|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) Doing shots.
(b) Conducting a press interview.
(d) Eating breakfast.
2. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Murder her.
(b) Free her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Rape her.
3. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
(a) Because she was deathly ill.
(b) So he wouldn't have to see her again.
(c) To keep her safe.
(d) Becomes he did not love her any more.
4. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
(a) A dead Senator Avila.
(b) Her burnt-down house.
(c) Her miscarried child.
(d) A dead Santos.
5. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
(c) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
2. Which of the following is something that is related to have happened after the assassination in Scene 4?
3. What does General Ledesma interrogate Daisy about in Scene 8?
4. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
5. In Scene 8, what does Ledesma reveal he knows about Daisy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about life in Manila at the end of Scene 4?
2. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
3. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
4. Describe the assassination of Senator Avila at the end of Act I.
5. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
6. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
7. Describe the action at the beginning of Scene 17.
8. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
9. How does Imelda describe herself at the end of Scene 10?
10. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)