|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
(a) She says it's a new hat for her costume.
(b) She says it's the boy from the butcher's.
(c) She says it's a Christmas present for Torvald.
(d) She says it's a dress she ordered.
2. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Torvald wanted more free time.
(b) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(c) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
(d) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
3. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(a) her mother
(b) a bank manager
(c) her father
4. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(b) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(c) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(d) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
5. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
(a) a present to wrap for Nora
(b) Nora's present, to be stored away until she recants
(c) a message for the police about Krogstad
(d) a letter firing Krogstad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
2. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
3. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
4. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
5. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)