|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Nora worried about Krogstad?
(a) She knows that she could have Krogstad arrested.
(b) She believes that Krogstad has a good heart.
(c) She expects to be able to pay off the debt easily in the new year.
(d) She knows a secret Krogstad doesn't want her to reveal.
2. What final doubt does Krogstad have about Mrs. Linde?
(a) He thinks she may want to be a mother more than she wants to be a wife.
(b) He thinks she may be using him because she's lonely.
(c) He thinks she may be using him to get money.
(d) He thinks she may be sacrificing herself to save Nora.
3. What did Nora sign to get the loan from Krogstad?
(a) a bond for the money
(b) a contract obliging her to keep the transaction secret
(c) a paper releasing him from all liability
(d) a contract with her house as security
4. How was Nora's dance received by the guests at the party?
(a) The guests enjoyed her dance.
(b) The guests were angered and asked her to leave.
(c) The guests were offended and started to leave.
(d) The guests were embarrassed by her dance.
5. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
(a) She forces him to take the clothing.
(b) She dangles the clothing in front of his eyes.
(c) She hides the clothing from him.
(d) She hits him with the clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
2. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
3. What is Nora's reaction when Doctor Rank tells her his feelings?
4. What does Krogstad ask Nora about Mrs. Linde?
5. What reason does Mrs. Linde give Krogstad for her coming to town?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)