|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 2 minutes.
2. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Tending a garden.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Writing in her journal.
(d) Getting high.
3. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) Doing shots.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Conducting a press interview.
4. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
(a) He is passed out drunk.
(b) He is yelling at Jacob.
(c) He is choking on rice.
(d) He writing down an idea for a movie.
5. What is Imelda particularly proud of regarding the shoes she shows in Scene 10?
(a) They are handmade in Sweden.
(b) They are the first she ever owned.
(c) They were made in the Philippines.
(d) They were worn by Grace Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
2. What disingenuous comment does Fassbinder make to Joey at the beginning of Scene 17?
3. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
4. Whom does Imelda state killed Avila in Scene 10?
5. In Scene 10, what does Imelda say of her detractors?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)