|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Trance: Chapters 1 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is said that a shaman can make ____ talk.
2. What emotion did the dogs feel when they first met Russel?
3. What part of the village was of great interest to the villagers?
(c) Game room.
(d) Town hall.
4. Oogruk compares dogs to ____.
(a) Long lost ancestors.
(c) White people.
(d) The wind.
5. Where do Russel and his father spend the Summer months?
(a) Fish camp.
(b) Oil rigs.
(c) Government house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the elder warm in the pan?
2. Which adjective best describes the dogs?
3. What type of large land creature is often part of the family meal?
4. Russel wore pants made from the skin of which animal?
5. Things began to change when the ____ arrived.
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)