|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) because she needed an escape from her home
(b) for financial security
(c) for love
(d) because she was pregnant
2. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) He was sad to be away from her.
(b) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(c) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(d) Things were dull without her.
3. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
(a) baking and cooking
(b) cleaning houses
(c) sewing and embroidery
(d) jewelry making
4. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a pen
(b) a business letter
(c) a gift for Nora
(d) a Christmas ornament
5. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
(a) the maids
(b) the neighbors
(d) the dogs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
2. What does Torvald like about his new job?
3. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
4. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
5. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)