|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alacran chastise Chiquiting in Scene 10?
(a) Her outfit.
(b) Her cursing.
(c) Her gossip.
(d) Her profligate spending.
2. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
(a) The Ecstasy.
(b) Mistress and the Night.
(c) Agony of Love.
(d) Tension Point.
3. Which character is the owner of Studio 54?
4. What is the name of the club that Pucha and Rio plan to visit in Scene 9?
(b) Plato's Retreat.
(c) The Boogie Down.
(d) Studio 54.
5. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
(a) They are more forward.
(b) They are more disenfranchised.
(c) They are more Anglicized.
(d) They are less understandable.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Avila in Scene 12, what part of the Philippine temperament does the country a disservice?
2. At the end of Scene 5, what do the narrators say Santos Triador is always doing?
3. At the beginning of Dogeaters, what national event is about to happen in Manila?
4. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
5. In Scene 1, what has Daisy Avila just won?
Short Essay Questions
1. What state is Joey in when he enters in Scene 10?
2. How does Imelda Marcos defend herself in Scene 11?
3. Describe the montage of Scene 15.
4. In what state is Daisy Avila in Scene 16?
5. Why does Rio Gonzaga return to Manila in Scene 3?
6. How does Joey relate to Fassbinder in Scene 17?
7. How does Imelda Marcos foil Bob Stone's planned interview in Scene 10?
8. What does Senator Avila tell Daisy in his soliloquy in Scene 16?
9. What does Imelda Marcos say about the assassination in Scene 10?
10. How is Joey Sands introduced in Scene 4?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)