|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ledesma rebuke Carreon in Scene 8?
(a) Carreon unties Daisy.
(b) Carreon threatens Daisy.
(c) Carreon falls asleep.
(d) Carreon uses foul language.
2. What character is discussed in the radio report of Scene 11?
3. What is Imelda particularly proud of regarding the shoes she shows in Scene 10?
(a) They are handmade in Sweden.
(b) They were made in the Philippines.
(c) They were worn by Grace Kelly.
(d) They are the first she ever owned.
4. Why does Freddy get angry at Rio in Scene 1?
(a) She won't tell him where she was last night.
(b) She laughs at the assassination.
(c) She gets high in front of him.
(d) She speaks to him in English.
5. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
(a) FInd love.
(b) Regain her senses.
(c) Leave Manila.
(d) Die quietly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disingenuous comment does Fassbinder make to Joey at the beginning of Scene 17?
2. In Scene 6, what has Lolita heard about Daisy Avila?
3. Who shoots Senator Avila?
4. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
5. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)