|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
(a) Singing her to sleep.
(b) Changing her linens.
(c) Feeding her.
(d) Talking to her about Santos.
2. What does the ghost of Senator Avila first ask of Daisy in Scene 9?
(a) A grandchild.
(b) Assurance she will not die.
(c) A hug.
3. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
4. Which ominous military maneuver happens after Avila's murder?
(a) Spikes are being lain on the roads.
(b) Checkpoints are set up outside Manila.
(c) Helicopters are circling.
(d) Soldiers are occupying the factories.
5. What special room in Alacran's room does Scene 6 take place in?
(a) A greenhouse.
(b) A bowling room.
(c) A humidor.
(d) A screen room.
6. Who shoots Senator Avila?
7. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
(a) A dead Santos.
(b) A dead Senator Avila.
(c) Her miscarried child.
(d) Her burnt-down house.
8. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) He left his DJ equipment here.
(b) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
(c) The soldiers never come there.
(d) He didn't know where else to go.
9. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
10. In Scene 11, what are most of the guerrillas' attitudes toward Joey?
(a) They are disgusted by him.
(b) They are amused by him.
(c) They are in love with him.
(d) They pity him.
11. In Scene 5, what does Perlita warm Joey will not be at his safe place?
(c) Phone access.
12. Where is Senator Avila shot?
(a) At his house.
(b) In front of the palace.
(c) A hotel lobby.
(d) On the street.
13. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
(a) He is passed out drunk.
(b) He is choking on rice.
(c) He is yelling at Jacob.
(d) He writing down an idea for a movie.
14. What does "ka" mean?
15. In Scene 6, what has Lolita heard about Daisy Avila?
(a) She has joined the rebels in the mountains.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is being tortured and raped.
(d) She has fled to East Timor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What periodical does Jacob work for?
2. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
3. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
4. What does Senator Avila say that Daisy wants to do in Scene 16?
5. What is Imelda particularly proud of regarding the shoes she shows in Scene 10?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)