|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
(a) He is going to drop Joey.
(b) He owes money to General Ledesma.
(c) He is killing Joey.
(d) He is stealing Joey's money.
2. Which U.S. president colonized the Philippines?
3. Why does Avila think he is safe from Marcos' retribution?
(a) He thinks Marcos will be overthrown soon.
(b) He is friends with Ledesma.
(c) He has sworn a loyalty oath.
(d) He is retiring.
4. Who is Chiquiting excitedly showing off in Scene 14?
(c) Daisy Avila.
5. What is the name of the club that Pucha and Rio plan to visit in Scene 9?
(b) Plato's Retreat.
(c) The Boogie Down.
(d) Studio 54.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which revolutionary European director hits on Joey in Scene 10?
2. What is the NPA?
3. Why does Pucha ostensibly berate the waiter in Scene 9?
4. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
5. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pucha treat the waiter in Scene 9?
2. How does Senator Avila relate to his right-wing counterparts in Scene 12?
3. What information about Daisy Avila do Nest and Barbara impart in Scene 5?
4. What role does a real historical figure play in Scene 10?
5. Describe Daisy and Santos meeting in Scene 8.
6. What is peculiar about the tryst between Trini and Romeo in Scene 15?
7. In Scene 4, how does Uncle goad Joey?
8. Why does Chiquiting become annoyed in Scene 14?
9. In Scene 1, what is imparted to the audience through radio clips?
10. What is a dogeater?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)