|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is at the sex show in Scene 15?
2. How is Freddie Gonzaga related to Rio?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her husband.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) They are not related.
3. What is significant about the day of Scene 12?
(a) It is the first day of the film festival.
(b) It is Daisy Avila's birthday.
(c) It is the anniversary of the Philippine independence.
(d) It is Christmas.
4. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
(a) De Gaulle's.
(c) Those of former Philippine leaders.
5. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
(a) The Ecstasy.
(b) Mistress and the Night.
(c) Agony of Love.
(d) Tension Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the owner of Studio 54?
2. Who is Chiquiting excitedly showing off in Scene 14?
3. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
4. Who are Nestor Noralez and Barbara Villanueva?
5. Why does Alacran chastise Chiquiting in Scene 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the speech that Avila delivers in Scene 7.
2. At the beginning of Scene 10, what do Perlita and Chiquiting gossip about?
3. How is Joey Sands introduced in Scene 4?
4. What do Nestor and Barbara say about Philippines history in Scene 2?
5. What is peculiar about the tryst between Trini and Romeo in Scene 15?
6. How does Pucha treat the waiter in Scene 9?
7. How do Trini and Romeo meet in Scene 6?
8. Describe the montage of Scene 15.
9. How are Tito Alvarez and Lolita Luna greeted at Studio 54 in Scene 14?
10. What information about Daisy Avila do Nest and Barbara impart in Scene 5?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)