1. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) a Christmas tree
(b) gifts for the children
(c) a gift for Torvald
(d) her macaroons
2. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She checks if his key is in the hall.
(b) She listens at the study door.
(c) She looks for his coat.
(d) She goes to look for him.
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little kitten
(b) little spendthrift
(c) little squirrel
(d) little lark
5. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) a loud noise from the other room
(b) anger that Nora is late
(c) worry over what Nora has bought
(d) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
6. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a pen
(b) a Christmas ornament
(c) a gift for Nora
(d) a business letter
This section contains 5,901 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)