|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) a book from Torvald's study
(b) a glass of whiskey
(c) the Christmas tree
(d) a cup of tea
2. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(c) Krogstad picks the lock.
(d) The door was left ajar.
3. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) worry over what Nora has bought
(b) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(c) anger that Nora is late
(d) a loud noise from the other room
4. What does Torvald like about his new job?
(a) He likes the prestige of his new position.
(b) He likes that he won't need to work hard.
(c) He likes that he'll gain political power.
(d) He likes the financial security.
5. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
2. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
3. What does Torvald believe happened to last year's presents?
4. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
5. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)