1. What is Russel's last name?
2. What is Russel's ethnicity?
(d) Native American.
3. What is the name of the elder consulted by Russel?
4. The elder is what type of person?
(b) Medicine Man.
(c) Witch doctor.
5. For Russel, _____ and the dream time come together.
(c) Waking life.
(d) Real time.
6. Russel and his father spent the Winter months in which type of house?
7. Where do Russel and his father spend the Summer months?
(a) Oil rigs.
(c) Fish camp.
(d) Government house.
8. Russel does not understand why his father loves ____.
(a) His mother.
9. The elder is the only one in the village who owns ____.
(a) A sled.
10. What type of water creature is often part of the family meal?
This section contains 2,410 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)