|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(b) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(c) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(d) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
2. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
(a) so Nora will be nearby
(b) to have privacy
(c) so Torvald will be nearby
(d) so he doesn't know where she lives
3. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
(a) making tea
(c) cleaning around the house
(d) trying to read a book
4. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
(a) Torvald and her will be destitute.
(b) Torvald will leave her.
(c) Torvald will never trust her again.
(d) Torvald will pay off the loan.
5. Does Nora want to come home from the dance after the Tarantella?
(a) Yes, she and Torvald leave together.
(b) No, but Torvald drags her downstairs.
(c) Yes, she runs home without Torvald.
(d) No, she stays at the dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
2. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
3. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
4. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
5. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)