|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(b) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(c) Krogstad is a criminal.
(d) Her father died soon after, anyway.
2. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) anger that Nora is late
(b) a loud noise from the other room
(c) worry over what Nora has bought
(d) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
3. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(c) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(d) He threatens the children.
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) The door was left ajar.
(b) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(c) Krogstad picks the lock.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
5. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) hide and seek
(b) ring around the rosie
(c) blind man's bluff
(d) king of the hill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
2. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
3. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
5. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)