|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russel imagines that the opening on his hood is actually ____.
(a) Closing in.
(b) A cave.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A crystal ball.
2. Which is not one of the animals Russel expects to find in the hills?
3. What item does Russel find abandoned?
4. What emotion is expressed by the man after the animal dies?
5. How many days do Russel and the woman stay in the shelter?
6. What group of animals does Russel find?
7. Russel gets a feeling of ___ when he looks at the sky.
8. Russel and the dogs slept for ___ day(s).
9. What weapon does Russel carry on his person?
10. The family has eaten all but which of the following?
11. What kind of strange prehistoric creature is encountered in the night?
(b) Woolly mammoth.
(d) Saber-toothed tiger.
12. Which is not one of the words used to describe the mother?
13. The item is adorned with which of the following?
14. What is the name of the unconscious woman?
15. What word is best used to describe the environment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Russel finds a woman on the ground. Russel is concerned because the woman is ______.
2. How many animals does Russel kill?
3. Russel realizes that the man takes his strength from the _____.
4. Russel has another dream in which children play with which of the following?
5. What is used as a light source inside the shelter?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)