|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how Gertie feels once she is at the doctor's office?
2. On what did Gertie spend Henley's money?
(b) Tipton Place
3. What is the family rule regarding Sundays?
(a) Always stay together
(b) No hunting
(c) Always go to church
(d) Never visit on this day
4. As it rains, for what is Gertie grateful about the new house?
(a) That she moved before the rain started
(b) That Clovis is not there
(c) That the windows are solid
(d) That the children are safe
5. What makes everyone stop talking and wait?
(a) Gertie digging for potatoes
(b) Old John offering to sell Tipton place to Gertie
(c) Clovis returning
(d) The sound of a unique car approaching
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic does Mrs. Bales' argue with more than one person about?
2. What happened to the shaving strop?
3. Which of the following appliances gives Gertie considerable trouble?
4. How much does Gertie offer to pay the officer for the ride?
5. Why did Gertie go out to start the truck?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)