|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job has Torvald just accepted?
(a) legal clerk for the town
(b) head counsel for the mayor
(c) head accountant for the bank
(d) manager of the bank
2. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a large legacy
(c) a small legacy
(d) money in trust
3. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
(a) a message for the police about Krogstad
(b) a present to wrap for Nora
(c) a letter firing Krogstad
(d) Nora's present, to be stored away until she recants
4. Where does Nora initially tell Mrs. Linde she got the money for the trip?
(a) from doing odd jobs
(b) from her sister
(c) from her father
(d) from a moneylender
5. How many children does Mrs. Linde have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
2. What does the nurse say is wrong with the costumes?
3. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
4. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
5. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)