|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the NPA?
(a) The premier Philippine film school.
(b) An insurgent group.
(c) A trade workers' union.
(d) The loyalist political party.
2. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
(a) They are more forward.
(b) They are more Anglicized.
(c) They are more disenfranchised.
(d) They are less understandable.
3. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
(a) Those of former Philippine leaders.
(b) De Gaulle's.
4. In Scene 12, what does Alacran press Avila about?
(a) The secret to his golf swing.
(b) His intentions to run for president.
(c) A recommendation for the film festival.
(d) Daisy's boyfriend.
5. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
(a) The Ecstasy.
(b) Tension Point.
(c) Mistress and the Night.
(d) Agony of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alacran chastise Chiquiting in Scene 10?
2. Who originated the term Joey explains in Scene 10?
3. Where do Romeo and Trini meet in Scene 6?
4. What does Rio say disgusts her in Scene 9?
5. How does Perlita help Joey in Scene 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the party at the beginning of Scene 14.
2. Describe the montage of Scene 15.
3. At the beginning of Scene 10, what do Perlita and Chiquiting gossip about?
4. How do Trini and Romeo meet in Scene 6?
5. Describe the speech that Avila delivers in Scene 7.
6. How does Pucha treat the waiter in Scene 9?
7. What does Rio think about the Manila she has returned to?
8. What is peculiar about the tryst between Trini and Romeo in Scene 15?
9. What role does a real historical figure play in Scene 10?
10. What do Nestor and Barbara say about Philippines history in Scene 2?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)