|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cafe of Scene 9 made up to look like?
(a) A jeepney.
(b) A military barracks.
(c) A teepee.
(d) A mobile home.
2. What performer does Perlita emulate in Scene 14?
(a) Diana Ross.
(b) Gloria Gaynor.
(c) Lena Horne.
(d) Donna Summers.
3. How does Rio present herself in Scene 3?
(a) Brusk and rude.
(b) Respectful and subservient.
(c) Tired and flirty.
(d) Ditsy and cloying.
4. What disgusts Tito Alvarez in Scene 14?
(a) Gay activity.
(b) Drug use.
(c) Joey's music choices.
(d) Progressive politics.
5. Whose son is Boomboom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is at the sex show in Scene 15?
2. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
3. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
4. What does Alacran recommend in Scene 12 after Carreon skulks off?
5. What did Mallat measure during his time in the Philippines?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is golfing in Scene 12?
2. How does Joey steal from Fassbinder in Scene 17?
3. In what state is Daisy Avila in Scene 16?
4. What is Daisy Avila doing when she is arrested in Scene 4?
5. How is Daisy interrogated in Scene 8?
6. How does Pucha treat the waiter in Scene 9?
7. Who do Nestor and Barbara introduce in Scene 2?
8. What does Rio tell Perlita and Chiquiting in Scene 13?
9. Why does Lieutenant Carreon skulk off in Scene 12?
10. What is Rio's relationship with the Philippines in Scene 16?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)