|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
(a) Her miscarried child.
(b) A dead Santos.
(c) Her burnt-down house.
(d) A dead Senator Avila.
2. What does Imelda say about Daisy Avila in Scene 10?
(a) She is on her way to England.
(b) She has been released.
(c) She was never questioned.
(d) She has died in childbirth.
3. Why is Daisy Avila ill in Scene 16?
(a) She is manic-depressive.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is anemic.
(d) She has smallpox.
4. What does Imelda say about her childhood in Scene 10?
(a) She grew up in France.
(b) She was regal from a young age.
(c) She cannot remember her childhood.
(d) She came from meek beginnings.
5. At the end of Scene 10, what reason does Imelda give for Ferdinand's not being there?
(a) He is golfing.
(b) He has a cold.
(c) He is meeting with Burt Reynolds.
(d) He is in a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey ill in Scene 11?
2. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
3. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
4. Where does Scene 11 take place?
5. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the assassination of Senator Avila at the end of Act I.
2. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
3. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
4. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
5. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
6. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
7. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
8. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
9. How does Imelda describe herself at the end of Scene 10?
10. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)