|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was doing copying work.
(b) She was making something for Torvald.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was seeing a doctor.
2. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
(a) Torvald is going to earn a large salary.
(b) She plans on winning money gambling.
(c) She thinks they can borrow indefinitely.
(d) She is going to inherit money.
3. What does Torvald initially think is the reason Nora wants him to let Krogstad keep his job?
(a) Torvald thinks Nora has made a careless promise to the man.
(b) Torvald thinks Nora was threatened by Krogstad.
(c) Torvald thinks Nora feels sorry for Krogstad.
(d) Torvald thinks Nora must have secret feelings for Krogstad.
4. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(a) a new pot
(b) an expensive bracelet
(d) a new dress
5. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
(a) Torvald wanted Nora to be in when he returned.
(b) It's cold, and she thinks Nora may get ill.
(c) The children want their mother's attention.
(d) There's too much work to do around the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
2. How does Mrs. Linde feel about her husband?
3. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
4. How does Torvald describe Nora's spending?
5. What job has Torvald just accepted?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)