|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in Scene 12 refuses to enjoy himself?
(a) Senator Avila.
(b) Joey Sands.
(c) Lieutenant Carreon.
(d) Severo Alacran.
2. Who are Nestor Noralez and Barbara Villanueva?
(a) Former Philippine presidents.
(b) Itinerrants in Manila.
(c) Radio stars.
(d) FIlm critics.
3. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
(a) The soldiers never come there.
(b) He left his DJ equipment here.
(c) He didn't know where else to go.
(d) Chiquiting said she'd meet him here.
4. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
(a) Yves Saint Laurent.
(b) Luis Bunuel.
(c) Margaret Thatcher.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. What is Lolita worried about in Scene 6?
(a) General Ledesma finding about her other lovers.
(b) Rebels mudering her if the Marcoses are overthrown.
(c) Not winning the top acrting prize in the film festival.
(d) Not being able to get foreign products if martial law occurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey entertain himself in Scene 17?
2. How does Rio present herself in Scene 3?
3. At the end of Scene 8, what is in the picture that Ledesma shows Daisy?
4. In Scene 14, what is Lolita Luna high on?
5. At the end of Scene 10, what reason does Imelda give for Ferdinand's not being there?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)