|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I: Scenes 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 9, why is Rio sad?
(a) She misses San Francisco.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend is getting married.
(c) The city is less lively than she remembers it.
(d) She is thinking about her grandmother.
2. How does Perlita help Joey in Scene 10?
(a) She gives him the key to her room.
(b) She gives him the night off.
(c) She makes him some food.
(d) She lends him some money.
3. How is Freddie Gonzaga related to Rio?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) They are not related.
(c) He is her father.
(d) He is her husband.
4. In Scene 1, what has Daisy Avila just won?
(a) Miss Philippines title.
(b) A Rhodes scholariship.
(c) A Philippines Oscar.
(d) A literary prize.
5. Which revolutionary European director hits on Joey in Scene 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 3, why is Rio returning to Manila?
2. What is the occupation of the person Barbara and Nestor interview in Scene 2?
3. What is the cafe of Scene 9 made up to look like?
4. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
5. What does Perlita warn Joey about Uncle in Scene 10?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)