|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene 6, what does Lolita ask Alacran to procure for her?
(a) Skin whitener.
(c) A gun.
(d) A print of a Hollywood film.
2. Why is Daisy Avila ill in Scene 16?
(a) She is manic-depressive.
(b) She is anemic.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has smallpox.
3. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Take him to Germany.
(b) Be photographer with him.
(c) Kiss him on the mouth.
(d) Pay him.
4. What final tragedy befalls Daisy at the end of Scene 9?
(a) She is strangled to death.
(b) She sees Santos murdered.
(c) She miscarries.
(d) She is raped by Carreon.
5. Who is the only witness to Avila's murder in Scene 17?
6. What periodical does Jacob work for?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Der Spiegel.
(d) La Monde.
7. Why is Joey ill in Scene 11?
(a) He has dysentery.
(b) He is withdrawing from heroin.
(c) He has whooping cough.
(d) He is depressed.
8. What is Avila on his way to when he is killed at the end of Act I?
(a) A protest.
(b) A meeting.
(c) His daughter's room.
9. How does Imelda characterize herself at the end of her Scene 10 interview?
(a) The people's servant.
(b) The people's goddess.
(c) The people's mother.
(d) The people's mistress.
10. Why does Ledesma rebuke Carreon in Scene 8?
(a) Carreon unties Daisy.
(b) Carreon falls asleep.
(c) Carreon threatens Daisy.
(d) Carreon uses foul language.
11. Which of the following is something that is related to have happened after the assassination in Scene 4?
(a) The roads have been blockaded.
(b) Ferdinand Marcos has stepped down.
(c) The media was shut down.
(d) The Avila house was burned down.
12. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
13. Where is Santos in Scene 16?
(a) The boglands.
(b) The mountains.
14. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Murder her.
(c) Free her.
(d) Rape her.
15. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
(a) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
2. Who shoots Senator Avila?
3. What does Imelda say about Daisy Avila in Scene 10?
4. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
5. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)