|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ledesma rebuke Carreon in Scene 8?
(a) Carreon falls asleep.
(b) Carreon uses foul language.
(c) Carreon threatens Daisy.
(d) Carreon unties Daisy.
2. Which of the following is something that is related to have happened after the assassination in Scene 4?
(a) The media was shut down.
(b) The Avila house was burned down.
(c) Ferdinand Marcos has stepped down.
(d) The roads have been blockaded.
3. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
4. What disingenuous comment does Fassbinder make to Joey at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) He thinks Joey is an artistic soul.
(b) He wants to move to Manila.
(c) He loves him.
(d) His life has been leading to their meeting.
5. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy confess in Scene 4?
2. What is Lolita worried about in Scene 6?
3. Who shoots Senator Avila?
4. Who does Joey first tell about witnessing the assassination?
5. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Perlita save Joey's life in Scene 5?
2. Describe the action at the beginning of Scene 17.
3. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
4. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
5. What is revealed about life in Manila at the end of Scene 4?
6. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
7. How does Joey relate to Fassbinder in Scene 17?
8. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
9. How does Uncle betray Joey in Scene 4?
10. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)