|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
(a) a recluse in a cave
(b) a gambler out of money
(c) a shipwrecked man
(d) a condemned prisoner
2. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
(b) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(c) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
(d) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
3. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
(b) a complete stranger
(c) Doctor Rank
(d) Mrs. Linde
4. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
(a) to find a better job
(b) to find a better apartment
(c) to flee her home life
(d) to be with him
5. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
(a) one month
(b) five years
(c) one year
(d) six months
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
2. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
3. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
4. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
5. What game does Nora play with her children?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)