|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scenes 1-8 Synopsis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person Barbara and Nestor interview in Scene 2?
(b) Pornographic film star.
(c) Jesuit priest.
2. What is unique about Daisy Avila's win in the pageant?
(a) She is the first girl under 18 to win.
(b) She is the first non-loyalist to win.
(c) She is the first university student to win.
(d) She is the first dark-skinned girl to win.
3. Why is Senator Avila well known in the Philippines?
(a) He was once a movie star.
(b) He is vice president.
(c) He is leader of the opposition party.
(d) He is morried into the Marcos family.
4. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
(a) Tension Point.
(b) Mistress and the Night.
(c) The Ecstasy.
(d) Agony of Love.
5. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
(a) A feminist.
(b) An idealist.
(c) A socialist.
(d) An artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
2. Where is Santos Triador in Scene 5?
3. What did Mallat measure during his time in the Philippines?
4. What is the NPA?
5. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)