|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
(a) The guests enjoyed her dance.
(b) The guests were embarrassed by her dance.
(c) The guests were angered and asked her to leave.
(d) The guests were offended and started to leave.
2. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(b) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(c) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(d) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
3. What does Krogstad ask Nora to do for him?
(a) give him a large payment to finish paying off the debt
(b) tell her husband not to hire Mrs. Linde at the bank
(c) let him come to Christmas dinner to plead his case to her husband
(d) influence her husband to let him keep his job at the bank
4. What does Krogstad compare himself to?
(a) a gambler out of money
(b) a recluse in a cave
(c) a shipwrecked man
(d) a condemned prisoner
5. What is Nora's attitude toward her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
2. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
4. What evidence does Doctor Rank believe supports his jealousy?
5. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)