|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
(a) being too generous with his money
(b) being too fond of food and drink
(c) being too prideful
(d) being a gambler
2. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(b) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(c) Krogstad is a criminal.
(d) No one can prove the signature was forged.
3. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
(a) The guests enjoyed her dance.
(b) The guests were offended and started to leave.
(c) The guests were embarrassed by her dance.
(d) The guests were angered and asked her to leave.
4. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
(b) cleaning around the house
(c) trying to read a book
(d) making tea
5. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rank say he will send Nora, when he knows he is about to die?
2. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
3. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
4. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
5. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)