|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 11 take place?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The prison camp.
(c) Manila's sewers.
(d) Nestor and Barbara's studio.
2. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Take him to Germany.
(b) Be photographer with him.
(c) Kiss him on the mouth.
(d) Pay him.
3. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
4. Which ominous military maneuver happens after Avila's murder?
(a) Soldiers are occupying the factories.
(b) Helicopters are circling.
(c) Spikes are being lain on the roads.
(d) Checkpoints are set up outside Manila.
5. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
(a) His city of origin.
(b) His sign.
(c) His political leanings.
(d) His favorite film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is something that is related to have happened after the assassination in Scene 4?
2. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
3. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
4. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
5. What is Imelda particularly proud of regarding the shoes she shows in Scene 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what state is Daisy Avila in Scene 16?
2. What is revealed about life in Manila at the end of Scene 4?
3. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
4. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
5. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
6. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
7. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
8. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
9. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
10. How does Perlita save Joey's life in Scene 5?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)