|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what setting does Scene 17 begin?
(a) Senator Avila's house.
(b) Studio 54.
(c) Barbara and Nestor's studio.
(d) The Jeeney Cafe.
2. What is Imelda particularly proud of regarding the shoes she shows in Scene 10?
(a) They are handmade in Sweden.
(b) They were made in the Philippines.
(c) They were worn by Grace Kelly.
(d) They are the first she ever owned.
3. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Writing in her journal.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Getting high.
(d) Tending a garden.
4. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Doing shots.
(d) Conducting a press interview.
5. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
(a) Talking to her about Santos.
(b) Changing her linens.
(c) Feeding her.
(d) Singing her to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
2. What does Imelda say about her childhood in Scene 10?
3. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
4. Who does Joey first tell about witnessing the assassination?
5. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about life in Manila at the end of Scene 4?
2. How does Perlita save Joey's life in Scene 5?
3. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
4. Describe the action at the beginning of Scene 17.
5. How does Imelda describe herself at the end of Scene 10?
6. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
7. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
8. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
9. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
10. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)