|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
(a) He says it was too slow and cautious.
(b) He says it was too erratic.
(c) He says it was too perfect.
(d) He says it was too realistic.
2. What does Nora threaten to throw Krogstad out of the house for?
(a) He attempts to take advantage of her.
(b) He speaks slightingly of her husband.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He threatens the children.
3. What does Doctor Rank say he's gained from his "scientific investigation"?
4. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
(a) Torvald hates things that are ugly.
(b) Rank doesn't want Torvald to know he is dying.
(c) Torvald is afraid of getting ill again.
(d) Rank is ashamed for Torvald to see him sick.
5. What does Krogstad think of Mrs. Linde?
(a) that she is plotting and manipulative
(b) that she is too good for him
(c) that she is heartless
(d) that she is generous and kind
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora say she refuses to show him anything else?
2. What is Krogstad's initial reaction to the fact that the Helmers are at a dance?
3. What does Mrs. Linde almost forget as she leaves?
4. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
5. What does Nora do when Krogstad confronts her about the fake signature?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)