|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
(a) Yes, Doctor Rand goes directly to the study to meet with him.
(b) No, Torvald is surprised and doesn't want to see him.
(c) Yes, but Doctor Rand is early and waits in the hall for him.
(d) No, but Torvald goes to meet with him immediately.
2. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
3. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She bought them at a cheap store.
(b) She made them herself.
(c) She bought them at an expensive store.
(d) She had the children make presents.
4. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
(a) The nurse was Nora's nurse when she was young.
(b) Nora hired the nurse when she had her third child.
(c) Nora knew the nurse when Nora was a teenager.
(d) Nora hired the nurse when she had her first child.
5. What inconsistency did Mrs. Linde notice in what Doctor Rank said?
(a) Doctor Rank said Torvald was always healthy, but Mrs. Linde knows he's been ill.
(b) Doctor Rank said Torvald was happy about his position at the bank, but Torvald seemed upset about it.
(c) Doctor Rank said he'd heard Mrs. Linde mentioned many times, but Torvald seemed not to have heard of her.
(d) Doctor Rank said Krogstad was morally corrupt, but Mrs. Linde knows he's a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
2. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
3. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
4. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
5. What was Torvald's previous profession?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)