|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of frame for the narrative of the play is introduced in Scene 2?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A Broadway musical.
(c) A college history lesson.
(d) A fable.
2. What are Joey and Fassbinder doing at the beginning of Scene 17?
(a) Conducting a press interview.
(b) Doing shots.
(c) Eating breakfast.
3. What excuse does Joey give for leaving in Scene 17?
(a) He has to pee.
(b) He has a bus to catch.
(c) He needs a drink.
(d) He is getting cigarettes.
4. In Scene 16, Senator Avila says he sent Daisy's mother away for what reason?
(a) Becomes he did not love her any more.
(b) Because she was deathly ill.
(c) To keep her safe.
(d) So he wouldn't have to see her again.
5. In Scene 11, whose accusations does Imelda Marcos deny?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avila say he is at the end of Scene 16?
2. In Scene 16, who does Senator Avila say Daisy is like?
3. While they have sex in Scene 15, what does Romeo accidentally call Trini?
4. What interrupts Carreon as he tees off in Scene 12?
5. What does Fassbinder refuse to do for Joey in Scene 17?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)