|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the trip cost?
(a) 500 pounds
(b) 1,000 pounds
(c) 100 pounds
(d) 250 pounds
2. How are the children feeling on Christmas Day?
(a) ill with worry over the "stranger man"
(b) upset because their mother isn't with them
(c) thrilled and distracted with their Christmas presents
(d) so tired that they cannot play with their presents
3. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
(a) Mrs. Linde has gotten a job at the bank.
(b) Mrs. Linde is Nora's childhood friend.
(c) Mrs. Linde is in the house as he's speaking.
(d) Mrs. Linde was critical of Doctor Rank.
4. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
(b) a bond for the money
(c) a contract with her house as security
(d) a paper releasing him from all liability
5. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
(a) She says it's the boy from the butcher's.
(b) She says it's a new hat for her costume.
(c) She says it's a Christmas present for Torvald.
(d) She says it's a dress she ordered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
2. What conclusion does Mrs. Linde jump to about Doctor Rank?
3. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
4. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
5. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)