|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scenes 1-8 Synopsis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nestor Noralez and Barbara Villanueva?
(a) Itinerrants in Manila.
(b) Former Philippine presidents.
(c) Radio stars.
(d) FIlm critics.
2. Where do Romeo and Trini meet in Scene 6?
(a) The Odeon.
(b) The airport.
(c) A radio studio.
(d) The beach.
3. What is unique about Daisy Avila's win in the pageant?
(a) She is the first dark-skinned girl to win.
(b) She is the first girl under 18 to win.
(c) She is the first university student to win.
(d) She is the first non-loyalist to win.
4. When did Jean Mallat come to the Philippines?
(a) The late 19th century.
(b) The 1950's.
(c) The mid 17th century.
(d) The mid-1970's.
5. What is the occupation of the person Barbara and Nestor interview in Scene 2?
(a) Jesuit priest.
(d) Pornographic film star.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, why does Romeo say he cannot get a drink with Trini?
2. How does Uncle stop Joey from attacking him in Scene 4?
3. What do Nestor and Barbara promise about the plot in Scene 2?
4. At the beginning of Dogeaters, who does the announcer say has just met with the Marcoses?
5. What is the NPA?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)