|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the older man do after the animal is killed?
2. What word is often used to denote a sign of good health?
3. Russel begins to have regrets about ______.
(a) Not being better prepared.
(b) Taking care of the woman.
(c) Leaving home.
(d) Oogruk's death.
4. What is used as a light source inside the shelter?
(b) Oil lamp.
5. Russel finds a woman on the ground. Russel is concerned because the woman is ______.
6. What weapon does Russel try to use to kill a bear?
7. The item is adorned with which of the following?
8. Russel tracks a ______ in the snow.
(c) Polar bear.
9. What weapon does Russel carry on his person?
10. Russel has another dream in which children play with which of the following?
(b) Baby seals.
11. Russel sees ___ children in his dream.
12. The snowmobile tracks represent ______.
(d) New ways.
13. The next morning when Russel awakens, he notices that something is different about the _______.
14. What color are the dogs' eyes?
15. The great man in the village hides which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. The baby is born ____.
2. Which is not one of the words used to describe the mother?
3. After resting at the shelter, Russel runs the dogs for nearly ____ days straight.
4. How many animals does Russel kill?
5. Russel imagines that the opening on his hood is actually ____.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)