|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nestor Noralez and Barbara Villanueva?
(a) FIlm critics.
(b) Itinerrants in Manila.
(c) Radio stars.
(d) Former Philippine presidents.
2. Which of the following celebrities is not mentioned among the list in Scene 13?
(a) Margot Kiddler.
(b) George Hamilton.
(c) Brooke Shields.
(d) Linda Blair.
3. Where is the cafe located in Scene 9?
(a) A strip mall.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The central rambla.
(d) A movie theater.
4. Why does Carreon not want to play golf in Scene 12?
(a) He is using old clubs.
(b) He is disgusted by Avila's ideology.
(c) He is missing his first child's birth.
(d) He is bad at the game.
5. According to Avila in Scene 12, what part of the Philippine temperament does the country a disservice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of frame for the narrative of the play is introduced in Scene 2?
2. How is Freddie Gonzaga related to Rio?
3. Who drags Lolita Luna out of Studio 54 in Scene 14?
4. What do Nestor and Barbara promise about the plot in Scene 2?
5. In Scene 15, what does Leanor Ledesma do as she prays?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)