|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Rio of the assassination in Scene 1?
2. In what setting does Scene 17 begin?
(a) Studio 54.
(b) Senator Avila's house.
(c) Barbara and Nestor's studio.
(d) The Jeeney Cafe.
3. What can Senator Avila in succeed in doing with his daughter in Scene 16?
(a) Singing her to sleep.
(b) Talking to her about Santos.
(c) Feeding her.
(d) Changing her linens.
4. Why does Ledesma rebuke Carreon in Scene 8?
(a) Carreon uses foul language.
(b) Carreon unties Daisy.
(c) Carreon falls asleep.
(d) Carreon threatens Daisy.
5. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Free her.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Murder her.
(d) Marry her.
6. Where does Scene 11 take place?
(a) Manila's sewers.
(b) The mountains.
(c) Nestor and Barbara's studio.
(d) The prison camp.
7. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
(d) A friend.
8. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
(a) Drinking his coffee.
(b) Kicking a stone.
(c) Taking photos.
(d) Touching Joey's leg.
9. Where is Senator Avila shot?
(a) A hotel lobby.
(b) At his house.
(c) In front of the palace.
(d) On the street.
10. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
11. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
(a) He tells wild lies to Fassbinder.
(b) He berates the waiter.
(c) He make up haikus.
(d) He throws sugar packets at passers-by.
12. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
(a) Die quietly.
(b) Regain her senses.
(c) FInd love.
(d) Leave Manila.
13. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
(b) Her mother.
14. In Scene 8, what does Ledesma reveal he knows about Daisy?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She was planning to leave Manila.
(c) She is a progressive.
(d) She is bribed the Miss Philippines judges.
15. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Senator Avila?
2. How does Joey kill Uncle in Scene 4?
3. What does Imelda ask Bob Stone out of nowhere in Scene 10?
4. Why does Freddy get angry at Rio in Scene 1?
5. At the end of Scene 6, what does Lolita ask Alacran to procure for her?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)