|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
(b) The soldiers never come there.
(c) He left his DJ equipment here.
(d) He didn't know where else to go.
2. What does General Ledesma interrogate Daisy about in Scene 8?
(a) The unions.
(b) Her father.
(c) A planned terorist strike.
(d) The NPA.
3. What disingenuous comment does Fassbinder make to Joey at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) His life has been leading to their meeting.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He thinks Joey is an artistic soul.
(d) He wants to move to Manila.
4. Who sings a lullaby to Daisy in Scene 16?
(b) Senator Avila.
(c) Nestor and Barbara.
5. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
(a) The people's mother.
(b) The people's goddess.
(c) The people's mistress.
(d) The people's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
2. What is Imelda particularly proud of regarding the shoes she shows in Scene 10?
3. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
4. Who does Joey first tell about witnessing the assassination?
5. Which character is not speaking on a phone in Scene 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)