|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 6, what does Lolita ask Alacran to procure for her?
(b) A print of a Hollywood film.
(c) A gun.
(d) Skin whitener.
2. What does "ka" mean?
3. Who shoots Senator Avila?
4. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) Doing shots.
(b) Conducting a press interview.
(c) Eating breakfast.
5. Where is Senator Avila shot?
(a) A hotel lobby.
(b) On the street.
(c) In front of the palace.
(d) At his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
2. In Scene 11, what are most of the guerrillas' attitudes toward Joey?
3. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
4. Who tells Rio of the assassination in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)