|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(b) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(c) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(d) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
2. What does Nora ask the maid to bring to her after Krogstad has left?
(a) the Christmas tree
(b) a glass of whiskey
(c) a cup of tea
(d) a book from Torvald's study
3. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
(a) She tries to fix a vase.
(b) She tries to read a book.
(c) She tries to work on needlework.
(d) She tries to clean the house.
4. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
(a) a silk scarf
(b) a garter
(c) lace gloves
(d) silk stockings
5. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(b) He was in debt and needed extra money.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
2. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
3. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
4. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
5. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)