|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nestor and Barbara promise about the plot in Scene 2?
(a) Someone will die.
(b) The Marcos regime will fall.
(c) Everyone will be okay.
(d) Love will blossom.
2. What is the cafe of Scene 9 made up to look like?
(a) A jeepney.
(b) A mobile home.
(c) A teepee.
(d) A military barracks.
3. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
(a) Leonor Ledesma.
(b) Joey Sands.
(d) Daisy Avila.
4. How is Freddie Gonzaga related to Rio?
(a) They are not related.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her husband.
(d) He is her brother.
5. Which revolutionary European director hits on Joey in Scene 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Rio and Pucha gossip about in Scene 9?
2. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
3. How does the famous director in Scene 10 finally persuade Joey to join him at the end of the scene?
4. What term does Joey explain in Scene 10?
5. In Scene 3, why is Rio returning to Manila?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does a real historical figure play in Scene 10?
2. Why does Chiquiting become annoyed in Scene 14?
3. How does Imelda Marcos defend herself in Scene 11?
4. What do Nestor and Barbara say about Philippines history in Scene 2?
5. At the beginning of Scene 10, what do Perlita and Chiquiting gossip about?
6. Describe the cafe in Scene 9.
7. In Scene 1, what is imparted to the audience through radio clips?
8. Who is golfing in Scene 12?
9. Who do Nestor and Barbara introduce in Scene 2?
10. What is peculiar about the tryst between Trini and Romeo in Scene 15?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)