|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to all of Gertie's savings?
(a) Paid for hospital bills, funeral and casket
(b) Clovis put it in the bank to keep saving money
(c) Paid for funeral and casket
(d) Paid for funeral, casket and headstone
2. What animal did Reuben kill when hunting?
(d) Mountain lion
3. Who leaves the complex in chapter 31?
4. What does Gertie hope to buy one day?
(a) Titon Farms
(b) A car
(c) Tipton Place
(d) New clothes
5. Why does Gertie direct the mule into the path of the car?
(a) To make the car crash
(b) To make them stop to help
(c) To try to kill herself
(d) She could not control the mule
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gertie handle the children's concerns that Clovis leaves without saying goodbye?
2. What does Clytie tell Cassie people are making fun of her?
3. What question does Gertie ask Joe?
4. From what type of wood does she want to use to carve the man?
5. Who does Gertie's mother say leads Henley into heathenism?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)