|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Carreon as he tees off in Scene 12?
(a) A sudden rainstorm.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A sneezing fit.
(d) A tremor.
2. In Scene 14, what is Lolita Luna high on?
3. Why does Avila think he is safe from Marcos' retribution?
(a) He has sworn a loyalty oath.
(b) He thinks Marcos will be overthrown soon.
(c) He is friends with Ledesma.
(d) He is retiring.
4. In Scene 3, why is Rio returning to Manila?
(a) Her grandmother has died.
(b) She missed her family.
(c) She is attending school there.
(d) She has a job there,
5. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
(a) Because she was deathly ill.
(b) To keep her safe.
(c) Becomes he did not love her any more.
(d) So he wouldn't have to see her again.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Rio teaching creative writing in America?
2. In Scene 15, what does Daisy tell Joey will never happen?
3. How long does Imelda Marcos give Bob stone for their Scene 10 interview?
4. According to Pucha in Scene 9, what has changed about ethnic Filipinos?
5. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)