|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(b) a new pot
(c) a new dress
(d) an expensive bracelet
2. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(b) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(c) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(d) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
3. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad picks the lock.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(c) The door was left ajar.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
5. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) thinner and paler
(b) plumper and darker
(c) younger but sadder
(d) more tired but happier
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
2. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
3. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
4. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
5. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)