|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
(a) He berates the waiter.
(b) He make up haikus.
(c) He tells wild lies to Fassbinder.
(d) He throws sugar packets at passers-by.
2. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
3. How does Joey kill Uncle in Scene 4?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He strangles him.
(c) He poisons him.
(d) He pushes him from a balcony.
4. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
(a) Imelda Marcos.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who shoots Senator Avila?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
2. Where is Santos in Scene 16?
3. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
4. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
5. Which character is not speaking on a phone in Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Uncle betray Joey in Scene 4?
2. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
3. Describe Daisy's Scene 9 interaction with her dead father.
4. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
5. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
6. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
7. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
8. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
9. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
10. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)