|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
(a) Mrs. Linde is in the house as he's speaking.
(b) Mrs. Linde is Nora's childhood friend.
(c) Mrs. Linde was critical of Doctor Rank.
(d) Mrs. Linde has gotten a job at the bank.
2. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
(a) that she's dancing a message from God
(b) that she's dancing for him
(c) that she's dancing well
(d) that she's dancing a healing ritual
3. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
(a) They knew lots of secrets.
(b) They sang songs and told stories.
(c) They understood what it was like to be a woman.
(d) They didn't moralize.
4. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(b) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(c) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
(d) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
2. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
3. Who else was supposed to sign the document?
4. What does Doctor Rank offer to do?
5. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)