|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He threatens the children.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(d) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
2. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
(a) She is angry at him for leaving her nothing.
(b) She sometimes misses him terribly and sometimes is glad he's gone.
(c) She has no sorrow at his death.
(d) She misses him horribly.
3. What was Torvald's previous profession?
(b) store manager
(c) stock broker
4. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) head counsel for the mayor
(b) head accountant for the bank
(c) legal clerk for the town
(d) manager of the bank
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(b) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(c) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(d) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
2. What made Torvald ill?
3. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
4. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
5. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)