|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(a) a complete stranger
(b) Mrs. Linde
(d) Doctor Rank
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(b) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
(c) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
(d) upset because their mother isn't with them
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
(b) whether she is staying in town long
(c) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
(d) whether she is a widow
4. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
5. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) more tired but happier
(b) younger but sadder
(c) thinner and paler
(d) plumper and darker
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
2. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
3. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
4. What does Nora think Krogstad is threatening her with?
5. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)