|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
(b) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(c) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(d) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
2. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Corsican peasant
(b) a Genoan farmgirl
(c) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(d) a Sicilian dancing girl
3. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a pen
(b) a gift for Nora
(c) a Christmas ornament
(d) a business letter
4. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was doing copying work.
(b) She was making something for Torvald.
(c) She was seeing a doctor.
(d) She was having an affair.
5. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(b) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(c) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(d) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
2. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
3. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
4. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
5. What does Torvald like about his new job?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)