|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Pay him.
(b) Be photographer with him.
(c) Take him to Germany.
(d) Kiss him on the mouth.
2. Who -not at the scene of the assassination - starts crying in Scene 17?
3. What does Imelda say about her childhood in Scene 10?
(a) She came from meek beginnings.
(b) She cannot remember her childhood.
(c) She grew up in France.
(d) She was regal from a young age.
4. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
(a) He make up haikus.
(b) He throws sugar packets at passers-by.
(c) He tells wild lies to Fassbinder.
(d) He berates the waiter.
5. What character is discussed in the radio report of Scene 11?
6. How does Joey kill Uncle in Scene 4?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He strangles him.
(c) He pushes him from a balcony.
(d) He poisons him.
7. Who shoots Senator Avila?
8. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
9. What does "ka" mean?
10. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
(a) A dead Santos.
(b) Her miscarried child.
(c) Her burnt-down house.
(d) A dead Senator Avila.
11. What does Daisy debate to herself after confession in Scene 4?
(a) Whether to confront Ledesma.
(b) Whether to plea for mercy to the Marcoses.
(c) Whether to leave Manila.
(d) Whether to commit suicide.
12. Which character is not speaking on a phone in Scene 4?
(b) Bob Stone.
13. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
14. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
(b) The soldiers never come there.
(c) He left his DJ equipment here.
(d) He didn't know where else to go.
15. What is Imelda particularly proud of regarding the shoes she shows in Scene 10?
(a) They were made in the Philippines.
(b) They are the first she ever owned.
(c) They were worn by Grace Kelly.
(d) They are handmade in Sweden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
2. Where is Senator Avila shot?
3. Whom does Imelda state killed Avila in Scene 10?
4. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
5. What is Rio doing at the beginning of Scene 1?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)