|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son is Boomboom?
2. Which U.S. president colonized the Philippines?
3. What type of frame for the narrative of the play is introduced in Scene 2?
(a) A fable.
(b) A college history lesson.
(c) A Broadway musical.
(d) A radio show.
4. In Scene 15, what does Leanor Ledesma do as she prays?
(a) Whips herself.
(b) Speaks in tongues.
5. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
(b) De Gaulle's.
(d) Those of former Philippine leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
2. Which of the following characters is at the sex show in Scene 15?
3. What is Chiquiting's job?
4. In Scene 11, what does Imelda promise about her film festival?
5. In Scene 6, why does Romeo say he cannot get a drink with Trini?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is peculiar about the tryst between Trini and Romeo in Scene 15?
2. What do the NPA guerrillas feel about Joey in Scene 11?
3. What does Rio imagine in Scene 16?
4. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
5. How are Tito Alvarez and Lolita Luna greeted at Studio 54 in Scene 14?
6. Describe Daisy and Santos meeting in Scene 8.
7. What does Trini tell her mother in Scene 12?
8. What spectral occurrence happens in Scene 1?
9. How do Trini and Romeo meet in Scene 6?
10. Describe the speech that Avila delivers in Scene 7.
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)