|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
(b) a Sicilian dancing girl
(c) a Corsican peasant
(d) a Genoan farmgirl
2. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
(b) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(c) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
(d) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
3. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
(a) Doctor Rank hides his great anger at Nora.
(b) Doctor Rank secretly loves Nora.
(c) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is stupid.
(d) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is selfish.
4. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
(a) Mrs. Linde has gotten a job at the bank.
(b) Mrs. Linde is Nora's childhood friend.
(c) Mrs. Linde is in the house as he's speaking.
(d) Mrs. Linde was critical of Doctor Rank.
5. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a Christmas ornament
(b) a pen
(c) a business letter
(d) a gift for Nora
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
2. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
3. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
4. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
5. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)