|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
2. In Scene 8, what does Ledesma reveal he knows about Daisy?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is bribed the Miss Philippines judges.
(c) She is a progressive.
(d) She was planning to leave Manila.
3. What does Daisy confess in Scene 4?
4. What does "ka" mean?
5. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
(a) He writing down an idea for a movie.
(b) He is choking on rice.
(c) He is yelling at Jacob.
(d) He is passed out drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rio rail against at the end of Scene 1?
2. What does Daisy curse in Scene 9?
3. What does Uncle do to quiet Joey in Scene 3?
4. In Scene 11, what are most of the guerrillas' attitudes toward Joey?
5. Where does Scene 11 take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
2. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
3. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
4. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
5. How does Uncle betray Joey in Scene 4?
6. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
7. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
8. Describe the assassination of Senator Avila at the end of Act I.
9. Why is Lolita Luna worried in Scene 6?
10. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)