|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora going to the costume ball as?
(a) a Sicilian dancing girl
(b) a Genoan farmgirl
(c) a Corsican peasant
(d) a Neapolitan fisher-girl
2. How does Nora say Mrs. Linde looks?
(a) more tired but happier
(b) plumper and darker
(c) thinner and paler
(d) younger but sadder
3. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
(a) She is upset but pretends to be happy.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is angry.
4. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(b) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
5. How does Torvald say he felt when Nora was busy for three weeks?
(a) He was sad to be away from her.
(b) Things were dull without her.
(c) Things were calm and relaxing without her.
(d) He was relieved to not have to worry about what she was doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work has Nora taken on to make ends meet?
2. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
3. Is Torvald expecting Doctor Rand?
4. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
5. For Nora, what will having "heaps and heaps of money" mean?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)