|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(b) her father
(c) her mother
(d) a bank manager
2. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) gifts for the children
(b) a Christmas tree
(c) a gift for Torvald
(d) her macaroons
3. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He threatens the children.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(d) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
4. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(b) No, but Nora meant to write.
(c) No, Nora never thought to write.
(d) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
5. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
(a) They didn't moralize.
(b) They understood what it was like to be a woman.
(c) They sang songs and told stories.
(d) They knew lots of secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
2. What happened to the nurse's own daughter?
3. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
4. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
5. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)