|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a contract with her house as security
(b) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
(c) a paper releasing him from all liability
(d) a bond for the money
2. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(c) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(d) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
3. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
(a) He needs a job as cover, so he's not suspected of moneylending.
(b) He wants a respectable job to redeem himself.
(c) He wants to show Mrs. Linde that he has a decent job.
(d) He wants to be in a position to embezzle money.
4. How does Doctor Rank respond when Nora asks what he would do if she asked him a huge favor?
(a) He says it would make him incredibly happy.
(b) He is offended that she wants a favor.
(c) He laughs and says he knows she needs nothing.
(d) He gets angry that she would be so selfish.
5. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
(a) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a raccoon breaking into a kitchen.
(b) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a starving boy stealing bread.
(c) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to a child breaking a toy.
(d) Krogstad compares Nora's crime to his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
2. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
3. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
4. What excuse does Nora give Doctor Rank about who has arrived?
5. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)