|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ledesma rebuke Carreon in Scene 8?
(a) Carreon unties Daisy.
(b) Carreon falls asleep.
(c) Carreon threatens Daisy.
(d) Carreon uses foul language.
2. What does the ghost of Senator Avila first ask of Daisy in Scene 9?
(b) Assurance she will not die.
(c) A grandchild.
(d) A hug.
3. At the end of Scene 6, what does Lolita ask Alacran to procure for her?
(a) Skin whitener.
(c) A gun.
(d) A print of a Hollywood film.
4. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
(a) He is yelling at Jacob.
(b) He writing down an idea for a movie.
(c) He is passed out drunk.
(d) He is choking on rice.
5. Which of the following is something that is related to have happened after the assassination in Scene 4?
(a) The media was shut down.
(b) The roads have been blockaded.
(c) The Avila house was burned down.
(d) Ferdinand Marcos has stepped down.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 8, what does Ledesma reveal he knows about Daisy?
2. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
3. Why does Freddy get angry at Rio in Scene 1?
4. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
5. Who does Joey first tell about witnessing the assassination?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joey relate to Fassbinder in Scene 17?
2. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
3. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
4. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
5. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
6. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
7. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
8. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
9. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
10. Describe Daisy's Scene 9 interaction with her dead father.
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)