|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
(a) His favorite film.
(b) His political leanings.
(c) His sign.
(d) His city of origin.
2. Why is Joey ill in Scene 11?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He has whooping cough.
(c) He is withdrawing from heroin.
(d) He has dysentery.
3. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
4. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
(a) Becomes he did not love her any more.
(b) Because she was deathly ill.
(c) To keep her safe.
(d) So he wouldn't have to see her again.
5. In what setting does Scene 17 begin?
(a) Senator Avila's house.
(b) Studio 54.
(c) The Jeeney Cafe.
(d) Barbara and Nestor's studio.
6. What special room in Alacran's room does Scene 6 take place in?
(a) A screen room.
(b) A humidor.
(c) A greenhouse.
(d) A bowling room.
7. Why does Freddy get angry at Rio in Scene 1?
(a) She speaks to him in English.
(b) She laughs at the assassination.
(c) She won't tell him where she was last night.
(d) She gets high in front of him.
8. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
9. In Scene 10, what does Imelda say of her detractors?
(a) They are deluded.
(b) They are Communists.
(c) They are foreign agents.
(d) They are jealous.
10. What does "ka" mean?
11. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
(d) Her mother.
12. Who does Joey first tell about witnessing the assassination?
13. Whom does Imelda state killed Avila in Scene 10?
14. Where is Santos in Scene 16?
(a) The mountains.
(d) The boglands.
15. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
(b) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey kill Uncle in Scene 4?
2. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
3. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
4. Which of the following is something that is related to have happened after the assassination in Scene 4?
5. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)