|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
(a) to the nurse
(b) outside to play
(c) to wrap Christmas presents
(d) up to their rooms
2. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
(a) He says Mrs. Linde will take all the attention away from his death.
(b) He says Mrs. Linde will be in all the newspapers.
(c) He says Mrs. Linde will take his place as the Helmers' friend.
(d) He says Mrs. Linde will take over his position in the town.
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a contract with her house as security
(b) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
(c) a bond for the money
(d) a paper releasing him from all liability
4. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
(a) that she is plotting and manipulative
(b) that she is generous and kind
(c) that she is too good for him
(d) that she is heartless
5. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
(a) The guests enjoyed her dance.
(b) The guests were angered and asked her to leave.
(c) The guests were embarrassed by her dance.
(d) The guests were offended and started to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
2. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
3. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
4. Does Nora want to come home from the dance after the Tarantella?
5. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)