|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 6, what does Lolita ask Alacran to procure for her?
(a) A gun.
(c) A print of a Hollywood film.
(d) Skin whitener.
2. Why does Freddy get angry at Rio in Scene 1?
(a) She won't tell him where she was last night.
(b) She laughs at the assassination.
(c) She gets high in front of him.
(d) She speaks to him in English.
3. Why is Daisy Avila ill in Scene 16?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has smallpox.
(c) She is manic-depressive.
(d) She is anemic.
4. How does Joey kill Uncle in Scene 4?
(a) He pushes him from a balcony.
(b) He strangles him.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He poisons him.
5. What periodical does Jacob work for?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Der Spiegel.
(c) La Monde.
(d) The Washington Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
2. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
3. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
4. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
5. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
2. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
3. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
4. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
5. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
6. What does Senator Avila tell Daisy in his soliloquy in Scene 16?
7. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
8. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
9. What is revealed about life in Manila at the end of Scene 4?
10. In what state is Daisy Avila in Scene 16?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)