|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, what is being built in Manila?
(a) A soccer stadium.
(b) A monorail.
(c) A new palace.
(d) A film center.
2. Which character is not speaking on a phone in Scene 4?
(d) Bob Stone.
3. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
(b) In love.
4. What does Rio rail against at the end of Scene 1?
(a) Philippine filmmaking.
(b) Her poor education.
(c) The overdevelopment of Manila.
(d) Class warfare.
5. In Scene 14, what is Lolita Luna high on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which revolutionary European director hits on Joey in Scene 10?
2. In Scene 5, why does Joey say he came to Studio 54?
3. What is the cafe of Scene 9 made up to look like?
4. In Scene 10, what has Imelda Marcos accused of doing regarding her Film Center construction workers?
5. What is Chiquiting's job?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)