|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask for at first, when Torvald asks what he should get her?
(b) a new dress
(c) a new pot
(d) an expensive bracelet
2. Why didn't Torvald make money at his previous profession?
(a) He would not spend money on advertising.
(b) He didn't spend enough time on his work.
(c) He made bad investments.
(d) He was too upstanding.
3. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(b) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(c) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
4. What does Nora say about the doll bed she's bought for her daughter, Emmy?
(a) Emmy will now have a pair of doll's beds.
(b) Emmy will never guess what it is.
(c) Emmy will soon break it.
(d) Emmy will be thrilled with it.
5. What does Mrs. Linde say her husband left her monetarily?
(a) a small legacy
(b) a large legacy
(c) money in trust
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Torvald out of his study?
2. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
3. How often does Doctor Rank visit?
4. What does the nurse say is wrong with the costumes?
5. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)