Act 1 Part 1
1. When Nora first comes home, what does she ask her maid Helen to hide?
(a) a Christmas tree
(b) a gift for Torvald
(c) gifts for the children
(d) her macaroons
2. How does Nora check if her husband is in?
(a) She looks for his coat.
(b) She listens at the study door.
(c) She goes to look for him.
(d) She checks if his key is in the hall.
3. What is Nora's attitude toward the porter who helps her with her purchases?
4. Which of the following does Torvald NOT call Nora?
(a) little squirrel
(b) little kitten
(c) little lark
(d) little spendthrift
5. What brings Torvald out of his study?
(a) a desire to see his dearly loved wife
(b) anger that Nora is late
(c) worry over what Nora has bought
(d) a loud noise from the other room
6. What is Torvald carrying when he exits the study?
(a) a business letter
(b) a pen
(c) a Christmas ornament
(d) a gift for Nora
This section contains 5,901 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)