|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(c) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(d) He threatens the children.
2. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
(a) He says it was too slow and cautious.
(b) He says it was too realistic.
(c) He says it was too erratic.
(d) He says it was too perfect.
3. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(b) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(c) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
(d) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
4. What are Doctor Rank's feelings towards Nora?
(a) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is selfish.
(b) Doctor Rank hides his great anger at Nora.
(c) Doctor Rank thinks Nora is stupid.
(d) Doctor Rank secretly loves Nora.
5. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
(b) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
(c) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(d) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
2. What is Krogstad's initial reaction to the fact that the Helmers are at a dance?
3. What does Nora tell her children about the "stranger man"?
4. What game does Nora play with her children?
5. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)