|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cemetery where Poppy claims Eleanor's grave is located?
(a) Spring Grove Cemetery.
(b) Jackson Grove Cemetery.
(c) Rose Hill Cemetery.
(d) Oak Lawn Cemetery.
2. How does Alice break into the library in Chapter 13?
(a) Through a basement window.
(b) By picking a lock on the back door.
(c) Through an attic window.
(d) By picking the lock on the front door.
3. What time is it when Zach, Alice, and Poppy make camp for the night in Chapter 7?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(b) 3:45 a.m.
(c) 2:45 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
4. At what time did the library in East Carnegie close in Chapter 13?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
5. Why does Zach want ghosts to be real in Chapter 9?
(a) Because it validates continuing.
(b) Because he thinks Poppy is a ghost.
(c) If they exist, magic may as well.
(d) Because it is better than giving up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have intentionally stepped on cracks in order to break her mother's back in Chapter 3?
2. What book was Zach reading when Poppy first met him?
3. How much money does Zach take with him when he goes to meet Poppy and Alice in Chapter 5?
4. Where does Zach go after school in the end of Chapter 4?
5. Who is the younger of Poppy's two brothers that teases Zach in Chapter 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)