|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings a lullaby to Daisy in Scene 16?
(c) Senator Avila.
(d) Nestor and Barbara.
2. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Tending a garden.
(c) Getting high.
(d) Writing in her journal.
3. Who appears as a ghost in Scene 1?
(a) William McKinley.
(b) Joey's mother.
(c) Rio's grandmother.
(d) Senator Avila.
4. Who tells Rio of the assassination in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
(c) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ghost of Senator Avila first ask of Daisy in Scene 9?
2. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
3. Who emerges from the confessional in Scene 4?
4. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
5. What is Avila on his way to when he is killed at the end of Act I?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
2. How does Imelda describe herself at the end of Scene 10?
3. How does Joey relate to Fassbinder in Scene 17?
4. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
5. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
6. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
7. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
8. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
9. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
10. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)