|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
(a) that she is plotting and manipulative
(b) that she is too good for him
(c) that she is generous and kind
(d) that she is heartless
2. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
(a) to be with him
(b) to flee her home life
(c) to find a better job
(d) to find a better apartment
3. What does Nora tell Krogstad about how Mrs. Linde got the job at the bank?
(a) Nora says that she influenced her husband to give Mrs. Linde the job.
(b) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because she is in dire need.
(c) Nora says Mrs. Linde got the job because of her qualifications.
(d) Nora says she had nothing to do with how Mrs. Linde got the job.
4. What confuses Rank about Nora's behavior?
(a) Nora is always kind, even when she doesn't mean it.
(b) Nora seems to enjoy being with him more than with Torvald.
(c) Nora never makes a joke with Torvald around.
(d) Nora is always upset at the slightest, most insignificant thing.
5. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
(a) whether Torvald is giving her a job at the bank
(b) whether she has mentioned him to Nora
(c) whether she is a widow
(d) whether she is staying in town long
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
2. Why does Nora believe what she did was not a crime?
3. What does Mrs. Linde say was her reason for sending Krogstad a harsh break-up letter?
4. What does Nora try to do after Krogstad leaves?
5. How long has Krogstad known Torvald?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)