|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
(a) The signature is clearly Nora's handwriting.
(b) Nora wouldn't have had time to get the document signed.
(c) The signature is dated three days after Nora's father's death.
(d) The signature is in the wrong kind of ink.
2. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
(b) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(c) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
(d) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(c) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(d) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
4. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
(a) cleaning around the house
(b) making tea
(c) trying to read a book
5. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
(a) She forces him to take the clothing.
(b) She dangles the clothing in front of his eyes.
(c) She hides the clothing from him.
(d) She hits him with the clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Nora want to come home from the dance after the Tarantella?
2. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
3. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
4. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
5. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)