|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only witness to Avila's murder in Scene 17?
2. Which of the following is something that is related to have happened after the assassination in Scene 4?
(a) The Avila house was burned down.
(b) The roads have been blockaded.
(c) Ferdinand Marcos has stepped down.
(d) The media was shut down.
3. What is Lolita worried about in Scene 6?
(a) General Ledesma finding about her other lovers.
(b) Rebels mudering her if the Marcoses are overthrown.
(c) Not winning the top acrting prize in the film festival.
(d) Not being able to get foreign products if martial law occurs.
4. Who appears as a ghost in Scene 1?
(a) Senator Avila.
(b) William McKinley.
(c) Rio's grandmother.
(d) Joey's mother.
5. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Santos in Scene 16?
2. Who emerges from the confessional in Scene 4?
3. In Scene 5, what does Perlita warm Joey will not be at his safe place?
4. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
5. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ledesma assert dominance over Daisy at the end of Scene 8?
2. How does Rio react to news of the assassination in Scene 1?
3. Describe Daisy's Scene 9 interaction with her dead father.
4. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
5. What state is Joey in in Scene 11?
6. Describe the action at the beginning of Scene 17.
7. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
8. How is Romeo killed in Scene 7?
9. How is Joey connected to the assassination?
10. How does Fassbinder show himself to be disingenuous in Scene 17?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)