|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Torvald believe Nora got Christmas presents the last year?
(a) She bought them at a cheap store.
(b) She made them herself.
(c) She had the children make presents.
(d) She bought them at an expensive store.
2. Why did Mrs. Linde marry her husband?
(a) because she needed an escape from her home
(b) for financial security
(c) for love
(d) because she was pregnant
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(b) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
4. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
(a) being a gambler
(b) being too fond of food and drink
(c) being too prideful
(d) being too generous with his money
5. Did Nora write to Mrs. Linde when her husband died?
(a) No, but Nora meant to write.
(b) Yes, but Nora put it off and wrote her months later.
(c) No, Nora never thought to write.
(d) Yes, Nora wrote her right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
2. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
3. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
4. Besides her children and husband, who else does Nora buy gifts for?
5. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)