|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
(a) She is upset but pretends to be happy.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is happy.
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) upset because their mother isn't with them
(b) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(c) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
(d) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
3. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
(a) Doctor Rank secretly loves Nora.
(b) Doctor Rank hides his great anger at Nora.
(c) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is stupid.
(d) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is selfish.
4. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little spendthrift
(b) little squirrel
(c) little kitten
(d) little lark
5. Who does Torvald compare Nora to?
(a) her father
(b) her mother
(c) a bank manager
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torvald's attitude toward borrowing money?
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
4. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
5. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)