|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo says Poppy is when he catches up with Zach and Alice in Chapter 3?
(a) At the library.
(b) At home.
(c) At the zoo.
(d) In detention.
2. Where did Alice's father work?
(a) At the courthouse.
(b) At a butcher shop.
(c) At the college.
(d) At a church.
3. Where does Alice's note ask Zach to meet her and Poppy in Chapter 4?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) The library.
(c) The bookstore.
(d) The Hermit's place.
4. What time is it when Zach, Alice, and Poppy make camp for the night in Chapter 7?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 2:45 a.m.
(c) 1:30 a.m.
(d) 3:45 a.m.
5. How much is the cost of bus fare from Zach's town to East Liverpool?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the librarian's glasses?
2. What river are Zach, Alice, and Poppy on after they've pirated the sailboat in Chapter 11?
3. Where does Zach go after school in the end of Chapter 4?
4. What direction does "starboard" refer to on a boat?
5. How much money does Zach have left as he and the girls break camp in Chapter 9?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)