|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Free her.
(c) Murder her.
(d) Rape her.
2. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
(b) The soldiers never come there.
(c) He didn't know where else to go.
(d) He left his DJ equipment here.
3. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
4. Why is Joey ill in Scene 11?
(a) He is withdrawing from heroin.
(b) He has whooping cough.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He has dysentery.
5. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
(a) His city of origin.
(b) His political leanings.
(c) His favorite film.
(d) His sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey first tell about witnessing the assassination?
2. What periodical does Jacob work for?
3. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
4. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
5. What disingenuous comment does Fassbinder make to Joey at the beginning of Scene 17?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)