|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges from the confessional in Scene 4?
2. What does Daisy curse in Scene 9?
(a) Marcos and Santos.
(b) Herself and her child.
(c) The Philippines and Ledesma.
(d) Her father and God.
3. What does Imelda say about Daisy Avila in Scene 10?
(a) She is on her way to England.
(b) She was never questioned.
(c) She has been released.
(d) She has died in childbirth.
4. What does Uncle do to quiet Joey in Scene 3?
(a) Injects him with heroin.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Brandishes his knife.
(d) Slaps him in the face.
5. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy confess in Scene 4?
2. What does the ghost of Senator Avila first ask of Daisy in Scene 9?
3. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
4. What does Senator Avila say that Daisy wants to do in Scene 16?
5. Where is Senator Avila shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
2. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
3. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
4. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
5. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
6. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
7. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
8. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
9. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
10. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)