|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned among the list in Scene 13?
(a) George Hamilton.
(b) Brooke Shields.
(c) Margot Kiddler.
(d) Linda Blair.
2. Who is Senator Avila speaking to in Scene 7?
(b) His children.
3. Where do Romeo and Trini meet in Scene 6?
(a) A radio studio.
(b) The beach.
(c) The Odeon.
(d) The airport.
4. In Scene 14, what is Lolita Luna high on?
5. What is the name of the club that Pucha and Rio plan to visit in Scene 9?
(a) The Boogie Down.
(c) Plato's Retreat.
(d) Studio 54.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Daisy Avila's win in the pageant?
2. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
3. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
4. At the end of Scene 5, what do the narrators say Santos Triador is always doing?
5. What does Alacran recommend in Scene 12 after Carreon skulks off?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the speech that Avila delivers in Scene 7.
2. How is Joey Sands introduced in Scene 4?
3. Why does Chiquiting become annoyed in Scene 14?
4. What information about Daisy Avila do Nest and Barbara impart in Scene 5?
5. What do Nestor and Barbara say about Philippines history in Scene 2?
6. How do Trini and Romeo meet in Scene 6?
7. What state is Joey in when he enters in Scene 10?
8. What role does a real historical figure play in Scene 10?
9. How does Imelda Marcos defend herself in Scene 11?
10. How does Senator Avila relate to his right-wing counterparts in Scene 12?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)