|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following literary elements is not found in chapters six through nine?
(a) Mini plot
(d) Mini climax
2. At the beginning of chapter five, why does Gertie awaken early?
(a) Noises outside
(b) A dream about Henley
(c) The kids wake her up
(d) Clovis wakes her up
3. How long has Clovis been gone at the beginning of chapter six?
(a) One month
(b) One year
(c) One week
(d) One day
4. What happened to the shaving strop?
(a) Cassie hid it
(b) Clovis took it with him
(c) It is in the trash
(d) It is broken
5. Who tells Gertie that she cannot whip them as she threatened?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the children could be described using the term prissy?
2. Where does Clovis want to take the children to go visiting?
3. What makes everyone stop talking and wait?
4. Which word does Gertie use to describe the type of carving Gertie does not do?
5. Which of the following characters is the main character?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)