|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
2. Who -not at the scene of the assassination - starts crying in Scene 17?
3. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
(a) One hour.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Murder her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Free her.
5. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
(a) His city of origin.
(b) His sign.
(c) His favorite film.
(d) His political leanings.
6. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
(a) So he wouldn't have to see her again.
(b) To keep her safe.
(c) Becomes he did not love her any more.
(d) Because she was deathly ill.
7. What periodical does Jacob work for?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Der Spiegel.
(c) La Monde.
(d) The Washington Post.
8. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
9. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
10. At the end of Scene 10, what reason does Imelda give for Ferdinand's not being there?
(a) He has a cold.
(b) He is in a meeting.
(c) He is meeting with Burt Reynolds.
(d) He is golfing.
11. Which character is not speaking on a phone in Scene 4?
(a) Bob Stone.
12. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(b) Conducting a press interview.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Doing shots.
13. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
(b) He didn't know where else to go.
(c) The soldiers never come there.
(d) He left his DJ equipment here.
14. What does Rio rail against at the end of Scene 1?
(a) The overdevelopment of Manila.
(b) Class warfare.
(c) Philippine filmmaking.
(d) Her poor education.
15. Why is Daisy Avila ill in Scene 16?
(a) She has smallpox.
(b) She is anemic.
(c) She is manic-depressive.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
2. What does Daisy debate to herself after confession in Scene 4?
3. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
4. What is Lolita worried about in Scene 6?
5. What does Imelda say about her childhood in Scene 10?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)