|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Nora play with her children?
(a) hide and seek
(b) king of the hill
(c) ring around the rosie
(d) blind man's bluff
2. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) Things were dull without her.
(b) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(c) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
(d) He was sad to be away from her.
3. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
(a) explain to Torvald what has happened
(b) send Nora a present
(c) leave forever
(d) apologize to Mrs. Linde
4. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She goes to look for him.
(b) She listens at the study door.
(c) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(d) She looks for his coat.
5. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(b) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He went to jail and then could find no work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora think they can spend more money?
2. Why does Mrs. Linde come by Nora's house?
3. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
4. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
5. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)