|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Dogsong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russel's song represents which of the following?
2. Which is not one of the words used to describe the mother?
3. According to the old man, what should one do after killing an animal?
(b) Thank it.
(d) Hide it.
4. Russel runs the dogs for ___ hours before stopping to rest.
5. After resting at the shelter, Russel runs the dogs for nearly ____ days straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Russel find abandoned?
2. Russel does not understand why his father loves ____.
3. What is the name of the fastener used to hold the dogs together?
4. According to Dogsong, what do the dogs carry?
5. Russel tracks a ______ in the snow.
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)