|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
(a) Leave Manila.
(b) Die quietly.
(c) FInd love.
(d) Regain her senses.
2. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
3. What does Rio rail against at the end of Scene 1?
(a) Class warfare.
(b) The overdevelopment of Manila.
(c) Philippine filmmaking.
(d) Her poor education.
4. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
(a) A friend.
5. What does "ka" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings a lullaby to Daisy in Scene 16?
2. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
3. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
4. What does Daisy debate to herself after confession in Scene 4?
5. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
2. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
3. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
4. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
5. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
6. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
7. How does Uncle betray Joey in Scene 4?
8. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
9. Describe the action at the beginning of Scene 17.
10. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)