|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Senator Avila speaking to in Scene 7?
(a) His children.
2. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
(a) Pay him.
(b) Take him to Germany.
(c) Kiss him on the mouth.
(d) Be photographer with him.
3. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Imelda Marcos.
4. What does Daisy debate to herself after confession in Scene 4?
(a) Whether to plea for mercy to the Marcoses.
(b) Whether to confront Ledesma.
(c) Whether to leave Manila.
(d) Whether to commit suicide.
5. At the beginning of the play, what is being built in Manila?
(a) A monorail.
(b) A film center.
(c) A soccer stadium.
(d) A new palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 3, why is Rio returning to Manila?
2. According to Avila in Scene 12, what part of the Philippine temperament does the country a disservice?
3. Who -not at the scene of the assassination - starts crying in Scene 17?
4. In Scene 15, what does Leanor Ledesma do as she prays?
5. Where is Senator Avila shot?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)