|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Doing shots.
(d) Conducting a press interview.
2. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
(a) FInd love.
(b) Die quietly.
(c) Leave Manila.
(d) Regain her senses.
3. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Be photographer with him.
(b) Take him to Germany.
(c) Kiss him on the mouth.
(d) Pay him.
4. In Scene 10, what does Imelda say of her detractors?
(a) They are deluded.
(b) They are foreign agents.
(c) They are jealous.
(d) They are Communists.
5. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
(d) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disingenuous comment does Fassbinder make to Joey at the beginning of Scene 17?
2. What final tragedy befalls Daisy at the end of Scene 9?
3. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
4. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
5. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
2. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
3. What is revealed about life in Manila at the end of Scene 4?
4. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
5. How does Joey relate to Fassbinder in Scene 17?
6. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
7. Describe Daisy's Scene 9 interaction with her dead father.
8. How does Perlita save Joey's life in Scene 5?
9. How does Imelda describe herself at the end of Scene 10?
10. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)