
(c) a dinner together
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Nora have?
2. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
3. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
4. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
5. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)