|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde say was her reason for sending Krogstad a harsh break-up letter?
(a) to tell him the bitter truth
(b) to completely sever their relationship
(c) to see if he would still chase her
(d) because her husband forced her to
2. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
(a) one year
(b) one month
(c) five years
(d) six months
3. What does Mrs. Linde say she has faith in about Krogstad?
(a) his love
(b) his weakness
(c) his character
(d) his innocence
4. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(b) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(c) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(d) He was in debt and needed extra money.
5. Why does Mrs. Linde want to meet Krogstad at Nora's house?
(a) so Torvald will be nearby
(b) so Nora will be nearby
(c) so he doesn't know where she lives
(d) to have privacy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
2. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
3. What game does Nora play with her children?
4. How does Krogstad know the second signature is faked?
5. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)