|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, what is being built in Manila?
(a) A soccer stadium.
(b) A monorail.
(c) A film center.
(d) A new palace.
2. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
(c) In love.
3. What performer does Perlita emulate in Scene 14?
(a) Diana Ross.
(b) Gloria Gaynor.
(c) Donna Summers.
(d) Lena Horne.
4. Who is murdered in Scene 7?
5. What is Avila on his way to when he is killed at the end of Act I?
(b) A meeting.
(c) A protest.
(d) His daughter's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What morose, repetitive action is Fassbinder doing throughout Scene 17?
2. Which character is not in attendance at the golf game in Scene 12?
3. In his soliloquy in Scene 16, what does Senator Avila beg his daughter to do?
4. How does Perlita help Joey in Scene 10?
5. Whose books is Imelda Marcos said to have banned?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)