|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the maids
(b) the dogs
(c) the neighbors
2. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) more tired but happier
(b) plumper and darker
(c) thinner and paler
(d) younger but sadder
3. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a small legacy
(c) money in trust
(d) a large legacy
4. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
(b) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(c) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(d) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
5. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(b) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
(c) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
(d) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
2. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
3. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
4. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
5. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)