|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora pretend was Rank's father's sin?
(a) being too fond of food and drink
(b) being too generous with his money
(c) being too prideful
(d) being a gambler
2. What does Torvald say about Mrs. Linde after she leaves?
(a) that she's a bore
(b) that he doesn't trust her
(c) that she's pushy
(d) that he admires her
3. What confuses Rank about Nora's behavior?
(a) Nora never makes a joke with Torvald around.
(b) Nora seems to enjoy being with him more than with Torvald.
(c) Nora is always kind, even when she doesn't mean it.
(d) Nora is always upset at the slightest, most insignificant thing.
4. How long does Doctor Rank think he has to live?
(a) one month
(b) one year
(c) six months
(d) five years
5. What sign tells Mrs. Linde that the Helmers will be returning soon?
(a) She hears the clock strike midnight.
(b) She sees a light in the upstairs window.
(c) She hears the Tarantella upstairs.
(d) She hears a toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor Rank want from Helmer?
2. Why doesn't Doctor Rank want Torvald in his sickroom?
3. Where does Nora send her children so she can talk to Krogstad?
4. What does Nora do with the item of clothing "to punish" Doctor Rank?
5. Why is Doctor Rank jealous of Mrs. Linde?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)