|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, what has Lolita heard about Daisy Avila?
(a) She has fled to East Timor.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is being tortured and raped.
(d) She has joined the rebels in the mountains.
2. Who does Joey first tell about witnessing the assassination?
3. What character is discussed in the radio report of Scene 11?
4. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
5. Why does Freddy get angry at Rio in Scene 1?
(a) She speaks to him in English.
(b) She won't tell him where she was last night.
(c) She laughs at the assassination.
(d) She gets high in front of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 11, what are most of the guerrillas' attitudes toward Joey?
2. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
3. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
4. In what setting does Scene 17 begin?
5. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
2. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
3. Describe the assassination of Senator Avila at the end of Act I.
4. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
5. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
6. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
7. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
8. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
9. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
10. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)