|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chiquiting excitedly showing off in Scene 14?
(c) Daisy Avila.
2. What is the NPA?
(a) A trade workers' union.
(b) The premier Philippine film school.
(c) An insurgent group.
(d) The loyalist political party.
3. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Gun shots.
(c) Sounds of lovemaking.
(d) Radio clips.
4. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
(a) Agony of Love.
(b) Mistress and the Night.
(c) The Ecstasy.
(d) Tension Point.
5. What is Rio's father's new wife's claim to fame?
(a) She is the second wealthiest woman in Manila.
(b) She was an extra in the film of M*A*S*H.
(c) She was runner-up in Miss Philippines pageant.
(d) She is Imelda Marcos's neice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disgusts Tito Alvarez in Scene 14?
2. In Scene 3, why is Rio returning to Manila?
3. Which character is not in attendance at the golf game in Scene 12?
4. What rumor about Daisy Avila surfaces in Scene 10?
5. Who is Senator Avila speaking to in Scene 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Nestor and Barbara introduce in Scene 2?
2. Who is golfing in Scene 12?
3. Describe the party at the beginning of Scene 14.
4. Why does Lieutenant Carreon skulk off in Scene 12?
5. Describe the montage of Scene 15.
6. How does Scene 11 end on an incongruously upbeat note?
7. How do Trini and Romeo meet in Scene 6?
8. What does Rio think about the Manila she has returned to?
9. Why does Chiquiting become annoyed in Scene 14?
10. Why does Rio Gonzaga return to Manila in Scene 3?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)