|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II: Scenes 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy debate to herself after confession in Scene 4?
(a) Whether to confront Ledesma.
(b) Whether to commit suicide.
(c) Whether to leave Manila.
(d) Whether to plea for mercy to the Marcoses.
2. Who does Romeo claim to be friends with in Scene 6?
(a) Rainer Fassbinder.
(b) Tito Alvarez.
(c) Imelda Marcos.
(d) Lolita Luna.
3. What did Mallat measure during his time in the Philippines?
(a) The beaks of hummingbirds.
(b) The coastline.
(c) Orchid blooms.
(d) The natives' extremities.
4. What is the cafe of Scene 9 made up to look like?
(a) A mobile home.
(b) A military barracks.
(c) A jeepney.
(d) A teepee.
5. What is significant about the day of Scene 12?
(a) It is Christmas.
(b) It is the first day of the film festival.
(c) It is Daisy Avila's birthday.
(d) It is the anniversary of the Philippine independence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is not in attendance at the golf game in Scene 12?
2. Who is Lolita Luna rumored to be having an affair with?
3. In Scene 3, why is Rio returning to Manila?
4. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
5. At the beginning of Dogeaters, what national event is about to happen in Manila?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)