|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pucha ostensibly berate the waiter in Scene 9?
(a) He smells.
(b) He is spitting in their tea.
(c) He is ogling Rio.
(d) He is slow.
2. What performer does Perlita emulate in Scene 14?
(a) Lena Horne.
(b) Gloria Gaynor.
(c) Donna Summers.
(d) Diana Ross.
3. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
(a) He is stealing Joey's money.
(b) He is killing Joey.
(c) He is going to drop Joey.
(d) He owes money to General Ledesma.
4. Why does Alacran chastise Chiquiting in Scene 10?
(a) Her profligate spending.
(b) Her cursing.
(c) Her outfit.
(d) Her gossip.
5. What interrupts Carreon as he tees off in Scene 12?
(a) A sneezing fit.
(b) A tremor.
(c) A sudden rainstorm.
(d) A cobra.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 11, whose accusations does Imelda Marcos deny?
2. At the end of Scene 14, what does Joey offer Fassbinder?
3. What is the name of the club that Pucha and Rio plan to visit in Scene 9?
4. When did Jean Mallat come to the Philippines?
5. What is significant about the day of Scene 12?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)