|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scenes 1-8 Synopsis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Romeo and Trini meet in Scene 6?
(a) A radio studio.
(b) The beach.
(c) The Odeon.
(d) The airport.
2. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
(a) Joey Sands.
(b) Daisy Avila.
(c) Leonor Ledesma.
3. Where is Santos Triador in Scene 5?
(a) In the jungle.
(b) In prison.
(c) In Senator Avila's estate.
(d) In America.
4. What type of frame for the narrative of the play is introduced in Scene 2?
(a) A college history lesson.
(b) A Broadway musical.
(c) A fable.
(d) A radio show.
5. At the beginning of the play, what is being built in Manila?
(a) A soccer stadium.
(b) A film center.
(c) A monorail.
(d) A new palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Uncle berating Joey in Scene 4?
2. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
3. At the end of Scene 5, what do the narrators say Santos Triador is always doing?
4. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
5. Who is Senator Avila speaking to in Scene 7?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)