|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rank say he will send Nora, when he knows he is about to die?
(a) a card with a black cross
(b) a card with a black border
(c) a card with a black star
(d) a card with a black angel
2. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
(a) He says they will be sad for three seasons.
(b) He says they will dance on his grave.
(c) He says they will soon forget him.
(d) He says they will mourn for a long time.
3. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
(a) that she is plotting and manipulative
(b) that she is heartless
(c) that she is too good for him
(d) that she is generous and kind
4. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
5. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
(a) not to let him back into the house
(b) not to tell anyone he's been there
(c) that he's coming back for Christmas dinner
(d) that he's never coming back again
Short Answer Questions
1. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
2. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
3. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
4. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
5. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)