Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy Avila continuously call for in Scene 16?
(a) Her mother.
2. Who -not at the scene of the assassination - starts crying in Scene 17?
3. In Scene 9, Senator Avila's ghost tells Daisy she must have what?
(b) A friend.
4. Who does Perlita order to watch Joey in Scene 5?
5. What periodical does Jacob work for?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) La Monde.
(c) The Washington Post.
(d) Der Spiegel.
6. What does Imelda say about Daisy Avila in Scene 10?
(a) She is on her way to England.
(b) She has been released.
(c) She was never questioned.
(d) She has died in childbirth.
7. What character is discussed in the radio report of Scene 11?
8. Whom does Imelda state killed Avila in Scene 10?
9. What is Avila on his way to when he is killed at the end of Act I?
(b) His daughter's room.
(c) A protest.
(d) A meeting.
10. Before leaving at the end of Scene 8, what does Ledesma promise he will do to Daisy?
(a) Free her.
(b) Murder her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Marry her.
11. In Scene 6, what has Lolita heard about Daisy Avila?
(a) She has fled to East Timor.
(b) She is being tortured and raped.
(c) She has joined the rebels in the mountains.
(d) She is dead.
12. Where is Santos in Scene 16?
(a) The mountains.
(c) The boglands.
13. Who shoots Senator Avila?
14. Who betrays Joey in Scene 4?
15. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Take him to Germany.
(b) Pay him.
(c) Be photographer with him.
(d) Kiss him on the mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
2. Why is Daisy Avila ill in Scene 16?
3. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
4. What does Rio rail against at the end of Scene 1?
5. What does Daisy confess in Scene 4?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)