|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
(b) whether she is staying in town long
(c) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
(d) whether she is a widow
2. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
(a) He says they will soon forget him.
(b) He says they will be sad for three seasons.
(c) He says they will dance on his grave.
(d) He says they will mourn for a long time.
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a paper releasing him from all liability
(b) a contract with her house as security
(c) a bond for the money
(d) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
4. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She looks for his coat.
(b) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(c) She listens at the study door.
(d) She goes to look for him.
5. What is Torvald's real reason for wanting to fire Krogstad?
(a) Krogstad knows a secret about Torvald's past.
(b) Krogstad has slovenly habits and is tardy to work.
(c) Krogstad is too familiar and friendly with him in public.
(d) He believes Krogstad is immoral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
2. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
3. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
4. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
5. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)