|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Senator Avila say that Daisy wants to do in Scene 16?
(a) Have a big, happy family.
(b) Move to the United States.
(c) Cease existing.
(d) Help the people of the Philippines.
2. In Scene 10, what does Imelda say of her detractors?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They are deluded.
(c) They are Communists.
(d) They are foreign agents.
3. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Kiss him on the mouth.
(b) Be photographer with him.
(c) Take him to Germany.
(d) Pay him.
4. What does Imelda say about Daisy Avila in Scene 10?
(a) She was never questioned.
(b) She is on her way to England.
(c) She has been released.
(d) She has died in childbirth.
5. At the end of Scene 10, what reason does Imelda give for Ferdinand's not being there?
(a) He is in a meeting.
(b) He has a cold.
(c) He is meeting with Burt Reynolds.
(d) He is golfing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Ledesma interrogate Daisy about in Scene 8?
2. In Scene 11, what are most of the guerrillas' attitudes toward Joey?
3. In Scene 6, what has Lolita heard about Daisy Avila?
4. Where is Senator Avila shot?
5. What periodical does Jacob work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
2. What is revealed about life in Manila at the end of Scene 4?
3. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
4. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
5. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
6. What does Senator Avila tell Daisy in his soliloquy in Scene 16?
7. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
8. How does Uncle betray Joey in Scene 4?
9. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
10. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)