|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
(a) Her motive was to save her husband's life.
(b) Her father died soon after, anyway.
(c) No one can prove the signature was forged.
(d) Krogstad is a criminal.
2. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
(a) six months
(b) five years
(c) one year
(d) one month
3. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
(a) The guests enjoyed her dance.
(b) The guests were angered and asked her to leave.
(c) The guests were offended and started to leave.
(d) The guests were embarrassed by her dance.
4. How does Krogstad re-enter the house unnoticed by Nora?
(a) Krogstad comes in through the kitchen.
(b) The door was left ajar.
(c) Krogstad picks the lock.
(d) Krogstad comes in through the window.
5. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
(b) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
(c) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(d) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rank say Nora and Torvald will respond to his death?
2. What does Mrs. Linde say she has faith in about Krogstad?
3. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
4. Why did Nora like talking to the maids when she lived at her father's house?
5. Who did Krogstad see walking with Torvald?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)