|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(b) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
2. What does Torvald give to the maid after his conversation with Nora about Krogstad?
(a) a message for the police about Krogstad
(b) a present to wrap for Nora
(c) Nora's present, to be stored away until she recants
(d) a letter firing Krogstad
3. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
(a) Torvald believes you should only borrow money in a true emergency.
(b) Torvald believes you should only borrow money if you know you can pay it back quickly.
(c) Torvald is against any borrowing whatsoever.
(d) Torvald believes in borrowing money whenever you need it.
4. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
(a) He wants to save up all their money for the future.
(b) He thinks money is a corrupting influence on the children.
(c) He wants to save their money to take a trip.
(d) They won't actually have more money for a quarter of a year.
5. Does Nora recognize Mrs. Linde?
(a) No, Nora never met Mrs. Linde before.
(b) Yes, but it takes a moment for Nora to recognize her.
(c) No, but Nora used to know Mrs. Linde.
(d) Yes, Nora recognizes her right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
2. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
3. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
4. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
5. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)