|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora say will happen if the loan comes to light?
(a) Torvald will never trust her again.
(b) Torvald and her will be destitute.
(c) Torvald will pay off the loan.
(d) Torvald will leave her.
2. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
(a) She makes up a story to explain what Krogstad thinks is wrong.
(b) She is ambiguous whether it's true, maintaining that the accusation can't be proved.
(c) She confesses that she faked the signature.
(d) She laughs and tells him that he's wrong.
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(c) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
(d) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
4. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
5. What reason does Mrs. Linde give for being at the Helmers' apartment?
(a) She says she's waiting to see Nora's dress.
(b) She says she wants to loan Nora a book.
(c) She says she's been doing some sewing for Nora.
(d) She says she forgot a purse last time she visited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Linde say she has faith in about Krogstad?
2. What does Krogstad compare falsifying the signature to?
3. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
4. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
5. What does Mrs. Linde almost forget as she leaves?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)