|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Dogeaters, what national event is about to happen in Manila?
(a) Manila International Film Festival.
(b) Philippine Independence Day.
(c) Ferdinand Marcos' Golden Jubillee.
(d) Imelda Marcos' birthday.
2. At the end of Scene 5, what do the narrators say Santos Triador is always doing?
(a) Cheating on Daisy.
(b) Reading Marx.
(c) Plotting against the Marcos regime.
(d) Watching Daisy.
3. Which character is the owner of Studio 54?
4. What do Nestor and Barbara promise about the plot in Scene 2?
(a) Everyone will be okay.
(b) The Marcos regime will fall.
(c) Someone will die.
(d) Love will blossom.
5. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
(a) Mistress and the Night.
(b) Tension Point.
(c) The Ecstasy.
(d) Agony of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Imelda Marcos congratulate in Scene 11?
2. Which U.S. president colonized the Philippines?
3. When did Jean Mallat come to the Philippines?
4. Where do Romeo and Trini meet in Scene 6?
5. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)