|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were they gone?
(a) three months
(b) one year
(c) two years
(d) six months
2. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
3. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to tell anyone he's been there
(b) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(c) that he's never coming back again
(d) not to let him back into the house
4. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
(a) She says it's a dress she ordered.
(b) She says it's the boy from the butcher's.
(c) She says it's a Christmas present for Torvald.
(d) She says it's a new hat for her costume.
5. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
2. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
3. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
4. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
5. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)