|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is at the sex show in Scene 15?
2. What do Nestor and Barbara promise about the plot in Scene 2?
(a) Love will blossom.
(b) Someone will die.
(c) The Marcos regime will fall.
(d) Everyone will be okay.
3. Which character in Scene 12 refuses to enjoy himself?
(a) Severo Alacran.
(b) Joey Sands.
(c) Lieutenant Carreon.
(d) Senator Avila.
4. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Yves Saint Laurent.
(c) Luis Bunuel.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. In Scene 10, why is Joey excited about the night's DJ gig?
(a) Imelda may attend.
(b) He has never DJ'ed before.
(c) He is playing one of his own songs.
(d) He is being paid double.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pucha ostensibly berate the waiter in Scene 9?
2. Which U.S. president colonized the Philippines?
3. Who drags Lolita Luna out of Studio 54 in Scene 14?
4. Who did Fassbinder dance with all night at the ball?
5. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned among the list in Scene 13?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)