|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Nora give for wanting Krogstad to keep his job?
(a) She says Krogstad is a distant relative of her father's.
(b) She says Krogstad is in dire need of money and she's afraid what might happen to his children.
(c) She says the reason is a secret, but that Torvald must take her seriously.
(d) She says Krogstad writes for papers and could spread rumors and bad publicity.
2. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her grandmother and two nephews
(b) her mother and two younger brothers
(c) her mother, brother, and sister
(d) her mother and aunt
3. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(b) Krogstad picks the lock.
(c) The door was left ajar.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the window.
4. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
(a) Torvald's doctor
(b) Nora's lawyer
(c) Nora's father
5. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
2. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
3. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
4. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
5. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)