|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torvald try to cheer up Nora?
(a) by giving her a ring
(b) by dancing with her
(c) by giving her a kiss
(d) by giving her money
2. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(b) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(c) Krogstad is a criminal.
(d) Her father died soon after, anyway.
3. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
(a) send Nora a present
(b) explain to Torvald what has happened
(c) apologize to Mrs. Linde
(d) leave forever
4. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
(a) She was doing copying work.
(b) She was seeing a doctor.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was making something for Torvald.
5. How many children does Nora have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora say she is sending Mrs. Linde away when Torvald comes back?
2. What is Nora's relationship with her children's nurse?
3. Who does Nora say she wants to come help her with the costumes?
4. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
5. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)