|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the window.
(b) The door was left ajar.
(c) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(d) Krogstad picks the lock.
2. Who has Mrs. Linde had to support?
(a) her mother and aunt
(b) her grandmother and two nephews
(c) her mother and two younger brothers
(d) her mother, brother, and sister
3. Why doesn't the nurse want Nora to go out?
(a) Torvald wanted Nora to be in when he returned.
(b) The children want their mother's attention.
(c) There's too much work to do around the house.
(d) It's cold, and she thinks Nora may get ill.
4. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
(a) apologize to Mrs. Linde
(b) explain to Torvald what has happened
(c) send Nora a present
(d) leave forever
5. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
(a) a garter
(b) silk stockings
(c) lace gloves
(d) a silk scarf
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
2. What was Nora actually doing, while Torvald thought she was making presents the past Christmas?
3. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
4. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
5. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)