|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Freddy get angry at Rio in Scene 1?
(a) She speaks to him in English.
(b) She gets high in front of him.
(c) She won't tell him where she was last night.
(d) She laughs at the assassination.
2. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
(a) He is passed out drunk.
(b) He is yelling at Jacob.
(c) He writing down an idea for a movie.
(d) He is choking on rice.
3. What does General Ledesma interrogate Daisy about in Scene 8?
(a) The unions.
(b) A planned terorist strike.
(c) Her father.
(d) The NPA.
4. Who -not at the scene of the assassination - starts crying in Scene 17?
5. What does Imelda say about her childhood in Scene 10?
(a) She was regal from a young age.
(b) She came from meek beginnings.
(c) She cannot remember her childhood.
(d) She grew up in France.
6. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
(a) His political leanings.
(b) His favorite film.
(c) His city of origin.
(d) His sign.
7. What excuse does Joey give for leaving in Scene 17?
(a) He has a bus to catch.
(b) He has to pee.
(c) He needs a drink.
(d) He is getting cigarettes.
8. What does Imelda say about Daisy Avila in Scene 10?
(a) She is on her way to England.
(b) She was never questioned.
(c) She has been released.
(d) She has died in childbirth.
9. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) He left his DJ equipment here.
(b) He didn't know where else to go.
(c) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
(d) The soldiers never come there.
10. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Free her.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Murder her.
11. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
(c) In love.
12. What is Lolita worried about in Scene 6?
(a) Not being able to get foreign products if martial law occurs.
(b) Not winning the top acrting prize in the film festival.
(c) Rebels mudering her if the Marcoses are overthrown.
(d) General Ledesma finding about her other lovers.
13. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
(a) The people's mistress.
(b) The people's mother.
(c) The people's servant.
(d) The people's goddess.
14. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
15. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
(a) Kicking a stone.
(b) Drinking his coffee.
(c) Touching Joey's leg.
(d) Taking photos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
2. What special room in Alacran's room does Scene 6 take place in?
3. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
4. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
5. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)