|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Krogstad's initial reaction to the fact that the Helmers are at a dance?
2. What led Krogstad into questionable businesses?
(a) He was too ill to hold down a normal job.
(b) He went to jail and then could find no work.
(c) He committed an "indiscretion" and then could find no work.
(d) He was in debt and needed extra money.
3. What item of clothing does Nora show Doctor Rank from her box?
(a) a garter
(b) a silk scarf
(c) silk stockings
(d) lace gloves
4. What does Nora say Doctor Rank can pretend about her dancing?
(a) that she's dancing for him
(b) that she's dancing a healing ritual
(c) that she's dancing well
(d) that she's dancing a message from God
5. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
(a) She hears the Tarantella upstairs.
(b) She sees a light in the upstairs window.
(c) She hears a toast.
(d) She hears the clock strike midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Nora play with her children?
2. What does Mrs. Linde almost forget as she leaves?
3. What criticism does Torvald make of Nora's Tarantella dance at the party?
4. Why does Krogstad want his job at the bank?
5. What is Mrs. Linde doing while waiting for Krogstad?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)