Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act I, Scenes 1-8 Synopsis
1. At the beginning of Dogeaters, what national event is about to happen in Manila?
2. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
3. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
4. In Scene 1, what has Daisy Avila just won?
5. At the beginning of the play, what is being built in Manila?
6. What is the NPA?
7. Who are Nestor Noralez and Barbara Villanueva?
8. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
9. What do Nestor and Barbara promise about the plot in Scene 2?
10. Which U.S....
This section contains 1,926 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)