|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originated the term Joey explains in Scene 10?
(b) The Americans.
(d) Australian natives.
2. What special room in Alacran's room does Scene 6 take place in?
(a) A bowling room.
(b) A humidor.
(c) A greenhouse.
(d) A screen room.
3. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
(a) Leave Manila.
(b) FInd love.
(c) Regain her senses.
(d) Die quietly.
4. What is the occupation of the person Barbara and Nestor interview in Scene 2?
(a) Pornographic film star.
(c) Jesuit priest.
5. Who sings a lullaby to Daisy in Scene 16?
(c) Nestor and Barbara.
(d) Senator Avila.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Imelda say about Daisy Avila in Scene 10?
2. How is Fassbinder distracted when Joey steals his bag in Scene 17?
3. What does Senator Avila say that Daisy wants to do in Scene 16?
4. Which character does not appear in Scene 2?
5. What is the name of the camp in which Daisy is held captive?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)