|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Take him to Germany.
(b) Pay him.
(c) Kiss him on the mouth.
(d) Be photographer with him.
2. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Conducting a press interview.
(d) Doing shots.
3. What character is discussed in the radio report of Scene 11?
4. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
(a) He tells wild lies to Fassbinder.
(b) He make up haikus.
(c) He berates the waiter.
(d) He throws sugar packets at passers-by.
5. Who is the only witness to Avila's murder in Scene 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
2. What does Rio rail against at the end of Scene 1?
3. Who sings a lullaby to Daisy in Scene 16?
4. Who shoots Senator Avila?
5. In Scene 11, what are most of the guerrillas' attitudes toward Joey?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
2. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
3. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
4. How does Uncle betray Joey in Scene 4?
5. Describe the action at the beginning of Scene 17.
6. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
7. Describe Daisy's Scene 9 interaction with her dead father.
8. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
9. In what state is Daisy Avila in Scene 16?
10. Describe the assassination of Senator Avila at the end of Act I.
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)