|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
(a) He says it was too realistic.
(b) He says it was too perfect.
(c) He says it was too slow and cautious.
(d) He says it was too erratic.
2. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
(a) He thinks she may be using him because she's lonely.
(b) He thinks she may want to be a mother more than she wants to be a wife.
(c) He thinks she may be sacrificing herself to save Nora.
(d) He thinks she may be using him to get money.
3. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
(a) a book
(b) a nightcap
(c) a cigar
(d) a hat
4. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is upset but pretends to be happy.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She is angry.
5. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
(a) to flee her home life
(b) to find a better job
(c) to find a better apartment
(d) to be with him
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
2. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
3. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
4. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
5. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)