|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nora and Torvald travel to cure Torvald's illness?
2. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(b) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
(c) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
(d) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
3. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
(a) silk stockings
(b) a garter
(c) lace gloves
(d) a silk scarf
4. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(b) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(c) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
(d) upset because their mother isn't with them
5. Why did Torvald leave his office when he married Nora?
(a) Nora hated his job and wanted him to leave it.
(b) Torvald needed the possibility of advancement.
(c) Torvald objected to the way the firm was run.
(d) Torvald wanted more free time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Doctor Rank's illness?
2. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
4. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
5. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)