|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her mother and aunt
(b) her mother, brother, and sister
(c) her mother and two younger brothers
(d) her grandmother and two nephews
2. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
(a) Nora hired the nurse when she had her first child.
(b) Nora knew the nurse when Nora was a teenager.
(c) The nurse was Nora's nurse when she was young.
(d) Nora hired the nurse when she had her third child.
3. What lie does Nora tell Torvald?
(a) She says she hasn't bought him a present.
(b) She says she hasn't eaten any sweets.
(c) She says she hasn't promised the children anything.
(d) She says she hasn't gotten a Christmas tree.
4. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
5. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(b) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
(c) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(d) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Mrs. Linde's husband die?
2. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
3. What idea does Mrs. Linde inadvertently put into Nora's head?
4. How did Mrs. Linde travel to the area?
5. Why does Torvald not want to spend money?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)