|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a pen
(b) a business letter
(c) a gift for Nora
(d) a Christmas ornament
2. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her money
(b) by giving her a kiss
(c) by giving her a ring
(d) by dancing with her
3. What does Nora finally ask Torvald for as a Christmas present?
(b) a dance
(c) a dinner together
4. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
(a) one year
(b) five years
(c) three years
(d) one month
5. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(b) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(c) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(d) She confesses that she faked the signature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
2. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
3. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
5. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)