|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Daisy Avila ill in Scene 16?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is anemic.
(c) She is manic-depressive.
(d) She has smallpox.
2. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Take him to Germany.
(b) Be photographer with him.
(c) Kiss him on the mouth.
(d) Pay him.
3. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
(a) Her mother.
4. In what setting does Scene 17 begin?
(a) Senator Avila's house.
(b) The Jeeney Cafe.
(c) Studio 54.
(d) Barbara and Nestor's studio.
5. What is Lolita worried about in Scene 6?
(a) General Ledesma finding about her other lovers.
(b) Not winning the top acrting prize in the film festival.
(c) Rebels mudering her if the Marcoses are overthrown.
(d) Not being able to get foreign products if martial law occurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
2. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
3. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
4. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
5. At the end of Scene 6, what does Lolita ask Alacran to procure for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Uncle betray Joey in Scene 4?
2. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
3. In what state is Daisy Avila in Scene 16?
4. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
5. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
6. How does Joey relate to Fassbinder in Scene 17?
7. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
8. What does Senator Avila tell Daisy in his soliloquy in Scene 16?
9. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
10. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)