|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges from the confessional in Scene 4?
2. What does Senator Avila say that Daisy wants to do in Scene 16?
(a) Help the people of the Philippines.
(b) Have a big, happy family.
(c) Move to the United States.
(d) Cease existing.
3. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Free her.
(b) Murder her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Marry her.
4. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
(a) The people's mother.
(b) The people's goddess.
(c) The people's mistress.
(d) The people's servant.
5. What does Uncle do to quiet Joey in Scene 3?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Injects him with heroin.
(c) Slaps him in the face.
(d) Brandishes his knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rio rail against at the end of Scene 1?
2. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
3. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
4. What does the ghost of Senator Avila first ask of Daisy in Scene 9?
5. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Senator Avila tell Daisy in his soliloquy in Scene 16?
2. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
3. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
4. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
5. How does Imelda describe herself at the end of Scene 10?
6. How does Joey relate to Fassbinder in Scene 17?
7. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
8. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
9. Describe the action at the beginning of Scene 17.
10. How does Perlita save Joey's life in Scene 5?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)