|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scenes 1-8 Synopsis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience hear before the lights come up at the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Radio clips.
(c) Gun shots.
(d) Sounds of lovemaking.
2. Which of these characters is not introduced in Scene 2?
(a) Joey Sands.
(b) Daisy Avila.
(c) Leonor Ledesma.
3. In Scene 3, why is Rio returning to Manila?
(a) Her grandmother has died.
(b) She missed her family.
(c) She has a job there,
(d) She is attending school there.
4. In Scene 6, why does Romeo say he cannot get a drink with Trini?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He does not drink.
(c) He is broke.
(d) He is married.
5. Who does Romeo claim to be friends with in Scene 6?
(a) Tito Alvarez.
(b) Rainer Fassbinder.
(c) Lolita Luna.
(d) Imelda Marcos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Lolita Luna movie is playing in Scene 6?
2. At the beginning of Dogeaters, what national event is about to happen in Manila?
3. What is the NPA?
4. What does Trini declare herself to be at the end of Scene 6?
5. How is Freddie Gonzaga related to Rio?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)