|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was having an affair.
(b) She was seeing a doctor.
(c) She was doing copying work.
(d) She was making something for Torvald.
2. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
3. What does Nora want Mrs. Linde's help with?
(a) repairing her dress for the costume ball
(b) deciding what to wear to the costume ball
(c) distracting Torvald while Nora does a secret errand
(d) coming up with a plan to protect her from Krogstad
4. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
(a) It's cold, and she thinks Nora may get ill.
(b) The children want their mother's attention.
(c) There's too much work to do around the house.
(d) Torvald wanted Nora to be in when he returned.
5. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
(a) He says they will dance on his grave.
(b) He says they will mourn for a long time.
(c) He says they will soon forget him.
(d) He says they will be sad for three seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
5. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)