|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of frame for the narrative of the play is introduced in Scene 2?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A college history lesson.
(c) A Broadway musical.
(d) A fable.
2. What term does Joey explain in Scene 10?
(d) Dialectal materialism.
3. At the end of Scene 14, what does Joey offer Fassbinder?
(b) A sex show.
(c) An invite from the Marcoses.
(d) A free night with him.
4. How does Perlita help Joey in Scene 10?
(a) She makes him some food.
(b) She gives him the night off.
(c) She gives him the key to her room.
(d) She lends him some money.
5. How is Freddie Gonzaga related to Rio?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) They are not related.
(d) He is her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
2. Why does Avila think he is safe from Marcos' retribution?
3. What does Alacran recommend in Scene 12 after Carreon skulks off?
4. In Scene 9, why is Rio sad?
5. What do Nestor and Barbara promise about the plot in Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is golfing in Scene 12?
2. Describe the montage of Scene 15.
3. Describe the party at the beginning of Scene 14.
4. How are Tito Alvarez and Lolita Luna greeted at Studio 54 in Scene 14?
5. How does Imelda Marcos defend herself in Scene 11?
6. In Scene 4, how does Uncle goad Joey?
7. At the beginning of Scene 10, what do Perlita and Chiquiting gossip about?
8. What role does a real historical figure play in Scene 10?
9. What is a dogeater?
10. What information about Daisy Avila do Nest and Barbara impart in Scene 5?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)